If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hey, sorry I've not posted in a while. HUGE congrats to you for your 3lb loss! You're sticking at this so well, it's fantastic.

I had a little wobble yesterday and was convinced I'd blown it, but upon weighing myself this morning (i'm naughty and weigh during the week between official weigh ins) I'd lost a bit of weight, so I'm happy but confused.

I'm not pointing anything for this weekend because I've got a meal out tomorrow and it was going to be too much hassle so I'm just trying to get a rough sense of how much to eat instead. Then back on the wagon properly on Monday.

Good Morning Sweetie :)

I'm so happy that the sun is shining today! Got so sick and tired of seeing the rain and hailstones this week! X

Did you have a nice lunch today love? The weathers been so nice-wish it would stay like this for a bit longer (fx). Hope everyone's had a lovely day in the sun x

Well I weighed in at the gym today, her scales say a slightly different number to the ww ones, but I'm not too bothered about that as it was only like a pound out.

But got my measurements done as well, and I've lost 2 cm from my bust and hips (a total of 4cm each in the last 6 weeks as I measured about 3 weeks ago as well), 4cm from my thigh (6cm gone so far), 1/2cm from arm (2.5cm total) and another 4cm from my waist meaning I've lost a whopping 10cm from there in just 6 weeks.

My body fat percentage has also gone from 39% 6 weeks ago, to 34.5% 3 weeks ago, to just 31.3% today. I'm very chuffed with that. She said if I can get it down to 29% then I should be close to being in what's considered the "normal" body fat percentage range.

And yes, it's brilliant to see the sun out again.
Anyone got any plans for the bank holiday?

I also try the 40cal is 1 point rule if I'm stuck with no NI.
I'm sure you'll be fine with just the one meal out. You had a meal out last week and still lost 3lbs =)
x

Hey Sweetie,

Your measurements are fantastic! In particular 10cm from your waist is fantastic as I know that's the most dangerous place to carry too much weight/fat.

I have been for my Pub Lunch, I had Thai Hot Noodles which were absolutely amazing and they have been listed on My Fitness Pal as 329 Calories so I've tracked them as 9pp because of the rounding up rule. The only thing lacking was some protein so they kept me filled for 4hours but just had a bowl of soup as I was very peckish all of a sudden and didn't want to just eat rubbish! It's made me realise how important it is for me to have carbs, protein and veg at each meal as that's my ticket to keeping filled up!

After Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner I'm left with 5pp so I'm looking forward to a nice treat once Poppy goes in bed and I've got just enough milk left for a nice coffee to go with it!

Hope you're having a lovely Saturday. X

Hey, sorry I've not posted in a while. HUGE congrats to you for your 3lb loss! You're sticking at this so well, it's fantastic.

I had a little wobble yesterday and was convinced I'd blown it, but upon weighing myself this morning (i'm naughty and weigh during the week between official weigh ins) I'd lost a bit of weight, so I'm happy but confused.

I'm not pointing anything for this weekend because I've got a meal out tomorrow and it was going to be too much hassle so I'm just trying to get a rough sense of how much to eat instead. Then back on the wagon properly on Monday.

Hi Sweetie :)

Thank you for your congrats, my face seriously still hurts from smiling so much!

Where are you going for your meal tomorrow?

You'll get back on track on Monday, especially with all of us kicking you up the butt ;-) x

Did you have a nice lunch today love? The weathers been so nice-wish it would stay like this for a bit longer (fx). Hope everyone's had a lovely day in the sun x

Hey Sweetie :)

I stuck to Hot Thai Noodles which are listed on My Fitness Pal as 329Calories so I rounded it up and counted them as 9pp! Very yummy but lack of protein meant I was only sustained for 4hours so I have had my tea already! Looking forward to 5pp of treats once Poppy goes to bed! X

Hey Sweetie :)

I stuck to Hot Thai Noodles which are listed on My Fitness Pal as 329Calories so I rounded it up and counted them as 9pp! Very yummy but lack of protein meant I was only sustained for 4hours so I have had my tea already! Looking forward to 5pp of treats once Poppy goes to bed! X

They sound lush! I'm so hungry-my oh is making me wait until 6 before we go to get Lebanese take away :( I've been trying to point it but not sure if have done it properly, still have 5 pp's left for the day-surely can't be right lol. What treats are you going to have?x

They sound lush! I'm so hungry-my oh is making me wait until 6 before we go to get Lebanese take away :( I've been trying to point it but not sure if have done it properly, still have 5 pp's left for the day-surely can't be right lol. What treats are you going to have?x

What is Lebanese food like? I don't think we get that in Kent, it's all kebabs and pizzas here lol! I think I will have a Kit Kat Cookies n Cream for 3pp and a pack of French Fries for 2pp! X

What is Lebanese food like? I don't think we get that in Kent, it's all kebabs and pizzas here lol! I think I will have a Kit Kat Cookies n Cream for 3pp and a pack of French Fries for 2pp! X

It's really nice-lots ofgrilledmeats/salads/houmous etc. we are getting a mixed grill and ill have the cubed grilled chicken which is served with rice and then fattoush to go with it (that's a mint/parsley/lemon salad with toasted bread on top) mmmmm my mouths watering just thinking about it ;) I've pointed that at 12 pp's because wont have much meat and the rice is boiled.

Are the c&c kit Kats nice? I love the dark choc ones x

Eurgh.
Just wrote a long ramble about goodness knows what, tried to post it and my internet went stupid and now I've lost it and can't be bothered to rewrite it.
So bullet points.

- Thanks Serena. Chuffed it's going down.
- Arms haven't gone down as much, but appear to be building muscle there, so probs the reason why
- I love noodles.
- Going to have Morrisons Chow Mein meal for tea
- Cost = 11pp & just £1. Bargain in my opinion
- When you're peckish, do you ever have 0pp foods like fruit/veg instead of items costing points?
- Don't want to say I'm hungry on WW, but my body knows when it's food time.
- It expects to be fed at certain times of the day haha.
- If I'm hungry between lunch & dinner, I'll grab a banana or an apple or even an egg to keep me going
- I've dropped down to 26 points and I seem to be using them quicker even though it's only 1pp difference.
- Not complaining but I seem to have less snacking points than usual.
- But it's probs cuz I'm eating a slightly bigger lunch than normal (9 instead of 6-7) due to working
- Nice to see you back ununpentium
- Don't worry about the wobble. We all have them.
- Hope you enjoy your meal tomorrow
- It's ok to go off plan every once in a while
- Just have a filling & healthy day instead
- That's all I remember rambling about
- Over & out!
- xx

It's really nice-lots ofgrilledmeats/salads/houmous etc. we are getting a mixed grill and ill have the cubed grilled chicken which is served with rice and then fattoush to go with it (that's a mint/parsley/lemon salad with toasted bread on top) mmmmm my mouths watering just thinking about it ;) I've pointed that at 12 pp's because wont have much meat and the rice is boiled.

Are the c&c kit Kats nice? I love the dark choc ones x

Wow Lebanese Food Sounds amazing! The Kit Kats are delicious but they don't sell them in Asda which is where I do my Weekly Shop so I had to get this pack in Poundland and so I want to make sure I have one before Poppy eats them all! I also love the Dark Chocolate one, I want them to make a Peanut Based one as I love nut Chocolate! X

Eurgh.
Just wrote a long ramble about goodness knows what, tried to post it and my internet went stupid and now I've lost it and can't be bothered to rewrite it.
So bullet points.

- Thanks Serena. Chuffed it's going down.
- Arms haven't gone down as much, but appear to be building muscle there, so probs the reason why
- I love noodles.
- Going to have Morrisons Chow Mein meal for tea
- Cost = 11pp & just £1. Bargain in my opinion
- When you're peckish, do you ever have 0pp foods like fruit/veg instead of items costing points?
- Don't want to say I'm hungry on WW, but my body knows when it's food time.
- It expects to be fed at certain times of the day haha.
- If I'm hungry between lunch & dinner, I'll grab a banana or an apple or even an egg to keep me going
- I've dropped down to 26 points and I seem to be using them quicker even though it's only 1pp difference.
- Not complaining but I seem to have less snacking points than usual.
- But it's probs cuz I'm eating a slightly bigger lunch than normal (9 instead of 6-7) due to working
- Nice to see you back ununpentium
- Don't worry about the wobble. We all have them.
- Hope you enjoy your meal tomorrow
- It's ok to go off plan every once in a while
- Just have a filling & healthy day instead
- That's all I remember rambling about
- Over & out!
- xx

Loving the Bullet Points ;-)

If I'm hungry between Breakfast and Lunch or Lunch and Dinner I have something which is 0pp, if its the evening I like to have a coffee and something which 'costs' PP. I only drink tea during the day so my one cup of coffee using my remaining milk allowance feels very indulgent! X

Haha. It was a massive long ramble and I just wrote down what I could remember.

I was just curious about your snacking as you said you were peckish from lunch and had your tea early, and didn't know whether you snacked in between or whether you just had your meals.
I don't have any milk in my day.
I don't drink tea or coffee, just water mainly and no added sugar squash. Sometimes I'll have my squash made with hot water, but that's it.
And I have my weetabix made with hot water instead of milk as well.

But it's what works for each individual, and if you enjoy a nice milky coffee in the evening as a treat, then good for you. I like to eat cake. Haha
x

Haha. It was a massive long ramble and I just wrote down what I could remember.

I was just curious about your snacking as you said you were peckish from lunch and had your tea early, and didn't know whether you snacked in between or whether you just had your meals.
I don't have any milk in my day.
I don't drink tea or coffee, just water mainly and no added sugar squash. Sometimes I'll have my squash made with hot water, but that's it.
And I have my weetabix made with hot water instead of milk as well.

But it's what works for each individual, and if you enjoy a nice milky coffee in the evening as a treat, then good for you. I like to eat cake. Haha
x

What does Weetabix taste like made with water? I've never heard that one before! I normally ensure I've got protein and carbs in each meal so I'm normally filled up more but couldn't add any protein in the pub today which meant I was hungrier earlier. X

I really like it.
It's all soft and smushy and yummy.
I have sweetener on it to sweeten it up a bit, but it's really nice.
I watch my boyfriend eat it with cold milk and it just looks weird haha.

All that talk of food making me hungry :) good woman sticking to a low choice in pub !! If I go out I have this stupid notion that I don't do it too often so I deserve it !! Haha ya right Aishling !! New ways, new plan , new goals xx

I really like it.
It's all soft and smushy and yummy.
I have sweetener on it to sweeten it up a bit, but it's really nice.
I watch my boyfriend eat it with cold milk and it just looks weird haha.

I guess it's what we get used to! It's like I've never used butter or margarine or sarnies but everyone looks at me oddly when I go in a cafe and order without it! X

All that talk of food making me hungry :) good woman sticking to a low choice in pub !! If I go out I have this stupid notion that I don't do it too often so I deserve it !! Haha ya right Aishling !! New ways, new plan , new goals xx

I used to feel like that Sweetie but now I just look at everyone clogging up their arteries with their burgers and fry ups and think that I am setting a better example for Poppy. X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Welcome to Week 2 Day 3 of my Diary :)

Firstly a massive Hello to my Subscribers who I know about @popnfresh, @Lucy J, @nadiya, @Tano, @Windy, @ununpentium, @Valentine_N, @dizzydawnie, @sarah-louisex, @aishling, @Iaimtobethin @trinab, @Sweet-Temptation, @Josiecat, @Ozlozz, @Helsbels1977, @Dan8317, @elfy1807, @Lostris and anyone else who might be subscribing but hasn't commented yet!

Well Saturday went well, I picked Hot Thai Noodles at the pub, no exact N/I available but listed online as 329cal so I used the trusty 1pp= 40cals rule and rounded it up to 9pp, bargain!

I have to say I can't believe how well I feel after only 9/10 days on the plan, I'm sleeping better, I'm not hungry at all, my temper is definitely better and my clothes feel looser already, I can only imagine how I will feel if I lose the other 18lbs!

Today is a lovely sunny day and I'm totally skint :-( So I'm thinking WW Friendly picnic with Poppy at a local park, will help me stick to the plan and not cost me anything in the process as I have picnic bits here!

Ending on a funny note....whilst in the pub yesterday I decided to order a side salad to accompany the noodles, I went to the bar and said 'Can I please order a Dressed Side Salad without the Dress'....there was a short pause and then the Barman replied 'Don't you like Dresses? Would you prefer trousers!'

Have a fab Sunday Sweeties. X

Morning-and what beaut of a day! :) x

Morning Sweete, It's such a beautiful day, I've stripped the beds off and put it out on the line! We've decided on the Picnic and Park idea! X

Back