If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Chocolate in the freezer...such a good idea but I have not tried it yet and I really need to!! I am a total chocoholic so much more than a savoury person, I don't think I could go a day without eating something sweet! x

I love the new york style bagels, I go for the sesame seed ones with some light laughing cow and a slice of smoked wafer thin ham.

I might have to put some freddos in the freezer :)

I was going to have ham with mine, but couldn't be bothered to weigh it out haha.
Lazy or what?!?!

I've heard curly wurlies in the freezer are good too.
I don't actually know from experience because I don't eat chocolate.

But... I do like frozen bananas. Has anyone ever tried them?!
My grandma used to covers hers in chocolate.
She also makes banana ice cream.
That good old recipe...
Freeze chopped up bananas.
Take frozen bananas out freezer and stick into blender.
Stick back in freezer et voila.
Banana ice cream.
Really nice and 0pp.

Re: Hello from UKSerena

Found you everybody is doing so well :) I hope I can keep as motivated as you serene so far this year I have tried skimming world and slim fast and have ended up a stone heavier :( I did weight watchers many years ago and did.really well but life got in the way but I'm back in the zone

Found you everybody is doing so well :) I hope I can keep as motivated as you serene so far this year I have tried skimming world and slim fast and have ended up a stone heavier :( I did weight watchers many years ago and did.really well but life got in the way but I'm back in the zone

Hello and Welcome Sweetie :) I too have tried every diet under the sun but WW works best for me as it fits in with my life and I never feel deprived! Looking forward to chatting to you in the coming weeks. X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Welcome to Week 2 Day 4 of my Diary :)

Firstly a massive Hello to my Subscribers who I know about @juelou, @popnfresh, @Lucy J, @nadiya, @Tano, @Windy, @ununpentium, @Valentine_N, @dizzydawnie, @sarah-louisex, @aishling, @Iaimtobethin @trinab, @Sweet-Temptation, @Josiecat, @Ozlozz, @Helsbels1977, @Dan8317, @elfy1807, @Lostris and anyone else who might be subscribing but hasn't commented yet!

Sunday went well, Poppy wanted to go to a Sandy Beach and as the nearest decent one is an 80mile round trip we decided on two local play areas! We took our picnic, buckets and spades and had a fab day, my arms are very brown now! I stuck to my picnic which was my usual 5pp lunch in tub form! I am a bit worried that I might of overdone the fruit a little bit as I had quarter of a melon, a peach, a satsuma, an apple and a pear! I made sure I didn't have two of anything but I'm still wondering if it was a bit too much?!? We came home and I cooked a yummy scrummy dinner of Quiche, Alphabet Potatoes and Green Beans which we ate out in the garden as the weather was still lovely! I the spent my last 3pp on 25g of Peanut M&M's! For anyone who is wondering it worked out to be 13 of the little beauties, yes it was a lot to spend on such a little amount of things but boy did I enjoy them! I savoured every one and wasn't even tempted to have even one extra, 25g satisfied my craving and kept me within my 26pp!

And on a final note and to make you realise that treats and pleasures aren't always about PP.....Last night, I had a beautiful bubbly bath, put on clean pjs and sunk into clean sheets, total bliss and 0pp!

Have a fab Monday Sweeties. X

Hi hun. Your day sounds realy lovely. I love quiche i could eat it every day. Well ive sts this week which im realy anoyed about coz i worked hard all week. Ive lost anoutha 6 inch from all over again this week so thats something.x

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Welcome to Week 2 Day 4 of my Diary :)

Firstly a massive Hello to my Subscribers who I know about @juelou, @popnfresh, @Lucy J, @nadiya, @Tano, @Windy, @ununpentium, @Valentine_N, @dizzydawnie, @sarah-louisex, @aishling, @Iaimtobethin @trinab, @Sweet-Temptation, @Josiecat, @Ozlozz, @Helsbels1977, @Dan8317, @elfy1807, @Lostris and anyone else who might be subscribing but hasn't commented yet!

Sunday went well, Poppy wanted to go to a Sandy Beach and as the nearest decent one is an 80mile round trip we decided on two local play areas! We took our picnic, buckets and spades and had a fab day, my arms are very brown now! I stuck to my picnic which was my usual 5pp lunch in tub form! I am a bit worried that I might of overdone the fruit a little bit as I had quarter of a melon, a peach, a satsuma, an apple and a pear! I made sure I didn't have two of anything but I'm still wondering if it was a bit too much?!? We came home and I cooked a yummy scrummy dinner of Quiche, Alphabet Potatoes and Green Beans which we ate out in the garden as the weather was still lovely! I the spent my last 3pp on 25g of Peanut M&M's! For anyone who is wondering it worked out to be 13 of the little beauties, yes it was a lot to spend on such a little amount of things but boy did I enjoy them! I savoured every one and wasn't even tempted to have even one extra, 25g satisfied my craving and kept me within my 26pp!

And on a final note and to make you realise that treats and pleasures aren't always about PP.....Last night, I had a beautiful bubbly bath, put on clean pjs and sunk into clean sheets, total bliss and 0pp!

I don't see that as too much.
It's only 5 fruits - you're supposed to have at least 5 a day anyway, so I think go for it.
And if you enjoyed it, then that's the main thing.
I forgot I had a WW quiche in the fridge. If I'd remembered, I could've eaten that with my huge amount of points last night, cuz I love quiche too.
Silly billy.
Ah well, another beautiful day today.
Anyone got any plans?!

Also, trina, that's brilliant to lose all that.
Well done.
And don't worry about the sts. I know it's not a loss, but it's definitely not a gain, and that's the main thing!

Aww thank you elfy. I supose its going in the right direction and my clothes are fitting so much better.xx

Oooh sounds lovely :) xx

Still following, though not very active in replying due to being ill. I think you are doing so well, you have amazing will power. Your family must be so proud. I your OH supportive of your weightloss? Mine is very supportive and changes the stuff he eats so it will "fit in your points". I tend to buy him snacks etc because he can eat them but its lovely how supportive he is.
Do you have a reward system? E.g. After losing 5lbs I get to buy myself a.....
My boyfriend bought me a very big gift when I lost 10kg, he had just gotten his bonus from work (which was a ridiculous amount of money) and bought me an iPad! Is fab motivation for me haha. When I reached minus 15 he wanted to buy me smth else but I do not know what I want to get. Sorry, I hope this doesnt come across as trying to make you envy me. Is not at all what I meant, just trying to say a supportive OH really helps me a lot. Hope your family and friends are also supportive. Your daughter sounds like a lovely girl btw, and I love the name Poppy.

Xx

Lostris that so nice that he's so supportive. Must be such a help. I have been really doing it on my own. When I first started to lose weight in September I kept it secret didn't want to tell anyone. Afraid of failing I suppose! After I'd lost about a stone people just started noticing, which was nice, but I still feel like I'm in my own, don't really have the support. A lot of that is because I live with housemates and there's no other half. But a lot of people around you try to sabotage you I find without realising they're doing it!

Lostris that so nice that he's so supportive. Must be such a help. I have been really doing it on my own. When I first started to lose weight in September I kept it secret didn't want to tell anyone. Afraid of failing I suppose! After I'd lost about a stone people just started noticing, which was nice, but I still feel like I'm in my own, don't really have the support. A lot of that is because I live with housemates and there's no other half. But a lot of people around you try to sabotage you I find without realising they're doing it!
Yes its lovely, I understand your fear of failing. At first I didnt tell everyone either but now I tell them they are all very supportive. Except my dad, he is a jerk.
Do the people trying to sabotage you know that you are trying to lose weight? I sometimes have people say, aww L, one icecream wont kill you. But I just do not want it because I like pointing the stuff I have and they can be pushy at times. I try not to notice it too much. Do your housemates know you are trying to lose weight? Sometimes telling them can help make them more considerate.... Sometimes it does the opposite, really depends on the kind of housemate. I did cambridge while living in a student house with 6 other students, they didnt all agree with my methods but they were trying to be supportive of me.
Doing it alone seems sad as in, I am sure you can gt support somewhere. Supportive friends, family?

X

Yeah sabotage is probably a strong word haha but yes that what I mean :). To be honest my housemates at the moment aren't the best. They were very good friends of mine but long story short theyre a bit selfish so not the best support. I don't really mind doing it on my own, but I do thin I've got friends and family I can call on if I do need the push, just the housemates directly around me aren't the best ha :) x

Yeah sabotage is probably a strong word haha but yes that what I mean :). To be honest my housemates at the moment aren't the best. They were very good friends of mine but long story short theyre a bit selfish so not the best support. I don't really mind doing it on my own, but I do thin I've got friends and family I can call on if I do need the push, just the housemates directly around me aren't the best ha :) x
Sorry to hear about. Your housemates, hope the situation improves. I am glad to hear you have friends and family to count on, and you have us here at minimins of course, :) Its good you can do it on your own though, shows you are a strong person :) x

Hi hun. Your day sounds realy lovely. I love quiche i could eat it every day. Well ive sts this week which im realy anoyed about coz i worked hard all week. Ive lost anoutha 6 inch from all over again this week so thats something.x

Sorry to hear you stayed the same sweetie, 6inches is not to be sniffed at tho! Onwards to next week, hopefully today's loss will have caught up by then and you will have a super duper loss! Have you had a good Bank Holiday Monday Sweetie? X

I don't see that as too much.
It's only 5 fruits - you're supposed to have at least 5 a day anyway, so I think go for it.
And if you enjoyed it, then that's the main thing.
I forgot I had a WW quiche in the fridge. If I'd remembered, I could've eaten that with my huge amount of points last night, cuz I love quiche too.
Silly billy.
Ah well, another beautiful day today.
Anyone got any plans?!

Also, trina, that's brilliant to lose all that.
Well done.
And don't worry about the sts. I know it's not a loss, but it's definitely not a gain, and that's the main thing!

Hello Sweetie, I just worried that fruit contains such a lot more calories than vegetables that if I had been calorie counting it would of been loads! We have been for another picnic today lol although had to come home early as I don't feel well :-( x

Oooh sounds lovely :) xx

It was absolute heaven Sweetie! Made me realise that there are still pleasures in this life even if they aren't a family sized Dominos Pizza anymore! X

Still following, though not very active in replying due to being ill. I think you are doing so well, you have amazing will power. Your family must be so proud. I your OH supportive of your weightloss? Mine is very supportive and changes the stuff he eats so it will "fit in your points". I tend to buy him snacks etc because he can eat them but its lovely how supportive he is.
Do you have a reward system? E.g. After losing 5lbs I get to buy myself a.....
My boyfriend bought me a very big gift when I lost 10kg, he had just gotten his bonus from work (which was a ridiculous amount of money) and bought me an iPad! Is fab motivation for me haha. When I reached minus 15 he wanted to buy me smth else but I do not know what I want to get. Sorry, I hope this doesnt come across as trying to make you envy me. Is not at all what I meant, just trying to say a supportive OH really helps me a lot. Hope your family and friends are also supportive. Your daughter sounds like a lovely girl btw, and I love the name Poppy.

Xx

Hello Sweetie :) I guess my willpower has always been there, it's just been hidden for a long time! I don't have an OH, it's just me and Poppy, I can't say friends and family are supportive, they just laugh at my OCD ways as I also won't have just one biscuit or just one ice cream and they think I'm stupidly obsessive because of it! I don't retaliate though, I just think in my head that I'm doing what's right for me and Poppy and that keeps me focused and motivated to keep going! PS-Poppy is called Poppy because she was born in Remembrance Week. X

Sorry to hear you stayed the same sweetie, 6inches is not to be sniffed at tho! Onwards to next week, hopefully today's loss will have caught up by then and you will have a super duper loss! Have you had a good Bank Holiday Monday Sweetie? X

Hi hun. Weve had a lovely day. We took the kids to the fair and hooked a duck and had a few rides. yesterday we took them to blackpook so all in all weve had a great weekend but a hectic one. Ive been told that my sts maybe because ive started exercising. Im happy with my inch loss though. Poppy is a cute name and the reason you called her it is so sweet. Hows your day been hun.x

Back