If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hi hun. Weve had a lovely day. We took the kids to the fair and hooked a duck and had a few rides. yesterday we took them to blackpook so all in all weve had a great weekend but a hectic one. Ive been told that my sts maybe because ive started exercising. Im happy with my inch loss though. Poppy is a cute name and the reason you called her it is so sweet. Hows your day been hun.x

It's been really lovely, took Poppy to the Hop Farm which is a local touristy thing, took our picnic and kept to plan! Had to come home early though as I didn't feel well :-( Just cooked the dinner. X

Oh no hope your feeling better hun.x

I hope so too, should of known better than to have a hot drink whilst I was out :-( x

Stupid phone-thought last mag hadnt been sent :(

Lol, I do silly things like that! Feel so poorly with my tummy, can you send me some virtual TLC, X

:( ((((((((HUGS)))))))) bless you hun, hope your tums better soon xxx

Awwwwww thank you Sweetie, can't believe my tummy reacted like this to one silly Cappuccino, all because I was being good and wanted to resist the ice cream! X

Aww hope you feel ok again soon. You are doing so well and keeping active by going out and about all the time :) I think with your picnic and the fruit, if you hadn't have eaten those, you might have been tempted to eat something with points so you did good!! You never have your weeklies either so you will be absolutely fine.

I worried I ate too much fruit today though so know the feeling, I ate a 200g punnet of cherries and a nectarine and all I kept thinking was that I ate about 4pp worth of food, if fruit was pointed that is!! But they do say that the amount of pp you are given on ww is deliberately lower than what it would be to account for the points eaten via fruit so go with what they say...eat until you are satisfied but don't eat fruit just for the sake of eating it ;-)

I am struggling sticking to 26pp and this is only day 2 lol! You are amazing for doing it all the time. All I keep thinking about is how unsatisfied I feel, I wouldn't say I feel hungry but I feel like I need something more in my tummy if that makes sense?! I guess as my stomach shrinks it will become easier..... all I keep thinking about is this wedding on Saturday and I am so excited and I wouldn't normally be too excited but it is the thought of being able to have some wine and a sit down meal :-D x

Have you got ibs love? Mine goes funny if I have proper coffee :( x

I do indeed have IBS :-( It's aggravated by Semi-Skimmed Milk, I'm fine with my Skimmed Milk but I really fancied a Cappuccino today and the cafe didn't have skimmed and of course I couldn't magic some out of thin air and I thought just one small cup would be fine but of course it wasn't and 7 hours later and I'm still suffering :-( x

Aww hope you feel ok again soon. You are doing so well and keeping active by going out and about all the time :) I think with your picnic and the fruit, if you hadn't have eaten those, you might have been tempted to eat something with points so you did good!! You never have your weeklies either so you will be absolutely fine.

I worried I ate too much fruit today though so know the feeling, I ate a 200g punnet of cherries and a nectarine and all I kept thinking was that I ate about 4pp worth of food, if fruit was pointed that is!! But they do say that the amount of pp you are given on ww is deliberately lower than what it would be to account for the points eaten via fruit so go with what they say...eat until you are satisfied but don't eat fruit just for the sake of eating it ;-)

I am struggling sticking to 26pp and this is only day 2 lol! You are amazing for doing it all the time. All I keep thinking about is how unsatisfied I feel, I wouldn't say I feel hungry but I feel like I need something more in my tummy if that makes sense?! I guess as my stomach shrinks it will become easier..... all I keep thinking about is this wedding on Saturday and I am so excited and I wouldn't normally be too excited but it is the thought of being able to have some wine and a sit down meal :-D x

Awwww Bless You Sweetie, 26pp is proving quite easy for me so maybe my stomach has already shrunk?!? I'm so jealous of your cherries, the ones I had last week were just delightful, I could of eaten them ten times over! Today I've had my veggies and only two portions of fruit so that's a bit better, as you say it's surely better to eat 5 fruits rather than 5 chocolate bars lol x I'm out and about tomorrow again, so pleased I've found my willpower or else I'd be failing miserably by now! X

I do indeed have IBS :-( It's aggravated by Semi-Skimmed Milk, I'm fine with my Skimmed Milk but I really fancied a Cappuccino today and the cafe didn't have skimmed and of course I couldn't magic some out of thin air and I thought just one small cup would be fine but of course it wasn't and 7 hours later and I'm still suffering :-( x

I feel your pain love-I've got IBS that's aggravated by alsorts but dairy is the worst culprit-especially cheese which I love :( hope it settles soon x

I feel your pain love-I've got IBS that's aggravated by alsorts but dairy is the worst culprit-especially cheese which I love :( hope it settles soon x

Thankfully feeling better now, only took 8 hours and 25g of Peanut M&M's! X

God love ye ladies with IBS , I ended up in hospital with that years ago but luckily it seemed to go away, tomato or creamy foods used to upset me, funny tho I had stir fry from freezer this eve and my tummy so upset since :( it's been a long time. Xx hope your feeling better pet xx sorry I was out all day and no Internet xx

God love ye ladies with IBS , I ended up in hospital with that years ago but luckily it seemed to go away, tomato or creamy foods used to upset me, funny tho I had stir fry from freezer this eve and my tummy so upset since :( it's been a long time. Xx hope your feeling better pet xx sorry I was out all day and no Internet xx

Thank You Sweetie, hope you're feeling better today too? X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Welcome to Week 2 Day 5 of my Diary :)

Firstly a massive Hello to my Subscribers who I know about @CiaraDaisy, @juelou, @popnfresh, @Lucy J, @nadiya, @Tano, @Windy, @ununpentium, @Valentine_N, @dizzydawnie, @sarah-louisex, @aishling, @Iaimtobethin @trinab, @Sweet-Temptation, @Josiecat, @Ozlozz, @Helsbels1977, @Dan8317, @elfy1807, @Lostris and anyone else who might be subscribing but hasn't commented yet!

Monday...wow what a day! Decided to take Poppy to The Hop Farm which is a local Tourist Attraction, it's Free Entry and you can take your Picnic (Yes I am the Picnic Queen, have Picnic Bag/Blanket, will travel!). Anyways, Poppy had fun playing on all the equipment etc, I decided to be super good and not have an ice-cream and I had a Cappuccino instead as I don't have them at home, just normal tea and coffee with a splash of skimmed milk. Well they only had Semi-Skimmed Milk and I thought one drink wouldn't hurt (I have IBS which is aggravated by Semi-Skimmed) but it turns out it did and we had to come home early :-( I suffered for a good 8hours afterwards :-( Lesson well learned there though, stick to my Skimmed Milk Teas and Coffees and that's it!

Today I'm going back to the same pub as I went to on Saturday, yes I know I'm never indoors lol! I will probably have the Hot Thai Noodles again as I enjoyed those and already calculated the PP.

On a final note....if you're getting bored of your usual bread and my usual 5 Crackerbreads for 2pp don't float your boat, I've now changed over to 6 Melba Toasts for 2pp, very yummy!

Have a fab Tuesday Sweeties. X

Back