If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

yeah its been a laugh!!!
seems like wev all got the same sense of humour!
iv abandoned my man tho hahahah
hardly spoke to him all night!

He's probably wondering that the hell you're up to! do u live together? X

Until recently ladies, you could've gotten away with eating Pringles whilst you were on a no crisp week because they were technically classed as cakes because of their ingredients/texture or whatever it was. But I think they're classed as crisps now.

That's all I have to say about the entire evening's convo. You lot are much too bonkers for me. I'm hopefully all caught up now and gonna go chill with the boy. Last saw him Friday morning, but I've really missed him this weekend. Soppy or what?! Haha

Until recently ladies, you could've gotten away with eating Pringles whilst you were on a no crisp week because they were technically classed as cakes because of their ingredients/texture or whatever it was. But I think they're classed as crisps now.

That's all I have to say about the entire evening's convo. You lot are much too bonkers for me. I'm hopefully all caught up now and gonna go chill with the boy. Last saw him Friday morning, but I've really missed him this weekend. Soppy or what?! Haha

I Cant trust myself with pringles!!! We was bonkers last nite think the sun had gone to r head,wel myn and serenas avocado just sent her loopy. Aww i bet u missed him hun. Nice to get home tho isnt it.x

Hi Serena, well done for being so determined and 0.5lb is still a loss. I hope using some weeklies speeds things up for you and you get to enjoy some extra treats too :) I know when I did sw I used to lose more if I ate my syns so I guess ww works the same way. I find it really difficult to eat nuts and not feel guilty but have used weeklies on them and had good losses despite convincing mystery I wouldn't.

Good lucky for next WI. I am just restarting after a few bad days so WI is now Monday. It's going to be tough as I have a three course lunch and a dinner on two different days this week!! xx

Morning Sweetie, hope u enjoyed your 'catch-up' with the boy ;-) x

I Cant trust myself with pringles!!! We was bonkers last nite think the sun had gone to r head,wel myn and serenas avocado just sent her loopy. Aww i bet u missed him hun. Nice to get home tho isnt it.x

Morning Sweetie, Not only was the Avocado laced with happy pills I think it contained sleeping pills as I overslept this morning lol. X

Hi Serena, well done for being so determined and 0.5lb is still a loss. I hope using some weeklies speeds things up for you and you get to enjoy some extra treats too :) I know when I did sw I used to lose more if I ate my syns so I guess ww works the same way. I find it really difficult to eat nuts and not feel guilty but have used weeklies on them and had good losses despite convincing mystery I wouldn't.

Good lucky for next WI. I am just restarting after a few bad days so WI is now Monday. It's going to be tough as I have a three course lunch and a dinner on two different days this week!! xx

Hey Sweetie, Ive so enjoyed my treats, so far I've had Chippy Chips, Dominos, Half a Bottle of Wine and an Avocado, it's tasted soooooooo good! PS-Good Luck with your restart, we are all here for you Sweetie. X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Well here I am on Monday Morning!

I managed to oversleep so the School Walk turned into a Power Walk however I have downloaded a new App on my iPhone, (Runtastic it's called). It's a 1.15km Walk to the School and I burned 60cals approx according the app! So that's 2.30km walked and 120cals burned already today!

Hope u all have a fab Monday Sweeties. X

Back