If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Is that not doing your head in that you dont have matching tubs.x

Well I'm going to eat one portion for my lunch and then ill sort something out while Poppy is at Rainbows tonight. X

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

Day 2 in the Reductions House!

I had my 27p New Covent Garden Soup (Tomato, Vegetable & Green Lentil in case you were wondering!) for lunch and I'm now in the process of Steaming my 25p Asda Extra Special Marilyn Potatoes, hoping to get 3 Portions out of them! I will report back with the PP once they have been weighed out!

Hope you're all having a fab Monday. X

Sounds like some nice treats Serena. Look forward to your WI result on 14th :-D x

It won't be long and it will be Friday again! X

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

Day 2 in the Reductions House!

I had my 27p New Covent Garden Soup (Tomato, Vegetable & Green Lentil in case you were wondering!) for lunch and I'm now in the process of Steaming my 25p Asda Extra Special Marilyn Potatoes, hoping to get 3 Portions out of them! I will report back with the PP once they have been weighed out!

Hope you're all having a fab Monday. X

Love reduced stuff!!

Morning Sweetie, hope u enjoyed your 'catch-up' with the boy ;-) x

Morning Sweetie, Not only was the Avocado laced with happy pills I think it contained sleeping pills as I overslept this morning lol. X

Hey Sweetie, Ive so enjoyed my treats, so far I've had Chippy Chips, Dominos, Half a Bottle of Wine and an Avocado, it's tasted soooooooo good! PS-Good Luck with your restart, we are all here for you Sweetie. X

Oh yeah, we had a good old catch up indeed

Well the Potatoes have been Steamed and Portioned...

image-1226363831.jpg

Each Tub weighs 200g and is 4pp so 1 Potato seems to be about 1pp.

There was 125g Left which didn't fit in the tubs so I pointed it as 2pp and scoffed it, mmmmmmmm tasted so good! X

Well the Potatoes have been Steamed and Portioned...

View attachment 95303

Each Tub weighs 200g and is 4pp so 1 Potato seems to be about 1pp.

There was 125g Left which didn't fit in the tubs so I pointed it as 2pp and scoffed it, mmmmmmmm tasted so good! X

You and your tubs. I Al luks gud tho. Ooh u wil b proud ov me i went to the shop this morn and got sum mince for 1.50 it should of been a fiver. Its in the freezer for another day. Mite make shep pie with it now i no how to make it from scratch.x

Me too! Did u see my post about yesterday's shopping? £27.99 of shopping for £7.72! X

I love it! Before we started in the bakery I was a super scrimper! Haha now im alot lazier! I need to get back to spending less!

You and your tubs. I Al luks gud tho. Ooh u wil b proud ov me i went to the shop this morn and got sum mince for 1.50 it should of been a fiver. Its in the freezer for another day. Mite make shep pie with it now i no how to make it from scratch.x

Yey get you! Not only making a Shepherds Pie from scratch but Reduced Meat too, I'm so proud of you Sweetie! X

I love it! Before we started in the bakery I was a super scrimper! Haha now im alot lazier! I need to get back to spending less!

I love a bargain, I think it's the thrill of the chase lol x

Yep il cut it up and put them in matching tubs.x

A green tub for the green apple and a red tub for the red apple? X

Back