If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Quick response because I'm still trying to catch up.
Argh!
I hate having a life away from the internet haha.
Well done on all the walking.
Awesome result with the tubs.
Sorry to hear you're down tonight.
Hopefully you'll be better in the morning, and you know where we are if you need anything =)
xx

I just wrote a long entry for my diary but decided to delete it before I pressed send, it just didn't seem the right thing to write in here. I'm not having a very good evening tonight so think I will head off to bed soon and catch you all in the morning. X

sorry to hear that hun... im off to bed too absolutely cream crackered!!! hope u feel better tomoro!! x

Hope your feeling better today chicken.

Omg. I always steal my mums tubs too.

Love raiding my mums cupboards for stuff haha!

She always has the nice stuff and the best food shopping!

Aww hunny thats not like u to be down. If u eva need to talk hun just pm me. Hope your ok hun. Big hugs.xxx

Aw sorry honey. hope you're ok. PM if you wana talk or rant or whatever. xxx

Sending u hugs xxx

Thank You Sweeties, you're all too good to me, I think the events of last year just get to me sometimes, I put a brave face on 99% of the time but sometimes (like last night) it just hits me like being run over like a bus :-( x

Quick response because I'm still trying to catch up.
Argh!
I hate having a life away from the internet haha.
Well done on all the walking.
Awesome result with the tubs.
Sorry to hear you're down tonight.
Hopefully you'll be better in the morning, and you know where we are if you need anything =)
xx

How dare you have a life Emma! There was us thinking we were your life, only kidding lol x

sorry to hear that hun... im off to bed too absolutely cream crackered!!! hope u feel better tomoro!! x

Thanks Sweetie, did you sleep well? X

Mornin hunny r u ok?x

Morning Sweetie, feeling much brighter today, just catching up and then I will update..x

Hope your feeling better today chicken.

Omg. I always steal my mums tubs too.

Love raiding my mums cupboards for stuff haha!

She always has the nice stuff and the best food shopping!

Thanks Sweetie, feeling much better today thank god! My mums Tupperware cupboard is legendary, she has the coloured tubs which date back to the 80s lol. X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Wednesday is here and thankfully I feel better than Tuesday Evening, I'm here to fight another day!

Have done 2.3km of Walking already and just been catching up on here while I have my Tea and Toast, you're all so good to me, I feel privileged to have made such fab friends and I hope to stay friends with all of you for a very long time.

Anyways I'm going to be conducting some secret service business once I've written this post (Will update with a pic later!) and then I'm off to my Friends for lunch. My tummy still isn't right :-( so I'm taking my own 7pp lunch (Little bit more than my usual 5pp but Dinner is less at only 8pp). I've packed a portion of my 4pp 27p Soup, 6 Asda Melba Toasts for 2pp (Can't wait to start the Sainsbury's ones so I can have 7!) and a 1pp WW Lemon Yogurt. Im hoping my friend has Skimmed Milk so I can have a cuppa, if not it'll be a Diet Coke, not risking the Semi-Skimmed after last time! Then ill bring the car home, walk my next 2.3km and then time to make the dinner. I don't know where the days go!

Anyways hope you all have a fab Wednesday, I'm off on my Mission ;-)

Lots of love to all you. X

I'm back slightly quicker than I thought....

I've been thinking about getting a George Foreman Grill for a little while now but lack of funds has prevented me from doing this! Yesterday I mentioned to my parents that I was thinking about one and Dad said he knew someone that was getting rid of one for FREE! It had been stored away so 1)It needed a damn good clean and 2)It needs a new lid as this one has got cracked where its been in Storage,

Anyways I've just completed Stage 1 (Cleaning) and have spent time on the Internet looking for best price for Stage 2 (Replacement Lid) and I've found one for £5.74 Delivered so I've ordered that, should be here in the next week, Whoop Whoop!

So here's the Grill, minus the lid obviously but I will update with another pic once that arrives...

image-1925966742.jpg

image-2078433417.jpg

Not bad for a Freebie eh!

Looking forward to trying it out! X

Oooh let me know how the grill turns out!

Does anyone on here want to swap facebooks? PM me if you want to x

Oooh let me know how the grill turns out!

Does anyone on here want to swap facebooks? PM me if you want to x

Just about to cook Poppy's Dinner in it so will let you know! I've got the last of my Salady bits tonight. I don't have a Facebook, very uncool lol x

Me eitha hun.x

Yey We can be the Un-Facebookers together! Everyone normally looks at me in disgust when I say I don't have it! X

We used to have a George Forman years ago, it was ace!

Hope you've had a good day x

Well I'm very impressed, it cooked Poppy's Dinner in about half the time and saved turning the oven on and the use of a baking tray, win win! X

Yey We can be the Un-Facebookers together! Everyone normally looks at me in disgust when I say I don't have it! X

Well I'm very impressed, it cooked Poppy's Dinner in about half the time and saved turning the oven on and the use of a baking tray, win win! X

Yeh we can hun. I dont care wot people think bout not been on facebook. I dont wana talk to people i havent seen 4 donkeys years or people that didnt bother with u but now your on facebook they wana b your friend,no thanx. If i dont have your number in my phone then u arnt important to me,apart from u girlies tho.x

I don't have Facebook either.

I deleted it about 2 years ago, because it's stupid.

I spent all my time playing farmville and reading status updates from people I really didn't care about.
I was slowly deleting people, and eventually I realised that I might as well just delete myself.
Anyone I'm interested in knowing about knows where I live, has my phone number, knows how to get hold of me, or I see regularly.
Everyone ele can do one.

Trouble is, it's only deactivated and not deleted completely, so the second I sign back in, it's still there.
Which is a little handy, cuz it's got a lot of old photos on there of me. I signed on there the other week to get those photos to put on the forum, but I use my willpower everyday to not go on.
Well - I used to have to, now I don't even bother.
I'm too addicted to twitter.
Well - I used to be. It kinda gets a backseat now.
I'm too addicted to minimins ;)

Yeh we can hun. I dont care wot people think bout not been on facebook. I dont wana talk to people i havent seen 4 donkeys years or people that didnt bother with u but now your on facebook they wana b your friend,no thanx. If i dont have your number in my phone then u arnt important to me,apart from u girlies tho.x

Haha. Snap.
You must've posted this as I was writing mine lol

I'm back slightly quicker than I thought....

I've been thinking about getting a George Foreman Grill for a little while now but lack of funds has prevented me from doing this! Yesterday I mentioned to my parents that I was thinking about one and Dad said he knew someone that was getting rid of one for FREE! It had been stored away so 1)It needed a damn good clean and 2)It needs a new lid as this one has got cracked where its been in Storage,

Anyways I've just completed Stage 1 (Cleaning) and have spent time on the Internet looking for best price for Stage 2 (Replacement Lid) and I've found one for £5.74 Delivered so I've ordered that, should be here in the next week, Whoop Whoop!

So here's the Grill, minus the lid obviously but I will update with another pic once that arrives...

View attachment 95564

View attachment 95565

Not bad for a Freebie eh!

Looking forward to trying it out! X

my mom come to my house last week with a box and that was a george foreman grill :) she had it out her catalogue for me as she still likes to treat me to 'moving in presents' even tho iv been there for 5 months now lol
but thats come up great for a freebie!

I'm glad u put the bit at the end there Sweetie as I was wondering when I was reading it ;-) x

I spent all my time playing farmville and reading status updates from people I really didn't care about.
I was slowly deleting people, and eventually I realised that I might as well just delete myself.
Anyone I'm interested in knowing about knows where I live, has my phone number, knows how to get hold of me, or I see regularly.
Everyone ele can do one.

Trouble is, it's only deactivated and not deleted completely, so the second I sign back in, it's still there.
Which is a little handy, cuz it's got a lot of old photos on there of me. I signed on there the other week to get those photos to put on the forum, but I use my willpower everyday to not go on.

Minimins is the best thing to be addicted to, I'm proud to call myself a Mnimins Addict! X

Haha. Snap.
You must've posted this as I was writing mine lol

Great minds think alike and all that! X
my mom come to my house last week with a box and that was a george foreman grill :) she had it out her catalogue for me as she still likes to treat me to 'moving in presents' even tho iv been there for 5 months now lol
but thats come up great for a freebie!

Wow that was good of her! I expect it's one of the newer models? I can't wait to get the new lid for mine, sad I know! X

i dont have fb either x

How funny that all 4 of us don't have FB! X

Everyone ele can do one.

i totally agree with everything uv just said like id written that post!!!!! lol
except for twitter thing as i dont go on that either

Back