If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Well my offer still stands if any of the FB crew want to add me just send me a PM!

Emma aka elfy1807 you are a BAD influence! I had some pennies in my Paypal Account from when I ordered something and had to return it and I have just ordered myself a WW Pedometer! I really shouldn't of bought it but as I'm only paying 50p to weigh rather than £5.50 and I'm not paying to use the Online Resources as I've got the two free iPhone apps I thought I would treat myself! It should be here on Saturday ready to be used on next weeks School runs :) x

Aw Bebo.... :)

Emma aka elfy1807 you are a BAD influence! I had some pennies in my Paypal Account from when I ordered something and had to return it and I have just ordered myself a WW Pedometer! I really shouldn't of bought it but as I'm only paying 50p to weigh rather than £5.50 and I'm not paying to use the Online Resources as I've got the two free iPhone apps I thought I would treat myself! It should be here on Saturday ready to be used on next weeks School runs :) x

WOOP WOOP!!!!
=DDDDDD
But good point.
You're saving yourself a fiver each week - you'll get your costs back in just a couple of weeks.

MySpace was amazing! I had bebo aswell, ahh to be 15 again!

I LOVE myspace.
I used to spend ages redesigning my layout.
Used to do it like once a month.
Awww... I miss myspace =(

As for bebo - had one, but it was for all the 10 year old chavs haha

Aw Bebo.... :)

MySpace was amazing! I had bebo aswell, ahh to be 15 again!

All these Social Networkers!!! X

WOOP WOOP!!!!
=DDDDDD
But good point.
You're saving yourself a fiver each week - you'll get your costs back in just a couple of weeks.

I managed to get it Brand New delivered for £15 so saved myself £2.95 (I think?) plus p&p so it'll pay for itself in 3 Weeks, Whoop Whoop! X

I LOVE myspace.
I used to spend ages redesigning my layout.
Used to do it like once a month.
Awww... I miss myspace =(

As for bebo - had one, but it was for all the 10 year old chavs haha

OCD on the MySpace Emma! X

All these Social Networkers!!! X

I managed to get it Brand New delivered for £15 so saved myself £2.95 (I think?) plus p&p so it'll pay for itself in 3 Weeks, Whoop Whoop! X

OCD on the MySpace Emma! X

That's a good price.
Go you.
I'm very chuffed you bought one.
You'll defo enjoy having one.

And OCD doesn't even cover it.
I used to draw it out on paper beforehand, what I wanted it to look like, with measurements between different elements and stuff, then I used to code it all out (well... semi code... there was a lot of code helping websites out there... I'm not quite a mastermind at coding, but I used to know the basics - now I can just about put something in bold lol).
Anyone say geek?!?! lol

That's a good price.
Go you.

I used to draw it out on paper beforehand, what I wanted it to look like, with measurements between different elements and stuff, then I used to code it all out (well... semi code... there was a lot of code helping websites out there... I'm not quite a mastermind at coding, but I used to know the basics - now I can just about put something in bold lol).
Anyone say geek?!?! lol

Haha the same as me! I used to be like it too. We can geek it out together haha.

That's a good price.
Go you.

Anyone say geek?!?! lol

Haha the same as me! I used to be like it too. We can geek it out together haha.

U pair of geeks! Off to update my diary and its not gonna make for very pretty reading :-( x

I used to download the ready made myspace codes :p

My boyfriend can actually write/code websites, it's his job, so I should ask him if he designed his own myspace :p

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

Well Thursday has been a thoroughly rubbish day for me and I'm here to rant!

As most of you probably know I had a Car Accident in September last year for which I have had to give up Work/Gym/Pretty much normal life because of! In May I went for a meeting in London to discuss how things are going to proceed as I'm out of pocket for things like Poppy's Replacement Car Seat etc. Anyway I saw the most cantankerous, rude person u have ever met who didn't listen to a word I said, just spent the whole time talking over me! I have been awaiting my feedback from this Meeting and I have found out today that this guy has left the country with my file and will not be returning! As you can imagine I am absolutely mortified and it means the whole process starts again!

On top of that Poppy's Maypole Dancing has been cancelled because of the weather and I've received yet another form from the job centre related to claiming ESA, they want to know everything, I'm surprised there isn't a section where they ask for a blood sample (Maybe that comes next?!?).

If I'm being totally honest I am struggling to keep it together, some people sail through life but I get knocked back at every single hurdle. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I can't live like this but I can't magic myself better either, have really had enough!

Sorry for ranting, (Will)PowerPuff signing out. X

As most of you probably know I had a Car Accident in September last year for which I have had to give up Work/Gym/Pretty much normal life because of! In May I went for a meeting in London to discuss how things are going to proceed as I'm out of pocket for things like Poppy's Replacement Car Seat etc. Anyway I saw the most cantankerous, rude person u have ever met who didn't listen to a word I said, just spent the whole time talking over me! I have been awaiting my feedback from this Meeting and I have found out today that this guy has left the country with my file and will not be returning! As you can imagine I am absolutely mortified and it means the whole process starts again!

On top of that Poppy's Maypole Dancing has been cancelled because of the weather and I've received yet another form from the job centre related to claiming ESA, they want to know everything, I'm surprised there isn't a section where they ask for a blood sample (Maybe that comes next?!?).

If I'm being totally honest I am struggling to keep it together, some people sail through life but I get knocked back at every single hurdle. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I can't live like this but I can't magic myself better either, have really had enough!

aww thats sad :(
dont really know what to say hun
sending u virtual hugs xx

Bloody hell hun what a day. You no what hun your a surviver and when you get knocked down u get back up. i havent known u long but your the most optiamisic,lovley caring person i no. Sumtimes hun we keep getin kicked in the teeth to make us a more stronger person. I No u feel down and i would 2 hun i realy feel 4 u but your recoverin,youve started excercisin,your loosin weight,you have a beautiful little girl that adores her mummy and your friends should b blessed to have sum1 like u. Now stand up like the strong person u r and dust yourself off and start again thats al u can do. Theres always a light at the end of the tunnel sumtyms its just abit further for people but chin up keep goin and you wil see it hun.xxx

Oh what a load of bs! No wonder your feeling so crap. Jc+ are such muppets when it comes to esa. Just keep on plodding hun.

Xxx

Must be tough esp today :( think of the lovely caring advice you wld give us then apply it to urself :) chin oop chook x

Back