If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

dinner looks lovely serena !

you better find a signal hahaha as i shall be checking via phone for ur weigh in :)

great photos......you wait til you see mine they are gruesome, i have been taking them in a BIKINI eeek every 4 weeks since i started !!! dont know why i decided on a bikini, actually ido know why , it was because so i couldn't disguise how fat i had become hahahhaa so theres something to look forward to, i shall post them when i get to target ;) x

I love eminem. Would actually do him! Haha. I saw him at v fest in 2011. Was so over the moon.
I wasn't planning on going to any festivals that year, because I had my Disney world holiday booked for the September and that cost a bomb, but when it was announced he was headlining I just had to go.

He's headlining reading/Leeds this year, but really can't afford it =(

And I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine.
I used to stress the night before wi, but I don't so much now. I only kinda have a little apprehension if I've had a meal out.

Lol, Eminem is a legend but u don't hear from him quite so much these days! I guess what will be will be, I know I've stuck to my dailies, used 19 Weeklies and walked 8 out of 8 School Runs this week! I couldn't of done more if I tried, well other than clearing the blockage lol x

Sorry to hear you had a crappy day love but I'm glad it ended on a nice note having dinner with your friend :) btw-you should try ww white sauce for lasagne 1pp per 1/4 jar and quite tasty x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

dinner looks lovely serena !

you better find a signal hahaha as i shall be checking via phone for ur weigh in :)

great photos......you wait til you see mine they are gruesome, i have been taking them in a BIKINI eeek every 4 weeks since i started !!! dont know why i decided on a bikini, actually ido know why , it was because so i couldn't disguise how fat i had become hahahhaa so theres something to look forward to, i shall post them when i get to target ;) x

I will try my best Sweetie or I will be having a cheeky Soda Water in Spoons to use their free Wifi! X I can't wait to see your photos, how far away from goal are you? X PS-Dinner was so yummy, the Bolognese was amazing, so rich tasting but I can't for the life of me remember what went into it as I just put a little bit of this and a little bit of that lol x

Sorry to hear you had a crappy day love but I'm glad it ended on a nice note having dinner with your friend :) btw-you should try ww white sauce for lasagne 1pp per 1/4 jar and quite tasty x

I've not heard of that Jar? I'm not really one for Jars but might keep one in the cupboard for emergencies, thank you for the tip! Sorry to hear you've had a rough couple of days, what's yr plan of action now? X

I've not heard of that Jar? I'm not really one for Jars but might keep one in the cupboard for emergencies, thank you for the tip! Sorry to hear you've had a rough couple of days, what's yr plan of action now? X

I got it from lidl for £1-would usually make my own but it was ok for the cost.
Have planned food for tomorrow and going to stick to 26 points-Sunday is going to be hard because out at buffet with ohs family, just going to have to try and stay focused-maybe go to gym and earn some aps x

I can't wait to see your photos, how far away from goal are you? X

well i have 1stone 3lbs to go soooooo.... and i have glastonbury festival in 11 days to go to for 5 days mmmm maybe 8wks hahaha :)

Don't worry bout tomoro hon. You've done great. And if it really doesn't show then it will be a false read and will sort itself out by following week. :D

Am so jealous of you goin to London and walking round Covent garden. My sister used to live in London and used to love wandering around while she was at work. Enjoy your cupcake :D

Good luck for today Serena.
I hope you get the loss you deserve and have a fabulous day in London x

I got it from lidl for £1-would usually make my own but it was ok for the cost.
Have planned food for tomorrow and going to stick to 26 points-Sunday is going to be hard because out at buffet with ohs family, just going to have to try and stay focused-maybe go to gym and earn some aps x

Damage Limitation BEFORE the buffet sounds like a great idea, I'm terrible at Buffets, I just want to try everything! X

well i have 1stone 3lbs to go soooooo.... and i have glastonbury festival in 11 days to go to for 5 days mmmm maybe 8wks hahaha :)

We have the same amount till goal! X

Don't worry bout tomoro hon. You've done great. And if it really doesn't show then it will be a false read and will sort itself out by following week. :D

Am so jealous of you goin to London and walking round Covent garden. My sister used to live in London and used to love wandering around while she was at work. Enjoy your cupcake :D

Thank You Sweetie :) So far I've tried Peanut Butter, Lime & Coconut and Mocha, wonder which will be the flavour of choice today! X

I'm going glasto toooooo :)

You'll be able to have a Minimins Meet with some Celery Sticks lol x

Good luck for today Serena. I hope you get the loss you deserve and have a fabulous day in London x
Good luck :)
Good luck hun. You will do brill.x
Good luck for WI today :) and hope you have fab time in London x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank You Sweeties, I've woken up and feel so ill with my tummy :-( It's so painful to touch and I think the blockage is starting to poison me as I feel so sick :-( I woke up at 558 and haven't even been able to move to get a drink yet. Need to start moving my bum now or else Poppy won't make it to School in time. X

Good luck for weigh in and sorry to hear about the old toilet department. IBS is not fun! I have ulcerative colitus so trust me I know what your going through.

Bug hugs

Xxxxx

Your thread is always going; so hard to always catch up lol. Just wanted to say best of luck for today :)

Good luck for weigh in and sorry to hear about the old toilet department. IBS is not fun! I have ulcerative colitus so trust me I know what your going through.

Bug hugs

Xxxxx

Oh bless you Sweetie, I feel terrible moaning now I know u have U/C, that's not nice at all :-( x

Your thread is always going; so hard to always catch up lol. Just wanted to say best of luck for today :)

It's where all the cool kids hang out ;-) Thank You Sweetie, will be updating shortly. X

Good luck for weigh in. I hope you feel better and enjoy your day out :)

Thank You Sweetie, going to update now. X

Good Morning Sweeties (Again!) :)

I walked Poppy to school and walked home and got ready and then reluctantly I went into Boots to WI, now as u all know I've not had the best weeks but OMG I lost 1lb! My Biggest Loss since Week 1! I nearly fell off the scales and I felt like the 20km plus I walked this week on the School Run has really paid off and dabbling with 19 Weeklies too.

I just wanted to say from the Bottom of my Heart, thank you to each and everyone of you for your love, support and well wishes, you've all played a greater role this week than you can ever know!

It means that providing I have a loss next week I will have hit my first Mini-Goal of being back in the 8s! Onwards to Next Week!

Lots of Love Sweeties x

Back