If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

She must've done.
I imagined it was just for the day, but she hasn't reappeared =(
She deserves to have a weekend away to herself, seeing friends, as she's worked so hard recently.

How are you doing today Trina anyway?

Y did i think she had gone there for a funeral have i dreamt that up? Yeh hun im realy gud. cnt wait to have sum toast and huney for brekie 2moz. Hope i do well this week. How u doing. Did u resist the cake at the bbq.x

Y did i think she had gone there for a funeral have i dreamt that up? Yeh hun im realy gud. cnt wait to have sum toast and huney for brekie 2moz. Hope i do well this week. How u doing. Did u resist the cake at the bbq.x

Ooh... a funeral sounds familiar.
Didn't realise it was this weekend though.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to cake tomorrow, because yes, I did resist it yesterday.
Thankfully it had chocolate dribbled over it and I didn't have any points left, otherwise I probably would've had some.
But I didn't, and I'm glad.
Last night was probably the toughest challenge on my willpower since starting ww though.
The food just sitting there.
I didn't want it to go to waste, but I ate what I had points for, and nothing else.

I'd resisted pizza & KFC whilst in Wales, resisted chips at the seaside, but last night was not easy.
But I got there.

Ooh... a funeral sounds familiar.
Didn't realise it was this weekend though.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to cake tomorrow, because yes, I did resist it yesterday.
Thankfully it had chocolate dribbled over it and I didn't have any points left, otherwise I probably would've had some.
But I didn't, and I'm glad.
Last night was probably the toughest challenge on my willpower since starting ww though.
The food just sitting there.
I didn't want it to go to waste, but I ate what I had points for, and nothing else.

I'd resisted pizza & KFC whilst in Wales, resisted chips at the seaside, but last night was not easy.
But I got there.

You did brill hun. Its awful when your just sat there with a table full of food staring at you. Gotta say it hun i think your the queen willpower puff girl for resisting laru nite. I didnt think id dreamt it i thought she said she was using her weeklies for the funeral buffet.x

You did brill hun. Its awful when your just sat there with a table full of food staring at you. Gotta say it hun i think your the queen willpower puff girl for resisting laru nite. I didnt think id dreamt it i thought she said she was using her weeklies for the funeral buffet.x

Thanks Trina. That's a really nice thing to hear =)
Yeah, I remember her saying about the funeral buffet. Just didn't register to me that London and the funeral were related.
How's your week been without your crisps and bread? Looking forward to having them back?

Thanks Trina. That's a really nice thing to hear =)
Yeah, I remember her saying about the funeral buffet. Just didn't register to me that London and the funeral were related.
How's your week been without your crisps and bread? Looking forward to having them back?

Well i think london and the funeral are conected,i could be wrong tho. Ive realy missed my crisps but suprisingly not bread. Bet you cant wait for some cake 2moz can u hun.x

Well done on resisting Emma! How are you getting on Trina?

It is quiet without Serena!

MrsM79 they're one of my favourite things, especially chocolate digestives. I could sit and eat the whole pack.

Trina I'm giving up chocolate and weighing myself at home inbetween WIs.

MrsM79 they're one of my favourite things, especially chocolate digestives. I could sit and eat the whole pack.

Trina I'm giving up chocolate and weighing myself at home inbetween WIs.

Thats 3 of us givin up choc then. Ive learnt my lesson and only picked 1 this week.x

Well i think london and the funeral are conected,i could be wrong tho. Ive realy missed my crisps but suprisingly not bread. Bet you cant wait for some cake 2moz can u hun.x

Yeah, really looking forward to cake. Got loads sitting in the house that are just screaming to be eaten haha.
Don't think I've missed cake as much as I thought I would though.

Well done on resisting Emma! How are you getting on Trina?

It is quiet without Serena!

Thabks Sarah.

Omg, mine too and bourbons:)

Bourbons are amazing! My problem is we have a huge supply of biscuits in the office for meetings including bourbons in packs of three (4pp) on a bad day it's hard to resist!

I miss chocolate I haven't had any for a while now, though sitting watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is really a bad idea!

Ya getting worried now. U OK hon?

Back