If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

That's an amazing loss. Well done honey. :D x

I new you would do well. wow hun 3 pound thats amazing. Bet thats made your day. So so pleased for u hun i realy am. U Totaly deserve that.xx:D

Awesome awesome awesome.
That's more than I lost.
Look who's the WW guru now!

Well done.
All that hard work and earning all those activity points paid off.
So proud of you!

That's an amazing loss. Well done honey. :D x

I new you would do well. wow hun 3 pound thats amazing. Bet thats made your day. So so pleased for u hun i realy am. U Totaly deserve that.xx:D

Congrats, 3lb is fantastic!

Awesome awesome awesome.
That's more than I lost.
Look who's the WW guru now!

Well done.
All that hard work and earning all those activity points paid off.
So proud of you!

Thanks Sweeties, I still can't believe I've lost 8lbs in 5weeks, I have to pinch myself every time I write it! According to Minimins it's 6.11% of my Starting Weight! Just off to walk and get Poppy now. X

Brilliant !! Amazing result x

Congrats hunny! Fantastic loss, your a inspiration!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Sweeties,

Just a very quick update...

Had a lovely lunch at my friends house (Boiled Egg & New Potato Salad and a Lemon Curd Cake for afters), my parents are coming over for dinner and I'm cooking 2 Quorn Mini Breaded Fillets (3pp) 100g McCain Oven Chips (3pp) and 100g Heinz Beanz (2pp)..,.Very Quick Din Dins as I'm off out with Mum tonight, I won tickets to go and see the first night of Jane McDonalds Tour so I'm taking Mum as my guest while Dad babysits. I've saved 5pp for a Walnut Whip during the interval mmmmmmmm.
Am going to wear a pretty dress and heels as I don't get much chance these days!

Hopefully I might be able to get a pic taken of me so you can see the difference my 8lb loss has made :)

Hope you've all had a fab Friday Sweeties. X

Hey Sweeties,

Just a very quick update...

Had a lovely lunch at my friends house (Boiled Egg & New Potato Salad and a Lemon Curd Cake for afters), my parents are coming over for dinner and I'm cooking 2 Quorn Mini Breaded Fillets (3pp) 100g McCain Oven Chips (3pp) and 100g Heinz Beanz (2pp)..,.Very Quick Din Dins as I'm off out with Mum tonight, I won tickets to go and see the first night of Jane McDonalds Tour so I'm taking Mum as my guest while Dad babysits. I've saved 5pp for a Walnut Whip during the interval mmmmmmmm.
Am going to wear a pretty dress and heels as I don't get much chance these days!

Hopefully I might be able to get a pic taken of me so you can see the difference my 8lb loss has made :)

Hope you've all had a fab Friday Sweeties. X

Aww i hope you have a fab nite hun u realy do deserve it. What a great end to your amazimg day. Dont u dare forget to post a pic haha.x

Aww i hope you have a fab nite hun u realy do deserve it. What a great end to your amazimg day. Dont u dare forget to post a pic haha.x

I will try my best but you will have to excuse my nose, it looks rather battered where I've had so many nosebleeds :-( x

Aww hun we can forgive that coz of all the stress uve had.x

Well the dinner is cooked but the guests aren't here :-( x

Fantastic news on the news, well done. 3lbs is an excellent loss at any time but especially given the week you have had. Sounds like the biggest "win" is noticing how your habits had changed and that you didn't let the stress affect your relationship with food and exercise. That's got to be where all of us are aiming.

Atomic pink is absolutely right. To be able to stay on track food (and exercise) wise when life is getting you down is a massive achievement and definitely when you know you've cracked it.

Hope you have a fantastic night tonight.

And one last little thing... Congrats on losing your first half stone and getting your first silver 7!!

Very Quick Update before I leave home, here I Am...

image-2787753064.jpg

8lbs lighter than my Profile Pic! Whoop Whoop! X

you look lovely, have a great time x

Back