If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Good luck weighing in today.
I know you'll get the result you're after.
You've worked hard this week.

I hope you and Poppy have a brilliant time at legoland and at the wedding and I can't wait to see your matching dresses.

Just make sure you're back on time this weekend, don't be going all AWOL on us again. We were worried.
X

good luck for your weigh in x

Good luck weighing in today.
I know you'll get the result you're after.
You've worked hard this week.

I hope you and Poppy have a brilliant time at legoland and at the wedding and I can't wait to see your matching dresses.

Just make sure you're back on time this weekend, don't be going all AWOL on us again. We were worried.
X

Ha ha ha! You sound like my Mum!!! Lesson learnt from last time!!! x PS-Will report back with my result as soon as I know.x

good luck for your weigh in x

Thanks Sweetie :) x

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Here I am to update on this fine Thursday Morning :)

So as most of you know I started WW Propoints on Friday 17th May with 6 Weeks to lose as much weight as possible for this coming Saturdays Wedding.

I was apprehensive about weighing a day early today in case I was upset at the result but I also wanted to know how I had done before the Wedding and knew I couldn't weigh tomorrow because of being away with Poppy so I faced the Scales...

I, SERENA LOST 1LB IN 6 DAYS! OMG!

So I've reached my 2nd Mini-Goal in time for the Wedding and I've lost a total of 9lbs in 6Weeks!

Thank you to each and every one of you for your continued support, I couldn't of done it without every single one of you!

(Will)PowerPuffer Signing Out! X

Woop woop!!
Awesome news.
That's an average of 1.5lbs a week, which is a brilliant weekly loss average.
Well done you!
So proud of you.
You're just 1.5lbs away from being halfway to your goal.

I know you'll have a brilliant weekend now, knowing how well you've done.
x

Woop woop!!
Awesome news.
That's an average of 1.5lbs a week, which is a brilliant weekly loss average.
Well done you!
So proud of you.
You're just 1.5lbs away from being halfway to your goal.

I know you'll have a brilliant weekend now, knowing how well you've done.
x

Thanks Sweetie :) I know I shouldn't pat myself on the back but I feel proud of myself with the Op I had and the Medication I take, even a 'normal' person would be happy with 1.5lb a week! I'm definitely thinking that Weeklies are the way forward, the two weeks I didn't use any were my smallest losses! So far I've used 19, 14 and 26 and my losses have been better! X

well done u thats fab :)

Thanks Sweetie, Hope u get on ok. X

Why shouldn't you pay yourself on the back?
You're the one that's put in the hard work, noone else, and you deserve to feel proud of yourself.
And I'd definitely be happy with 1.5lbs a week.
That works out at over 5.5 stone in a year!
There wouldn't be anything left of you if you did that though, so don't forget to stop lol
x

Why shouldn't you pay yourself on the back?
You're the one that's put in the hard work, noone else, and you deserve to feel proud of yourself.
And I'd definitely be happy with 1.5lbs a week.
That works out at over 5.5 stone in a year!
There wouldn't be anything left of you if you did that though, so don't forget to stop lol
x

Ha ha ha! U make me chuckle! Another 12lbs and I will definitely be stopping :) x

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Here I am to update on this fine Thursday Morning :)

So as most of you know I started WW Propoints on Friday 17th May with 6 Weeks to lose as much weight as possible for this coming Saturdays Wedding.

I was apprehensive about weighing a day early today in case I was upset at the result but I also wanted to know how I had done before the Wedding and knew I couldn't weigh tomorrow because of being away with Poppy so I faced the Scales...

I, SERENA LOST 1LB IN 6 DAYS! OMG!

So I've reached my 2nd Mini-Goal in time for the Wedding and I've lost a total of 9lbs in 6Weeks!

Thank you to each and every one of you for your continued support, I couldn't of done it without every single one of you!

(Will)PowerPuffer Signing Out! X

Yay well done u. 9 pound is amazing and u should b very proud of yourself. Go and enjoy your weekend and let your hair down. Woohoo.x:D

Yay well done u. 9 pound is amazing and u should b very proud of yourself. Go and enjoy your weekend and let your hair down. Woohoo.x:D

Thanks Sweetie :) Couldn't of done it without my girlies tho. X

Off to Legoland now, GO GO GO! X

Well done hon. You've done amazingly. Go enjoy Legoland and wedding knowing that you're so focused. :) xx

Fantastic news on the loss. Big well done. Hope you thoroughly enjoy your weekend and the wedding :)

Back