If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Aw sorry you're not feeling well honey. Physical or emotional? Either way hope your treat is making you feel better. xx

AWESOME!!!!!

You've done so well.
Size 6?!?! Wish I was able to get into a size 6.
But I'm comfortably a size 12-14 now in bottoms, when I've always been 16 bordering on 18 but kidding myself into believing I wasn't an 18.

I'm so proud of you.
You've done amazingly in such a short amount of time.
A couple more weeks and you'll be wearing the out feeling uber confident in them.
Go you!!!
Well done on earning 3APs and for doing 2 school runs again today.
You and your flluff... I should shoot whoever introduced you to it.

However, I'm sure that person would like to be shot after dinner because she's a tad hungry and would quite like to treat herself to some fluff herself for pudding.

I think I will always be much smaller on the bottom half, Ive just got no hips or bum (hence Poppy being born through the sunroof!), I own the odd Size 6 Top but mainly am always an 8 up there, I blame the puppies!!!
I'm pleased that I'm earning AP even without the gym etc, I know I've been naughty not doing Leslie this week but just had a lot on, know its no excuse as I should fit 20mins in!
I will be eternally in debt to u for introducing me to Fluff, it was amazing with the Fingers!!!x

Aw sorry you're not feeling well honey. Physical or emotional? Either way hope your treat is making you feel better. xx

Treat worked a treat lol, I feel a bit poorly on both fronts :-( Tomorrow is a new day tho, think I'm bricking it about WI too even though its not till Friday! X

I think I will always be much smaller on the bottom half, Ive just got no hips or bum (hence Poppy being born through the sunroof!), I own the odd Size 6 Top but mainly am always an 8 up there, I blame the puppies!!!
I'm pleased that I'm earning AP even without the gym etc, I know I've been naughty not doing Leslie this week but just had a lot on, know its no excuse as I should fit 20mins in!
I will be eternally in debt to u for introducing me to Fluff, it was amazing with the Fingers!!!x

I wish I was, I got massive hips and bum but a tiny waist:(

I'm gonna order some fluff.

I'm smaller on top than I am on bottom.
Massive hips, big bum.
Although I've been told it's much smaller than it used to be and that it's actually quite a nice little bum now.
At least somebody's enjoying it haha.
Also, definitely smaller on top as I have no boobs left =( lol
Don't really know what size I am on top now - I can get into 8s, but everything has been quite flowy.
Probably a 10-12 maybe?!
Who knows.

It's always different in different shops.
But I did have a jacket on today that was very tight around my stomach last time I wore it, so haven't worn it in about a year.
It's loose now =D
Woop woop!!

I wish I was, I got massive hips and bum but a tiny waist:(

I'm gonna order some fluff.

Mmmmmmm Fluff! Enjoy! X

Massive hips, big bum.
Although I've been told it's much smaller than it used to be and that it's actually quite a nice little bum now.
Don't really know what size I am on top now - I can get into 8s, but everything has been quite flowy.
Probably a 10-12 maybe?!
Who knows.

But I did have a jacket on today that was very tight around my stomach last time I wore it, so haven't worn it in about a year.
It's loose now =D
Woop woop!!

It irritates me that one size doesn't fit all! There's no way I'm bigger than a Size 8 but I'd never get in Size 8 in Jane Normam, their clothes are clearly made for dolls!!!x

It should be standard sizing in all shops and all countries.
Just stupid.

Massive hips, big bum.
Probably a 10-12 maybe?!
Who knows.

It's loose now =D
Woop woop!!

Your message bumped!!!x

It should be standard sizing in all shops and all countries.
Just stupid.

I think we should just all be Naturists, be a whole lot easier (and cheaper! Other than razor blades lol) x

Treat worked a treat lol, I feel a bit poorly on both fronts :-( Tomorrow is a new day tho, think I'm bricking it about WI too even though its not till Friday! X

Aw sorry to hear that honey.
Tomoro IS a new day. Chin up. And don't worry bout WI. I know it's hard not to but we can't wish our lives away either hon. xx

I think we should just all be Naturists, be a whole lot easier (and cheaper! Other than razor blades lol) x

I would get my fat roll baby belly out not even if i was the only 1 in the house. I dnt even do the naked run after a bath!!!

Aw sorry to hear that honey.
Tomoro IS a new day. Chin up. And don't worry bout WI. I know it's hard not to but we can't wish our lives away either hon. xx

You speak very wisely Sweetie.x

I would get my fat roll baby belly out not even if i was the only 1 in the house. I dnt even do the naked run after a bath!!!

The Naked Run?!? U make it seem like an Olympic Event! I'm always strolling round the house in the nude lol x

I meant i wouldnt haha

We know the truth really ;-) x

Haha. I Once caught my dad doing the naked run and i swear to god it burnt my retiners and i was traumatized i think i stil am after all these years.x

u make me lol
'the naked run? u make it sound like an olympic event!' haha

i dont do that either tho trina! i either get dressed in bathroom or make sure the towel is fully wrapped round x

Haha. I Once caught my dad doing the naked run and i swear to god it burnt my retiners and i was traumatized i think i stil am after all these years.x

OMG that's not a pretty site! I'm pleased to say I have never seen my Dad naked and long may that continue!!!x

u make me lol

i dont do that either tho trina! i either get dressed in bathroom or make sure the towel is fully wrapped round x

Don't ever come to my house on a Friday (Washing Night) I do the Olympic Event from the Washing Machine to the bath!!!x

u make me lol

U c thats the way to do it shez. I cant b doin the naked nooo. Now oh just walks round in the buff nt wen kids around tho haha. I cant even sleep naked u no.x

Back