If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

love the dresses you look amazeballs!!! Hope poppy enjoys her mcdonalds!!!! Your subway looks delish and only 5pp bargin central;)

looking lovely serena !!?

Hey Sweeties,

Another busy day in Serena land!

I dropped Poppy at School and then had to go and get an extension on my Personalised Plate, got that done nice and quickly and thought I'd pop into the town to do some shopping before Friday.

Went into Select to try on the most gorgeous Peach Polka Dot Dress I saw in the window but that along with two others were too big :-( Was gutted.com, to me my frame doesn't look that small!

Ended up being very naughty and buying these two...

View attachment 100643

View attachment 100644

Well I have got Butlins, Wales and Bognor to be wearing all these new dresses ;-)

I didn't really go into many more shops, having a sore day today so I decided to stop shopping and just have Subway for lunch...

View attachment 100645

I have counted it as 5pp, really filling too!

I'm now going to have a quick read through on here and then I'm off to pick Poppy up from School, then all the kids are going to McDonalds as an end of term treat so ill walk her there!

Oops nearly forgot, I picked these up on my travels ;-)

View attachment 100646

Looking forward to a bowl tonight as I won't worry to cook for just me!

Lots of Love Sweeties xxxxx

PS-Here is the much spoken Ladybird Dress from yesterday....

View attachment 100647

Lovely lovely dresses.
So cute.

You definitely deserve to treat yourself.
And as you said, you've got all these fab holidays to wear them on.

Awesome that you got the cereal - you'll have to let us know what you think.

I really love those dresses, are they both from select? I'd love to be a 'dress' lady. I can't just wear any dress because I have lumps and bumps and rub together thighs and the only way to conquer this sometimes is with those figure tights which obviously I can't wear in summer:(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Every summer I try and be a 'dress' girl, but it just never works.
I'm not a girly girl.
However, now I'm all skinny, I'm liking the idea of being more girly and wearing dresses and looking pretty for my boyfriend.
I've just piled all my dresses into a bin bag for car booting becuase none of them fit anymore - so plenty of room to fill with new ones.

Love love love the dresses, especially the ladybird one! That's another reason for me to stick to plan - I would so love to wear a summer dress, but at this size I won't. This time next summer I will! Sounds like you have had another busy day - catch you later x

Serena! I've missed you. I've tried to catch up on your thread- sorry to hear about your health news. I really hope that you have a lovely time away on holiday and you can relax and recuperate a bit. I can sympathise a bit as I have quite a cocktail of medication to take but that's for bipolar as opposed to physical health problems. I'm here if you need to talk.

Oh and I've rejoined WW so I'll be sticking around :)

Yay!!!
So excited to hear you've rejoined WW.
Are you feeling better? More in the zone?

Some great and well deserved dress shopping there. I love the ladybird dress, very pretty and summery. They all really suit you.

The salad looks lovely too. Never been to subway as I hate the smell of them but that salad might be enough to make me reconsider.

you look absolutely beautiful in those dresses :0) lovely figure proper jel xox

Love love love all those dresses - you look fabulous :) You must be so pleased with what you've achieved with WW looking so hot like that :D

I love them dresses they r gorgeous and look stunning. u must have a rite dress colection going on now haha. Yay u got the cereal im so jelous. You wil have to let me no what u think of them 2nite. Your salad looks lovely 2 hun. Bet poppys lucking forward to her treat after school.x

My dress collection is definitely growing but as I'm shrinking its meaning that a lot of them won't get worn now :-( I'm looking forward to my Cereal later on tonight....x

Serena! I've missed you. I've tried to catch up on your thread- sorry to hear about your health news. I really hope that you have a lovely time away on holiday and you can relax and recuperate a bit. I can sympathise a bit as I have quite a cocktail of medication to take but that's for bipolar as opposed to physical health problems. I'm here if you need to talk.

Oh and I've rejoined WW so I'll be sticking around :)

Yey for being back and back on WW! Boo to Bipolar and lots of meds :-( My diary is where all the cool kids hang out u know ;-) x

Oh wit wo !!! The dresses looked amazing. Especially the second one in blue. Lovely.

I really hope you have an amazing time Fri. You deserve it

Xxxxx

Thanks Sweetie :) I will have a good time and pull my finger out and start packing lol x

love the dresses you look amazeballs!!! Hope poppy enjoys her mcdonalds!!!! Your subway looks delish and only 5pp bargin central;)

Awwwww thanks Sweetie! The Subway was indeed a bargain, it filled me up until just a short while ago! X

looking lovely serena !!?

Thanks Sammi! X

Lovely lovely dresses.
So cute.

You definitely deserve to treat yourself.
And as you said, you've got all these fab holidays to wear them on.

Awesome that you got the cereal - you'll have to let us know what you think.

I will be reporting back with my verdict :) Cute dresses just like me ;-) So pleased that 3 were too big, however annoying its still a good feeling lol! X

Love love love the dresses, especially the ladybird one! That's another reason for me to stick to plan - I would so love to wear a summer dress, but at this size I won't. This time next summer I will! Sounds like you have had another busy day - catch you later x

Yey for dress shopping next summer ;-) I think that the feeling you get when you try on something like a dress totally outweighs anything I could physically eat if that makes sense?!? X

Some great and well deserved dress shopping there. I love the ladybird dress, very pretty and summery. They all really suit you.

The salad looks lovely too. Never been to subway as I hate the smell of them but that salad might be enough to make me reconsider.

Mmmmmm I love my Subway Salads! I even keep the dishes which I use when we have Buffets as they are ideal for the sarnies! Thanks for your kind comments. X

you look absolutely beautiful in those dresses :0) lovely figure proper jel xox

Ha ha ha! You have an excuse at the moment ;-) I looked like a whale when I was preggers so you're definitely doing far better than I ever did! X

Love love love all those dresses - you look fabulous :) You must be so pleased with what you've achieved with WW looking so hot like that :D

Was this comment meant for me?!? Lol! Not sure I'll ever see myself as hot! I'm pleased with my achievement, my journey isn't finished but I'm making good progress! X

Hey Sweeties,

There really does need to be 34 hours in a Serena Day...

Starting off from where I left off earlier, i walked to collect Poppy and then to McDonalds, she had her Happy Meal with her friends, thrilled that the Smurfs Toys are now in them (She got Vanity!) I took my 5p Chocolate Muffins to share with the other Mums so we had those with a drink each and just chatted while the kids ate.

I then walked home, got Poppy's bag packed, put the light washing on and drove Poppy to my parents, she's staying there tonight as I have a hectic day tomorrow and couldn't be taking her with me! I then drove home and had to have a snack as I felt a bit hungry! Put the light washing out on the line and dark washing is in the machine now while I have a quick look on here!

I really need to pack, I'm so disorganised where the trip has been booked last minute, I'm sure it will all come together soon (I hope!)

On the plus side Ive walked 8.40 Miles and I've not even done Leslie yet...think ill do that after packing and then after Leslie I can try THE cereal!

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

Hey Sweeties,

There really does need to be 34 hours in a Serena Day...

Starting off from where I left off earlier, i walked to collect Poppy and then to McDonalds, she had her Happy Meal with her friends, thrilled that the Smurfs Toys are now in them (She got Vanity!) I took my 5p Chocolate Muffins to share with the other Mums so we had those with a drink each and just chatted while the kids ate.

I then walked home, got Poppy's bag packed, put the light washing on and drove Poppy to my parents, she's staying there tonight as I have a hectic day tomorrow and couldn't be taking her with me! I then drove home and had to have a snack as I felt a bit hungry! Put the light washing out on the line and dark washing is in the machine now while I have a quick look on here!

I really need to pack, I'm so disorganised where the trip has been booked last minute, I'm sure it will all come together soon (I hope!)

On the plus side Ive walked 8.40 Miles and I've not even done Leslie yet...think ill do that after packing and then after Leslie I can try THE cereal!

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

Leave the best til last hun. Wot a busy day and u wonder y u sleep so gud on a nite,u neva sit down. So your home alone 2nite hun? How long r u away for again? I realy hope u have a briliant time away.x

Oh my god you always have a jam packed day! What are those ww muffins like?
How long are you goin away for? The break will do you a world of good and I hope you enjoy every min of it because you deserve it big time

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dresses look lovely x

Leave the best til last hun. Wot a busy day and u wonder y u sleep so gud on a nite,u neva sit down. So your home alone 2nite hun? How long r u away for again? I realy hope u have a briliant time away.x

Yep, first night alone in I don't know how long, Poppy doesn't really stay over, I don't even know when the last time was?!? I leave Friday and think ill be back the following Friday. Funny you should say about sleeping, since I started doing Leslie again on Sunday I'm not sleeping :-( x

Oh my god you always have a jam packed day! What are those ww muffins like?
How long are you goin away for? The break will do you a world of good and I hope you enjoy every min of it because you deserve it big time

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

The WW Muffins are amazing! They taste so scummy, it's hard to believe that they are only 5pp, none of the mums guessed they was WW either ;-) x

Dresses look lovely x

Thanks Sweetie :) x

Have u had the cereal?x

I'm excited to start back on WW Emma!

ooh what cereal Serena?

The bomb of all cereals that i was tellin emma and serena about last nite curiously cinemon,totaly gorgeous. Have u ever had it?x

No Cereal Yet...x

Both loads of washing are out on the line, suitcases are packed, Poppy's snacks are weighed and bagged but I've not done Leslie and I've not washed up :-( So much for a quiet evening! X

Yep, first night alone in I don't know how long, Poppy doesn't really stay over, I don't even know when the last time was?!? I leave Friday and think ill be back the following Friday. Funny you should say about sleeping, since I started doing Leslie again on Sunday I'm not sleeping :-( x

The WW Muffins are amazing! They taste so scummy, it's hard to believe that they are only 5pp, none of the mums guessed they was WW either ;-) x

Thanks Sweetie :) x

No Cereal Yet...x

Maybe your doin lesley 2 late in the day hun so that wel i dont realy no wot but thats my theory.x:D

Back