If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

We just go for the day hun. Yeh ive been to southport loads i call it the mini blackpool. Yeh the old machines r fab arnt they. I Went to skeggy butlins wen i was bout ten and have never been back. gregs never been b4 and wants to. I Think i would b a 3 hour drive. We usualy take the kids to devon for a week with my mum and dad and whoeva in the family that tags along. Havent been abroad since 08 so im hoping we can aford it next year.x

The machines were amazing.
We managed to fiddle the sweet grabber machine so we were knocking out loads of sweets before having our final go and ending play haha.
It's gonna take about 4 hours for us to get to our haven site and then we're smack back in the middle of scafell pike and Blackpool - an hour to Blackpool and 2 to scafell pike.

I've only ever been abroad twice - once when I was 14 to France on a school trip and then Florida in 2011.
Florida was the first time I'd ever been on a plane. And I chose an 8 hour flight as my debut lol.
But I didn't mind flying, so I'd defo do it again.

Would love to go back to Florida.
So maybe start saving for September 2014.
That's what time of year we went last time and it was great.
Still hot, and was late enough in the year that they were doing Halloween parties in disney world so we bought tickets and spent the night trick or treating.
Was fab.

I do love the uk though.
There's so much to explore.
Isle of Wight and Scotland are on my "to visit" list

The machines were amazing.
We managed to fiddle the sweet grabber machine so we were knocking out loads of sweets before having our final go and ending play haha.
It's gonna take about 4 hours for us to get to our haven site and then we're smack back in the middle of scafell pike and Blackpool - an hour to Blackpool and 2 to scafell pike.

I've only ever been abroad twice - once when I was 14 to France on a school trip and then Florida in 2011.
Florida was the first time I'd ever been on a plane. And I chose an 8 hour flight as my debut lol.
But I didn't mind flying, so I'd defo do it again.

Would love to go back to Florida.
So maybe start saving for September 2014.
That's what time of year we went last time and it was great.
Still hot, and was late enough in the year that they were doing Halloween parties in disney world so we bought tickets and spent the night trick or treating.
Was fab.

I do love the uk though.
There's so much to explore.
Isle of Wight and Scotland are on my "to visit" list

Ive been to ibiza corfu and mexico when i was younger. A 12 hour flite to mexico is no fun. It was just me and greg that went to menorca in 08 on r first holiday eva coz tyler wen with his nana. Cant c that happenin again soon til the kids r all grown up. Im not realy much of an explorer tho coz wen your a kid and r made to do it for hours it puts u off when your an adult. I do luk around and go for walks and that but things like tours and boat rides for the day r a big no no.x

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Today is Friday 26th July and its a Happy Happy Day!

I lost 2lbs! OMG OMG OMG!

I'm now 8 Stone 3lb, have lost 1 Stone 2lbs in 10 Weeks :)

I just wanted to say how much all your support means to me, the last 10 Weeks have been an Emotional and Physical Battle at times but I know that each of you are here for support when times are tough.

Love you all lots like Jelly Tots! X

I just wanted to say how much all your support means to me, the last 10 Weeks have been an Emotional and Physical Battle at times but I know that each of you are here for support when times are tough.

Well done! Absolutely amazing x

Omg hun. Well dun wot a way to start off your hols. Just goes to show the more u eat the more u loose and with the a.p u earn its amazing. Realy proud of u hun. Hope u have a fab tym away and take sum pics for us.xx:)

Woop woop.
It really is a case of the more you eat, the more you lose.
That's brilliant stuff!!
Well done.
So thrilled.
And yes, we're absolutely here for you during your struggles (and we're here to laugh with you when you have your hyper moods)
I'm so proud of you!!

It's an awesome feeling when losing weight goes right for you, especially on an important day in your social calendar like going away.
At least now you can go away, feeling relaxed and happy and you can ease off the diet a little this week and know it shouldn't cause too much damage.

well done!!!!!!!!! Xx

Well done you that's brill and a fantastic start to the Hols! It's amazing what you have achieved in 10weeks you must be so proud of yourself! More is defo more lol
Have a Brillo time on Hols take lots of pics for us and be on your best behaviour hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Holy hell missus! Thats amazing! Obviously that treat night did you a world of good!

What a fab start to your holiday!!

Amaaahzingg!!!

i was just anbout to say good luck for wi but i see youve already been. amazing result serena bet ur sooo pleased
well done you deserve it x

Woooooo hoooooo!!! 2lb, that's brilliant. Now go enjoy your holiday, that's an order! Have fun xx

2lbs & 8st3, wow that's amazing & brilliant....you've done so well!!! It's being a (will)powerpuff girl that does it!

Enjoy your hols & don't fret over pp too much :D :D

Not necessarily... I've got short legs.
Sometime regular can be too long for me.

But I'm very hippy so I'm still in a size 12 in jeans & trousers.
8-10 on top, 12 on bottom.
Awesome saying that.
It's always been 12-14 on top, 16 on bottom!!

Well done xx

Wahooooooooo :) so happy for you chick and so so well deserved xxxx no go enjoy your hols ... Kick back and let all those stresses be gone!! Mwah x

well done on your amazing loss :0) and hope u have a lush holiday xox

Wow amazing loss again Serena! Have a great time on holiday, you deserve it xx

Hey Sweeties :)

Thank you for your kind comments, I don't have time to reply to each and everyone of you individually!

We arrived safely at Butlins, it took 2hours in the car, a very smooth drive in fact.

Poppy's Dad wanted BK and as he was paying I had to go too, I had a Kids Veggie Bean Burger for 8pp, I swapped my Fries for Apple Fries and had a Diet Coke :) Lunch Done for 8pp :) Brekkie was 7pp so I have 11pp to start dinner with :) I know I don't have to worry but ill try my best to stick to it when I can.

Lots of Love xxxxx

Back