If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I think they were more fluffy curls rather than Ringlet curls after swimming! I do look brown next to them two lol! X I just think I look a bit porky in that pic but I wanted the photo as not got many of the two of us :-( x

Hell no,where r u lucking hun u look stunning. Every1 is guna no your curley secret now.x

Hell no,where r u lucking hun u look stunning. Every1 is guna no your curley secret now.x

My boobs/belly! My legs look ok lol! I guess we always see something ourselves! Ill have to photoshop the curls out ;-) x

You look gorgeous! Sounds like you had a lot of fun on holiday, and you've made great choices food wise!

Have you ever been to center parcs? I went last christmas with my boyfriend's family and it was great! They even had reindeer there.

Oh and Trina, Emma has smacked my bum before for sneaky WIs!

You look gorgeous! Sounds like you had a lot of fun on holiday, and you've made great choices food wise!

Have you ever been to center parcs? I went last christmas with my boyfriend's family and it was great! They even had reindeer there.

Thats gud to no its not just me then.x

I thought that was Poppy's dad then and thought that your ex is the spitting image of Stephen Mulhern, then I realised. Doh!!!

Porky and you don't belong in the same sentence!
Are you crazy you look fab you really do

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I really really really really really really really want to go to Centre Parcs too =(
I've never been, but would love to.

Tis on my list of things to do when I'm a millionaire haha

I really really really really really really really want to go to Centre Parcs too =(

I priced up centre parcs for over new year, it's £999.00 for 3 nights and nearly 2K for a week!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your belly luks very trim and who moans about big boobs. Throw sum my way haha.x

You're Welcome to them! They are down to a 32D now but I still find them too big for my frame, means I can't ever wear blouses or shirts.x

I went to Center Parcs once and it was amazing, I have something planned when I finally get myself sorted financially, maybe I should take you all with me ;-) I did try on the food without trying if that makes sense?!? Just simple things like nothing fried, one slice of bread rather than two, hopefully it's made a difference!!! X

Thats gud to no its not just me then.x

U both deserve it !!! X

I thought that was Poppy's dad then and thought that your ex is the spitting image of Stephen Mulhern, then I realised. Doh!!!

Ha ha ha. That made me chuckle when I read that, I wish he was but I think he bats for the other team ;-) x

Porky and you don't belong in the same sentence!
Are you crazy you look fab you really do

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awwwww thanks Sweetie, as I say I guess we all have issues when we look at ourselves!!!x

Sounds like your having a ball darlin :) so happy for you ... Some brill food choices too :) xx

Long time so speak!!! Hope my choices weren't too bad,tried my best lol x

Stick with me girl ;-) You can come on my surprise!!!x

I priced up centre parcs for over new year, it's £999.00 for 3 nights and nearly 2K for a week!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

CP is a rip off, especially in the School Hols which I'm restricted to as well :-( x

Pic is gorgeous!!! :)

Thanks Sweetie :) x

Hi De Hi Sweeties :)

Good Evening From Bicester :)

Finally caught up on everyone's diaries and now I can update my own one ;-)

Travelled for two hours in the car to reach Bicester, managed to find a very trendy Outlet Centre and OMG it had a Cath Kidston Outlet (Wow!) and an Uggs Outlet (Double Wow!) Treated myself to the Sage Green Spot Box Bag (I now have the full set of 5 Different Bags in Sage Green!) and two new key lanyards, I was then VERY naughty and got a pair of Full Length Black Knitted Cardi Uggs, Oops!!!
We then went into Bicester Town, found Poppy a Cath Kids Tshirt in the Vintage for only £1, RRP £20! By this time it was about 2pm and I hadn't eaten anything since the monster buffet breakfast, I treated myself to a Slice of Victoria Sandwich in the Sainsburys Cafe (10pp) and a 7up Zero (0pp).
We then came to the Travelodge where we are staying tonight, there's no Beefeater/Brewers Fayre attached so I went into M&S Simply Food and got Vegetarian Sushi (6pp), Fresh Fruit (0pp) and Diet Lemonade (0pp). All in all, it hasn't been a bad day food wise.

Earned 2AP today which means 9AP in 4 days :)

Hope everyone has had a good Monday,

Lots of Love Sweeties.xxxxxx

Oh I thought he was Poppy's Dad too haha!

Center parcs is expensive... I was grateful that my boyfriend's family paid for me to go! I couldn't have afforded it otherwise!

Oh I thought he was Poppy's Dad too haha!

Center parcs is expensive... I was grateful that my boyfriend's family paid for me to go! I couldn't have afforded it otherwise!

Lol! You lot crack me up!!! You were a very lucky girl :) Did u cook in your chalet or eat out in the restaurants?x

Hi De Hi Sweeties :)

Good Evening From Bicester :)

Finally caught up on everyone's diaries and now I can update my own one ;-)

Travelled for two hours in the car to reach Bicester, managed to find a very trendy Outlet Centre and OMG it had a Cath Kidston Outlet (Wow!) and an Uggs Outlet (Double Wow!) Treated myself to the Sage Green Spot Box Bag (I now have the full set of 5 Different Bags in Sage Green!) and two new key lanyards, I was then VERY naughty and got a pair of Full Length Black Knitted Cardi Uggs, Oops!!!
We then went into Bicester Town, found Poppy a Cath Kids Tshirt in the Vintage for only £1, RRP £20! By this time it was about 2pm and I hadn't eaten anything since the monster buffet breakfast, I treated myself to a Slice of Victoria Sandwich in the Sainsburys Cafe (10pp) and a 7up Zero (0pp).
We then came to the Travelodge where we are staying tonight, there's no Beefeater/Brewers Fayre attached so I went into M&S Simply Food and got Vegetarian Sushi (6pp), Fresh Fruit (0pp) and Diet Lemonade (0pp). All in all, it hasn't been a bad day food wise.

Earned 2AP today which means 9AP in 4 days :)

Hope everyone has had a good Monday,

Lots of Love Sweeties.xxxxxx

Aww hun uve had a busy shoping day. U deserve a nice treat 2. Back to the boobs tho y cant u wear shirts or blouses a little cleavage is the way to go hun. Wel dun on your food ur an expert at eating out now.x

Aww hun uve had a busy shoping day. U deserve a nice treat 2. Back to the boobs tho y cant u wear shirts or blouses a little cleavage is the way to go hun. Wel dun on your food ur an expert at eating out now.x

Oooo Ive never been called an expert,makes me feel important ;-) I always find I need a bigger size to do the buttons up but then it's far too big round the waist!!! X

My Uggs Treat :) x

image-1058061054.jpg

We ate out 3 days and had one dinner in our lodge. It got very expensive with all the eating out!

Back