If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I know this sounds silly but it's made me really lose focus this morning, I can't deal with my routine being disrupted, I planned to get up, go get weighed, now I'm thinking why am I bothering, maybe it's trying to tell me It's not worth the hassle.x

I know this sounds silly but it's made me really lose focus this morning, I can't deal with my routine being disrupted, I planned to get up, go get weighed, now I'm thinking why am I bothering, maybe it's trying to tell me It's not worth the hassle.x

It is worth the bother. Uve had a bad start to the mornin but if u dont go then it wil effect your week. Remember u can do anythin u put your mind to so go out and get that car moved. U Had a plan so stick to it and y shud poppy have to walk coz sum dick has dumped his car? No hun use your anger to find whos car it is so thjt u and pops can do as u planned.x

No, don't think like that. It is a pain when people are rude and inconsiderate.

I went to the pub last night and was indicating into the pub car park where there was just one space left.
Because the car park was on the right hand side of the road to the direction I was facing, and there was a car coming, I stuck my indicator on and waited for the car to pass.
Except it didn't pass - it indicated left into the car park and took the only parking space.
I found it incredibly rude and was extremely annoyed because the next car park is further away and I had huge wedges on.
Was so peed off.
But eventually I calmed down and ended up having a really good night.

Don't get into the mind frame of "why should I bother"
You've worked far too hard to get where you are to give up now.
You never know - by the time Popsicle is awake, the car may have gone.
Besides, we need to know!! Haha
X

No, don't think like that. It is a pain when people are rude and inconsiderate.

I went to the pub last night and was indicating into the pub car park where there was just one space left.
Because the car park was on the right hand side of the road to the direction I was facing, and there was a car coming, I stuck my indicator on and waited for the car to pass.
Except it didn't pass - it indicated left into the car park and took the only parking space.
I found it incredibly rude and was extremely annoyed because the next car park is further away and I had huge wedges on.
Was so peed off.
But eventually I calmed down and ended up having a really good night.

Don't get into the mind frame of "why should I bother"
You've worked far too hard to get where you are to give up now.
You never know - by the time Popsicle is awake, the car may have gone.
Besides, we need to know!! Haha
X

Agreed.

I hate having my routine disrupted unless I'm the one disrupting it.

You know its worth the bother. It will play on your mind if you dont find out.

I got the car moved and took myself and Poppy to the Scales in the car and I lost 2lbs :) So that's the 2lbs off that I put on last week so I'm now back to where I was 2 weeks ago.x

I got the car moved and took myself and Poppy to the Scales in the car and I lost 2lbs :) So that's the 2lbs off that I put on last week so I'm now back to where I was 2 weeks ago.x

Who's car was it?
Woop woop to 2lbs off.
You did brilliantly.
A maintain over 2 weeks.
Thought anymore about what your final goal is going to be?

Who's car was it?
Woop woop to 2lbs off.
You did brilliantly.
A maintain over 2 weeks.
Thought anymore about what your final goal is going to be?

Not much more than what I am now I think, I'm 8 Stone 3lb now so I think 8 Stone 0lb must be very lowest limit. I guess I'll see what happens this week, no doubt ill be trying to get back to 8 3 for the next fortnight too lol x

Yaaaaay! Well done lovely!!! X

Yaaaaay! Well done lovely!!! X

Thanks Sweetie :) Veggies Rule ;-) x

Well done hun thats fab. I new u wud do it. so u lost the 2lb and strengthened your arm,what a great week.x

Yep :) Feeling so much positive about going away now, I didn't want to be on a slippery slope of going away when I hadn't lost what I put on! X

Yay well done in the 2lb kiss that's brill so happy for you whoopwhoop

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay well done in the 2lb kiss that's brill so happy for you whoopwhoop

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Sweetie :) x

Awesome loss, I totally get where you're coming from about being blocked in. For some crazy reason our next door neighbours friends and family always decide to park in front of our driveway. I haven't got a clue why it's just completely mad I mean who in their right mind parks over a driveway? It's always happening now. I phoned the police a while ago just coz I was sick of it. We have a business to run and my hubby gets called out all the time to jobs and I'd had enough of pulling my hair out and going round and complaining politely. The police threatened to tow it away, they must've been having a bad day. Needless to say it doesn't happen any more. It's bloody infuriating though isn't it?

Yay congrats on your 2lb loss!

I would be annoyed if my car was blocked in too. As you say, what if there was an emergency?

My neighbours kept me up until 2am last night. They were in the garden smoking and drinking and being so loud :(

Well done on your loss hun that's Fab! x

excellent loss serena, well done :)))))) x

Awesome loss, I totally get where you're coming from about being blocked in. For some crazy reason our next door neighbours friends and family always decide to park in front of our driveway. I haven't got a clue why it's just completely mad I mean who in their right mind parks over a driveway? It's always happening now. I phoned the police a while ago just coz I was sick of it. We have a business to run and my hubby gets called out all the time to jobs and I'd had enough of pulling my hair out and going round and complaining politely. The police threatened to tow it away, they must've been having a bad day. Needless to say it doesn't happen any more. It's bloody infuriating though isn't it?

Yay congrats on your 2lb loss!

I would be annoyed if my car was blocked in too. As you say, what if there was an emergency?

My neighbours kept me up until 2am last night. They were in the garden smoking and drinking and being so loud :(

Well done on the loss, excellent news :)

Well done on your loss hun that's Fab! x

excellent loss serena, well done :)))))) x

Brilliant loss serena x

Great loss xx

Thanks Sweeties :) I actually walked around happy with myself, proud of my weight! I've never ever felt so positive before.

So today after the saga of WI we went to Leeds Castle which is a gorgeous Castle with Grounds near Maidstone. I took my 6pp Picnic (Same as I took on Thursday but minus the Fruit) and I resisted Costa Coffees, Pink Wafers, Crisps and Sweets! I want to keep my 49 Weeklies in tact for Monday-Thursday ( I will get a new allowance for Friday).

I'm currently cooking dinner which will be Quorn, Leek & Gruyere Cheese Escalope (7pp), 200g Steamed New Potatoes (4pp) and tonnes of Broccoli as I bought it for 10p a Head and it needs using up before we go away! I know my rule is 10pp a dinner and this one is 11pp but I've only used 6pp today so I think i will allow myself the extra 1pp ;-)

Be back shortly with a photo.

Lots of Love. X

Back