If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Congrats on weight loss hun!!!

Congratulations on your 2lb loss :) Makes you feel on top of the world doesn't it :)

My Breaking the Rules 11pp Dinner...

image-971864691.jpg

Was Super yummy and worth spending the extra 1PP on! X

Oh wow (as my adorable nephew wud say) - where to start

that skress looked fab on you-so skinny.
I think you may be right bout 8st target-I know u were less last year but it doesn't always work the same-you're walking and dieting-its gona be different to gym work etc. At end of day if you're happy with your body that's what's important-not really the figure on the scales.

Well done on only 9pp at the party you were at with poppy-so much willpower! You really have changed your attitude-its great. I think I'm getting there aswel-its a great feeling isn't it. I just feel-no I'm not eating that-its not worth it! :D
And you've been filling up on proper food aswel-you rock!

I prefer training early in morn aswel-good start to the day. But u really need to if you're not sleepin after doing it-though you're not sleepin at mo anyway-pants. :(
Well done on 30DS!

As for general info-those salad choices in pizza hut sound yum-but not huge pizza fan-but if I end up there at least I'll know. :D
Mac and cheese is goin on menu for this week. Gona suss out cheese sauces....
Gona try making some crustless quiches this week too-gona be busy. Yours looked fab-such great picnic choices-yum. I did try that ham based ones-but obviously no interest to u. :D

Anyone know where to buy WW crustless quiches in Ireland? Just for freezer...

Can't believe u used to eat that much peanut butter-don't like the stuff. My brother brought my sister back peanut butter m+ms from America. No interest. Nutella on the other hand.... yum!

You mentioned flying saucers sweets -I had dream about them other day! Random! :D

sorry bout the cheese triangles-hope you're OK. Though I'm loving the pp values. :D

I will also be a lifer-love WW tho. :D

Looking forward to my catch up with Jessie next week when I'm back in kildare. Yum! :D

Glad your physio says you're improving. Exercise and healthy eating is better than any professional!

I'm rather confused with who was WI what day so lost track. But well well done on your loss-super proud of you. And great that you've got back down before this holiday-though you'll do great! :D

Xxx

Oh wow (as my adorable nephew wud say) - where to start

that skress looked fab on you-so skinny.
I think you may be right bout 8st target-I know u were less last year but it doesn't always work the same-you're walking and dieting-its gona be different to gym work etc. At end of day if you're happy with your body that's what's important-not really the figure on the scales.

Well done on only 9pp at the party you were at with poppy-so much willpower! You really have changed your attitude-its great. I think I'm getting there aswel-its a great feeling isn't it. I just feel-no I'm not eating that-its not worth it! :D
And you've been filling up on proper food aswel-you rock!

I prefer training early in morn aswel-good start to the day. But u really need to if you're not sleepin after doing it-though you're not sleepin at mo anyway-pants. :(
Well done on 30DS!

As for general info-those salad choices in pizza hut sound yum-but not huge pizza fan-but if I end up there at least I'll know. :D
Mac and cheese is goin on menu for this week. Gona suss out cheese sauces....
Gona try making some crustless quiches this week too-gona be busy. Yours looked fab-such great picnic choices-yum. I did try that ham based ones-but obviously no interest to u. :D

Anyone know where to buy WW crustless quiches in Ireland? Just for freezer...

Can't believe u used to eat that much peanut butter-don't like the stuff. My brother brought my sister back peanut butter m+ms from America. No interest. Nutella on the other hand.... yum!

You mentioned flying saucers sweets -I had dream about them other day! Random! :D

sorry bout the cheese triangles-hope you're OK. Though I'm loving the pp values. :D

I will also be a lifer-love WW tho. :D

Looking forward to my catch up with Jessie next week when I'm back in kildare. Yum! :D

Glad your physio says you're improving. Exercise and healthy eating is better than any professional!

I'm rather confused with who was WI what day so lost track. But well well done on your loss-super proud of you. And great that you've got back down before this holiday-though you'll do great! :D

Xxx

Brona! That was an Epic Reply, I never realised how much was talked about in my Thread, it really is where the Cool Kids hang out ;-) Im going to see where I'm at after my Holiday and then look at re-assessing my goal! There's no point striving for something which is going to a)be unachievable and b)lose my boobies lol x I have a plan in my head for this week, whether I stick to it or not is another matter! X

Brona! That was an Epic Reply, I never realised how much was talked about in my Thread, it really is where the Cool Kids hang out ;-) Im going to see where I'm at after my Holiday and then look at re-assessing my goal! There's no point striving for something which is going to a)be unachievable and b)lose my boobies lol x I have a plan in my head for this week, whether I stick to it or not is another matter! X

You dont wana loose the boobies.x

You dont wana loose the boobies.x

Nope and really the difference between 7 12 and 8 3 is only 5lb, just sounds more I think. X

The Lovely Sarah sent me a voucher this week so I could get the ProPoints Kitchen Scales for £34.95 instead of £39.95 but because I don't go to a class I would of had to pay P&P so it would of been £34.95 plus £3.50 (£38.45), just managed to get myself a set on eBay for £17.80 Delivered :) They normally go for more than the RRP on eBay (Silly Buyers lol) and so I sneaked in and bartered on a set which just got listed! Whoop Whoop! X Thank You Sarah for sending the voucher, hope I haven't offended you by not using it. X

The Lovely Sarah sent me a voucher this week so I could get the ProPoints Kitchen Scales for £34.95 instead of £39.95 but because I don't go to a class I would of had to pay P&P so it would of been £34.95 plus £3.50 (£38.45), just managed to get myself a set on eBay for £17.80 Delivered :) They normally go for more than the RRP on eBay (Silly Buyers lol) and so I sneaked in and bartered on a set which just got listed! Whoop Whoop! X Thank You Sarah for sending the voucher, hope I haven't offended you by not using it. X

That's what I find on eBay too. Stuff goes for so much more people are insane lol.

Aw deadly. That'll be great. :D

I'm not offended, I'm glad you got some for so cheap! I paid full price for mine in the meeting :( Oh well, they're with me for life now!

Thats the way to be hun.x

MoneySaving.com! X

I'm not offended, I'm glad you got some for so cheap! I paid full price for mine in the meeting :( Oh well, they're with me for life now!

So glad you're not offended :) I would just rather pay less than half price lol x

Yay for the scales on eBay that's a fab bargain I wouldn't pay any more than I should either it really is worth it to shop around for things

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back