If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Serena my husband swears by an Android app called relax completely. Before the wedding he went through a stage of not sleeping. He got recommended this app and has never had a problem since. It might be worth a try.

I've never used it as I love my sleep but another friend tried it and it worked for him as well. Sure no harm in trying, nothing to lose x

I don't have Android but will see if there's an Apple equivalent :) Thanks for the tip!!! X

I really feel like something has clicked with me, I bought a 2 Finger Twirl to eat this evening and Ive eaten 1 Finger and Ive put the other back in the fridge! Ok, it's not massive news but I would of eaten it for the sake of it a couple of months ago! X

I really feel like something has clicked with me, I bought a 2 Finger Twirl to eat this evening and Ive eaten 1 Finger and Ive put the other back in the fridge! Ok, it's not massive news but I would of eaten it for the sake of it a couple of months ago! X

Id of stil done that now hun haha. Well done tho.x

Id of stil done that now hun haha. Well done tho.x

Thanks! I just thought I might enjoy it more on Friday Night rather than eating for sake of it! X

Have u had your milk yet. Did u find and equivilent to that sleep app.x

Not had chance to look yet, not had my milk yet but it's measured out in the cup.x

Haha i love it. Wel if u dnt sleep 2nite you wil kick yourself for not havin the lettuce sandwich haha.x

No points left :-( Had to sacrifice my gravy for the milk! I really hope I sleep, need to feel refreshed for tomorrow! X PS-There is an app equivalent but I have no memory left to download it :-( x

No points left :-( Had to sacrifice my gravy for the milk! I really hope I sleep, need to feel refreshed for tomorrow! X PS-There is an app equivalent but I have no memory left to download it :-( x

Just do me a favour and google does a lettuce sandwich help u sleep. I have and just read it and its proven to help insomnia. Its the white bit in the middle that does it so u dnt need the bread. Just luck hun and then u can tell me im bonkers.x

Just do me a favour and google does a lettuce sandwich help u sleep. I have and just read it and its proven to help insomnia. Its the white bit in the middle that does it so u dnt need the bread. Just luck hun and then u can tell me im bonkers.x

Well I did eat some lettuce this afternoon to use it up so maybe it will help me ;-) x

It says it does the same job as opium poppy but it has to b the white stalk bit. It always worked for me. Just keep it in mind for future then.x

Maybe I should try some opium lol x

Back