If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Really sorry your having such a bad night. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Can you go off tomorrow just you and poppy? just to havr some space away from your parents even an hour or two can make all the difference cuz It can get stressful

Really sorry your having such a bad night. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Can you go off tomorrow just you and poppy? just to havr some space away from your parents even an hour or two can make all the difference cuz It can get stressful

I think I'm gonna test the water at breakfast but that might be an idea! There's a huge library in Bournemouth, I know Poppy would love to go in there.x

yea if things are a little dodgy at breakie go to the library for a bit. when you get back your head will be clearer and you will be able to get through the day a bit better

yea if things are a little dodgy at breakie go to the library for a bit. when you get back your head will be clearer and you will be able to get through the day a bit better

Hopefully a Croissant will make everything better ;-) x

Aw your day sounded great but then you had your row. So sorry honey. Hope you're OK. But def recommend some space tomoro. Hope you sleep well again. xx

Aw your day sounded great but then you had your row. So sorry honey. Hope you're OK. But def recommend some space tomoro. Hope you sleep well again. xx

I'm ok Brona! My Minimins have cheered me up :) x

Group hug-me too-me too... :D

Am I 2 late to be in the group hug?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

and me :) x

Back