If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Gud plan. What time are you leaving.x

I think we will leave Late Morning so we don't catch any Rush Hours, just done my washing sorting into Carrier Bags, ready for the naked run ;-) x

Your curry looked lush! Worth it!

just asked Dave about the petrol OCD pic and he said he'd leave the gallons as it was :p

So many AP Serena! You're gonna smash WI this week :D

Definitely worth the PP ;-) I would definitely have to go with the £ OCD lol x

I think we will leave Late Morning so we don't catch any Rush Hours, just done my washing sorting into Carrier Bags, ready for the naked run ;-) x

Definitely worth the PP ;-) I would definitely have to go with the £ OCD lol x

You've done really well this holiday and you'll definitely lose on Saturday.

As for the petrol - it's a tough one.
I'd round the money up rather than the gallons.
But if the gallons are close to the next gallon and the money is in the middle of the pound, I'd round to the gallon because in morrisons you only get petrol points for full gallons and not half gallons and I want me another £5 voucher haha.

You've done really well this holiday and you'll definitely lose on Saturday.

As for the petrol - it's a tough one.
I'd round the money up rather than the gallons.
But if the gallons are close to the next gallon and the money is in the middle of the pound, I'd round to the gallon because in morrisons you only get petrol points for full gallons and not half gallons and I want me another £5 voucher haha.

I hope for a STS at the very least, anything else will be a bonus!!! I fill up at Asda and they pay cash back on the £s so I round up to those lol x

Wow you are so inspiring Serena, sticking to the plan no matter what.

Lol! You didn't see what happened a fortnight ago when I was away ;-) Had to do better this time, well lets be honest I couldn't do much worse!!! X

im gonna throw a spanner in the works now ;) i round up the litres leaving very odd amounts of £ & pence hahaha as i have a classic car and have to add lead additive per litre so i put in 25 litres then i know how much additive to add ;) x

im gonna throw a spanner in the works now ;) i round up the litres leaving very odd amounts of £ & pence hahaha as i have a classic car and have to add lead additive per litre so i put in 25 litres then i know how much additive to add ;) x

How very posh!!! Which classic car do you have? Do u drive it all the time or is it a Sunday afternoon car? X

i have a triumph stag 3lt v8 lol & i drive it everyday, i love old cars, ive had alsorts, ive had a few modern cars and just find them boring to drive. x

Your curry looks amazing serena was it as tasty as it looks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

i have a triumph stag 3lt v8 lol & i drive it everyday, i love old cars, ive had alsorts, ive had a few modern cars and just find them boring to drive. x

Wow that's such a cool car! I'm guessing its quite juicy being 3lt?!? X

Your curry looks amazing serena was it as tasty as it looks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

It was yum yum in my tum tum! And I resisted Starters and Dessert, was plenty enough for me! X

Gggrrrrr damn you Serena we just orderd curry:)

Oops, sorry Mrs M! What did u go for? X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Today is Day 1 of the new week, Ive just been to Breakfast and still had my Pre-Planned 12pp Brekkie, leaves me with 14pp for the rest of the day. I'm going to grab something from Asda on way to avoid the Services and then ill cook dinner once I'm home tonight.

Think we should be home Mid-Afternoon/ Early Evening.

Lots of Love xxxxxx

Safe home honey.
Sounds like good day planned. x

Hey honey. Im sure you're busy getting ready to leave but quick question....
How do I reset the week on my pedometer. Its on day 5 today. But id like it to restart as day 1 today?? Thanks hon. xx

Back