If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I can't nap on the sofa or in the car either. I have to lie down to go to sleep! My mum has her afternoon nap sitting up on the sofa though! Madness!

I used to have white curtains in my room and they let the light in all the time and I kept waking up at sunrise. It annoyed me so I bought heavier, darker curtains! In the summer I leave a little gap in them and have both windows open. I always use my duvet though as I can't sleep with nothing covering me. I stick a leg out if I get hot and hope the monsters don't grab it :p

I can't nap on the sofa or in the car either. I have to lie down to go to sleep! My mum has her afternoon nap sitting up on the sofa though! Madness!

I used to have white curtains in my room and they let the light in all the time and I kept waking up at sunrise. It annoyed me so I bought heavier, darker curtains! In the summer I leave a little gap in them and have both windows open. I always use my duvet though as I can't sleep with nothing covering me. I stick a leg out if I get hot and hope the monsters don't grab it :p

Morning Sarah, I trust the Monsters didn't grab you overnight?!? X

Arghhh I get you now! Yeah I think I'm wanting nearer 6 stone or more off rather than 5n :) x

I think it's hard when you set your goal as you never quite know how your body will lose weight, my shape has changed totally this time around. X

Mornin hun. Did u have a gud sleep?x

I think I got about 8hours so not too bad for me? Tummy still feels tender today :-( x

Oh no. Mayae its nerves!! U should be very proud of yourself after doing so well on hol so woteva the scales say u no that tried your best.x

Just about to update....stand by! X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

I'm back from WI and.....i lost 1lb!

Can't explain how pleased I am, really feel like I turned over a new leaf this week and it paid off!

Thank you for each and and everyone of you who subscribes to my diary and keeps me motivated and focused :)

I, Serena am 8 Stone 2lb today and I couldn't be happier! Whoop Whoop!

Lots of Love x

Good Morning Sweeties :)

I'm back from WI and.....i lost 1lb!

Can't explain how pleased I am, really feel like I turned over a new leaf this week and it paid off!

Thank you for each and and everyone of you who subscribes to my diary and keeps me motivated and focused :)

I, Serena am 8 Stone 2lb today and I couldn't be happier! Whoop Whoop!

Lots of Love x

Yay well done hun im very proud of u. I knew u would loose. 8st 2lb go u. 2 pound til goal? Woohoo.x:D

Yay well done hun im very proud of u. I knew u would loose. 8st 2lb go u. 2 pound til goal? Woohoo.x:D

I should listen to my BFF ;-) 4lbs till original Goal or 2lbs till my New Goal! Whichever way I go, it's not far! X

I should listen to my BFF ;-) 4lbs till original Goal or 2lbs till my New Goal! Whichever way I go, it's not far! X

Well done!
Awesome result.
You were so focused this week that there's no way you couldn't have lost.

And you could be at goal in 2 weeks or new goal in just 1.
How crazy is that?!
And then you get to up your daily points meaning those 10pp dinner limits could go up to an 11pp dinner :eek:
Or... an extra few points for a bigger chocolate bar ;) haha

Well done!

Well done!
Awesome result.
You were so focused this week that there's no way you couldn't have lost.

And you could be at goal in 2 weeks or new goal in just 1.
How crazy is that?!
And then you get to up your daily points meaning those 10pp dinner limits could go up to an 11pp dinner :eek:
Or... an extra few points for a bigger chocolate bar ;) haha

Well done!

Thanks :) Ive already decided that I want Tiger Bread so that will be first on my 'Goal Hit List' ! I can't believe that in 13Wks Ive come so far.x

Thanks :) Ive already decided that I want Tiger Bread so that will be first on my 'Goal Hit List' ! I can't believe that in 13Wks Ive come so far.x

Haha... the things I want at goal and the things I've had at goal are 2 completely different things.
I just can't get my head round wasting the points on huge pointed meals like my naan.
I will have one eventually.
Maybe when I see what damage I've done this week, I might treat myself to one next weekend.
But I really want Chinese as well.
And I can't justify having 2 in the same week (whereas before ww I'd've had both, and probably had chips one night as well).

well done on losing a pound the fabulous :0) xox

well done on your loss sweetie xx

Back