If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I'm currently at a Party with Poppy, there's Peanut Butter Sarnies, Jaffa Cakes, Hula Hoops, Chipsticks, Choc Fingers, Cheese Puffs, Mini Cheddars and guess what I've had? Carrot Sticks, Grapes, Strawberries and Cucumber!!! Go Me! X

Yay! We'll done on your loss and on resisting the party food!

Well done at your weigh in :) plus resisting all that party food. Are u finding it easier to say no thanks now that u are so close to goal.

Woo go you Serena, well done on your loss :)
What do you have for dinner tonight? I am having a WW pasta bake with a couple of slices of NuMe garlic bread x

Well done on your loss lovely.

Yay! We'll done on your loss and on resisting the party food!

Lol yu brave grl

Well done at your weigh in :) plus resisting all that party food. Are u finding it easier to say no thanks now that u are so close to goal.

Thanks Sweeties :) I must admit I do look at the Party Food but I realise that I CAN have those treats, I'd just rather have them indoors where I can limit my portions rather than just mindlessly eat off a Buffet when I will forget what I've eaten! 10-12 isn't even a meal time, if I was at home I wouldn't of been eating so I had no need to eat there! X

Woo go you Serena, well done on your loss :)
What do you have for dinner tonight? I am having a WW pasta bake with a couple of slices of NuMe garlic bread x

Think we might have Pasta Bolognese with Veg tonight :) And Thanks! X

Last edited:
Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

So today I WI and had lost a 1lb (Yey!) and took Poppy to a Party 10-12 and resisted all party food (Double Yey!), we then went to Asda and Morrissons to do our Food Shopping :)

I got lots of Veg from Asda as they are doing their 50p Deals and had reductions galore, plenty of veg for the upcoming week! I also got some WW Soup Tins which are on Rollback for 60p, I prefer Homemade Soup but I just haven't got time in the School Hols. I got Country Vegetable, Tomato & Carrot, they were the only Flavours which were Veggie AND 2pp. I also got some WW Belgian Choc Slices, again I don't normally buy WW Cakes but these were reduced to 66p for 5, 2pp each. I also got Quorn Sausages which are on Rollback, £1.50 for 8 and you can have 3 for 5pp!

I then went to Morrisons to stock up my Freezer and I hit Jackpot, I got there as they were doing the second reductions of the day, Triple Yey!

I got:

Quorn Leek & Gruyere Escalopes (7pp Each)- Reduced from £2.85 to £1.49
Quorn Garlic & Herb Goujons (2pp Each, I normally have 3 with a dinner)- Reduced from £2.85 to £1.49
Vegetable Nuggets (5pp for 4)- On Offer for £1 a Bag
Tomato & Mozzarella Pasta Bake (11pp)- Normally don't buy Ready Meals but these were 55p instead of £1 and thought they would do for a quick dinner

Here's a pic of my low cost low pp shop...

image-4048977906.jpg

Just had my (late) lunch, WW Country Vegetable Soup (2pp) and 6 Melba Toast (2pp).

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

I'm currently at a Party with Poppy, there's Peanut Butter Sarnies, Jaffa Cakes, Hula Hoops, Chipsticks, Choc Fingers, Cheese Puffs, Mini Cheddars and guess what I've had? Carrot Sticks, Grapes, Strawberries and Cucumber!!! Go Me! X

well done on ur 1lb loss serena :) i find it really funny now that when i go to parties (like my grandsons) i eat all the grapes that were supposed to be the garnishes on everything hahahaha x

well done on ur 1lb loss serena :) i find it really funny now that when i go to parties (like my grandsons) i eat all the grapes that were supposed to be the garnishes on everything hahahaha x

Thanks Sammi :) I once ate a Tomato Rose which was meant as a Garnish lol x

:479::8855:

Hey honey. Well done on your loss. So exciting that you're so close to goal. But I know what u mean bout having to wait and see how u feel as to whether to lose 2/4lbs. Last Time I was this close to goal I was Tiny. 9.4 was def a good size. I'm 6lbs from goal now but not sure it'll be enough this time
Well done on all your sHopping. I've looked for tHe leek and Gruyere but no sign here. :(
Well done on your resisting food aswel though I must agree 10-12 is strange time to eat anyway.

Hey honey. Well done on your loss. So exciting that you're so close to goal. But I know what u mean bout having to wait and see how u feel as to whether to lose 2/4lbs. Last Time I was this close to goal I was Tiny. 9.4 was def a good size. I'm 6lbs from goal now but not sure it'll be enough this time
Well done on all your sHopping. I've looked for tHe leek and Gruyere but no sign here. :(
Well done on your resisting food aswel though I must agree 10-12 is strange time to eat anyway.

Shall I send u a food parcel ;-) Would u like Goujons too ;-) I think Goal Weight is a Very tricky thing, I've definitely lost it differently this time around, can't even really explain why or how! And thanks Sweetie, I couldn't let the team down after u did so well on holiday ;-) x

Well done on the loss, that's excellent going especially when on holiday all week. Your discipline really paid off :)

Well done on the loss, that's excellent going especially when on holiday all week. Your discipline really paid off :)

Thanks Atomic :) I did doubt myself but I really shouldn't have! The happy scale dance was definitely needed! X

Back