If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Poppy LOVED her day, we got home, she had a wee and brushed her teeth and is asleep in bed already! We didn't have to queue for Nando's, not sure If that's normal or not?!? The Pitta was well worth the 12pp and the Sides padded it out nicely for 7pp, certainly wouldn't want a Starter or Dessert in there! I felt good in the dress today, makes a change for me to feel like that! X

Awww we've called our daughter Poppy too because I was born on Remembrance Day so we wanted a special name :) :)

We can all be popping our cherry lol How u doing Vicky? X

I loveeee Nandos!

I'm doing good thanks Hun. Had a nice day with my mums side of the family today went for a nice walk :)

Glad to had fun in London! X

Ahh Serena you're like me, I don't wear make up (except on really special occasions).

We can be Make-Up Free together! X

Awww we've called our daughter Poppy too because I was born on Remembrance Day so we wanted a special name :) :)

That's so cool :) Poppy is called Poppy cos she was born on the 9th November and came out of hospital on Remembrance Day, I also came out of Hospital on Remembrance Day as I was born on the 5th November! X

Its on my to do list.x:D

Can I pop it for you ;-) x

I loveeee Nandos!

I'm doing good thanks Hun. Had a nice day with my mums side of the family today went for a nice walk :)

Glad to had fun in London! X

Hence your 9AP! You go girl! X

We can be Make-Up Free together! X

That's so cool :) Poppy is called Poppy cos she was born on the 9th November and came out of hospital on Remembrance Day, I also came out of Hospital on Remembrance Day as I was born on the 5th November! X

Can I pop it for you ;-) x

Hence your 9AP! You go girl! X

I'm happy with my 9 soon to be 10 activity points. And more swimming tomorrow :)

I'm a Nandos virgin.

You have to try it yummy!

Awww uksarena yu Look absaloutly amazing xx new inspiration for all of us

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Sweetie :) If I can do it then anyone can! X

Mornin hun. What have u got planned for 2day.x

Morning Sweetie :) Im taking Poppy on a Playdate with a friend today, we are going to the Pirate Ship where we went before, I will take my picnic so I can have that :) What about you? X

Serena, that dress is fab on you. xxx

Thanks Sweetie :) x

We are all coming out of the woodwork now!!! X
I'm a nandos virgin too! Haha. And I've got no excuse really,there's 1 at bluewater and we live 5 mins away. We don't ever really go out to restaurants,if we go out its usually to the pub! Lol. Xx

I'm a nandos virgin too! Haha. And I've got no excuse really,there's 1 at bluewater and we live 5 mins away. We don't ever really go out to restaurants,if we go out its usually to the pub! Lol. Xx

Lol! I live about 30mins from Bluewater :) Nice to know someone else nearby ish! X

Morning darling. Just to say im kinda back on the radar. Gonna have a kittle read through and catch up.

Big hugs

Xxx

Morning darling. Just to say im kinda back on the radar. Gonna have a kittle read through and catch up.

Big hugs

Xxx

I just commented on your thread, love you to the moon and back Sweetie.xxxxxx

I just commented on your thread, love you to the moon and back Sweetie.xxxxxx

You too my darling!! Im sure all this stuffs will get sorted xxx

Back