If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Are u at work today? X

Yes only till 11.30 though.

Im supposed to be on bed rest because of my knee. :rolleyes: no rest for the wicked.

Xxx

Morning Sweetie :) Im taking Poppy on a Playdate with a friend today, we are going to the Pirate Ship where we went before, I will take my picnic so I can have that :) What about you? X

Thanks Sweetie :) x

Your a busy bee again then. Well going into town later so watch for the pic haha.x:D

Yes only till 11.30 though.

Im supposed to be on bed rest because of my knee. :rolleyes: no rest for the wicked.

Xxx

Only 40mins to go :) Who takes over from you? I hope you'll be resting after! X

Your a busy bee again then. Well going into town later so watch for the pic haha.x:D

We are at the Pirate Ship now, far more windy than last time :-( Got my 6pp picnic packed! I look forward to the pic :) x

Have a good day Serena!

Thanks Sarah! Just want this wind to drop!!! X

Aw look at you, picnic today, Mickey mouse rOadshow yesterday. Delighted you're enjoying the summer holidays.
And you look amazing! :D
Bucketing rain here today So enjoy picnic for me. :D

Aw look at you, picnic today, Mickey mouse rOadshow yesterday. Delighted you're enjoying the summer holidays.
And you look amazing! :D
Bucketing rain here today So enjoy picnic for me. :D

Ill have a Carrot Stick for u Brona ;-) I think we've got nice weather due all week, about time!!! I can't believe the summer holidays are coming towards an end already! X

Only 40mins to go :) Who takes over from you? I hope you'll be resting after! X

We are at the Pirate Ship now, far more windy than last time :-( Got my 6pp picnic packed! I look forward to the pic :) x

Thanks Sarah! Just want this wind to drop!!! X

No one takes over. Tim has to do it. But we have got a new staff memeber starting next week so hopefully that will take some strain off.

Tbh tim does most of the work anyway so he is used to it.

He omly really needs me in to bake amd do the overflow of customers. But he is just coping doing the overflow. Plus we have an ad hoc staff member we can call in at anytime if we are desperate.

No one takes over. Tim has to do it. But we have got a new staff memeber starting next week so hopefully that will take some strain off.

Tbh tim does most of the work anyway so he is used to it.

He omly really needs me in to bake amd do the overflow of customers. But he is just coping doing the overflow. Plus we have an ad hoc staff member we can call in at anytime if we are desperate.

Sounds as though you have it all planned out! Will your new member of staff be part time? I'd love to work in a bakery, don't think I could be trusted tho!!! X

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

So we are back from our Picnic :) We had a lovely couple of hours in the sunshine and I stuck to my 6pp Packed Lunch :) I turned down Homemade Banana Bread, just didn't really fancy it. Looking forward to 10pp Roast Dinner tonight :)

Lots of Love. xxxxx

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

So we are back from our Picnic :) We had a lovely couple of hours in the sunshine and I stuck to my 6pp Packed Lunch :) I turned down Homemade Banana Bread, just didn't really fancy it. Looking forward to 10pp Roast Dinner tonight :)

Lots of Love. xxxxx

Snap hun we r havin a roast 2. We have the roast bug!! Glad u enjoyed your day and the sun was shining.x

Snap hun we r havin a roast 2. We have the roast bug!! Glad u enjoyed your day and the sun was shining.x

The Roast Bug has definitely got me! What u doing with yours? X

Chicken,yorkshire pud,mash,carots,cabbage,sweetcorn,peas and homemade onion gravy.x

Mmmmmmm that sounds so yummy! But where's your stuffing and roast potatoes lol x

Glad you've had another fun day :)

I have only been to Nandos once, a few years ago, and i can't say I was impressed at all with it. Might be one of those chains that varies quite a bit restaurant to restaurant.

On the make-up subject - I am also a full face of make up person. Its just part of the routine to me - I wouldn't get up and not brush my teeth and i wouldn't get up and not put make up on. I much prefer the way I look with make up on and feel far more like "me" that way. And skin can breathe through make-up you know! If you use the right stuff it actually protects your skin so can be better for it than not wearing it at all ;)

Back