If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Good Evening Sweeties :)

So I'm back from our friends house and I have to say I shouldn't of doubted myself, I'm definitely a (Will)PowerPuff Girl!

She had done the Mediterranean Veg Pizza as promised which I knew was 6pp for a 1/4 but she had then added extra cheese :-( And had cut it into pieces not quarters :-( So I didn't have any as my brain wasn't liking it, I know it's very strange to people but I expected it to be one thing and it wasn't.

I couldn't have any of the Sarnies as she had put butter/margarine in them and I can't stand that in sandwiches and the Crisps were Crinkle Cut which I don't like.

I just filled my plate with Zero Heroes and I was happy! I had Lettuce, Onion, Spring Onion, Radish, Tomato, Cucumber, Celery, Carrot, Grapes & Strawberries! All for 0pp :) There were Doughnuts or Jelly for afters but they weren't Veggie Friendly so I just had a Choc Mini Milk for 1pp, it just gave me the Sweet Hit I needed!

Sugar Free Apple & Mango Fizzy Water to drink (0pp)

So, shock horror I survived 3 Hours at a Buffet/House and only ate 1pp! Yey Me!

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

PS-As my Reward I am using 8pp and treating myself to this...

View attachment 104059

I've waited 14 Weeks for this moment!!' X

Bloody hell hun well done. Euen i couldnt of dun that. U realy r a willpower puff girl. What r u havin 4 dinner then?x

Bloody hell hun well done. Euen i couldnt of dun that. U realy r a willpower puff girl. What r u havin 4 dinner then?x

I added a bit at the end of the message ;-) x

Did it hit the spot.x

It Did! Didn't even lick the spoon! Felt in control enough tonight to have it and so pleased I did.x

Well dun hun. Thats a big turnaround from the other nite.x

Definitely :) Trying to think positive about tomorrow, what will be will be.x

You really are so good. Very proud of you x

Thanks Sweetie :) Its taken a long time to get to this place, but glad I finally made it after taking the scenic route! X

Wow Serena! True will powerpuff girl! And you only used a bit of peanut butter and put the rest back!

Give me some of your control, please! I need to learn from the master :)

Wow Serena! True will powerpuff girl! And you only used a bit of peanut butter and put the rest back!

Give me some of your control, please! I need to learn from the master :)

I don't know where mine has come from if I'm honest, never ever been this in control before! X

I think my new motto is going to be "what would Serena do". Hoping it will help me stay away from the rubbish and get to goal quicker! I am the worlds slowest loser!

Well dine serena you did really well today and we are all so proud of you! You did brill with the pb aswell whoop whoop
Im waiting for the day for it to click with me

I think my new motto is going to be "what would Serena do". Hoping it will help me stay away from the rubbish and get to goal quicker! I am the worlds slowest loser!

Everyone needs a Serena in their pocket ;-) x PS-Slow n Steady wins the race, remember the Tortoise and the hare ;-) x

Thats a gud 1. I think il use that myself when i get tempted by pizza again.x

Thats a gud 1. I think il use that myself when i get tempted by pizza again.x

At least ill be earning AP if I have to get around to all of you ;-) x

Back