If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Wow Serena, before and after photos really put it all into perspective! You look great. I was only thinking yesterday that it would be nice to see a before photo of you. Voila!

Wow well done you what a difference :) huni xx

I must of read your mind MW ;-) Thanks for your kind comments Sweeties.x

Deffo not a bad thing you putting pics up .. You have achieved so much - why not flaunt it girl ;) you look amazing :) x x x

Wow! Although I have been following your thread since pretty near the start I had no idea that your start weight on here wasn't your actual start weight. That's a really really impressive transformation, glad you are feeling the benefits of it psychologically as well as physically :)

What's the new dress like? I think I speak for everyone when i say that we need pictures ;)

Ment to ask when was thatvpic taken?did it take long to get down to where you are niw?
Yea pic please hehe your some woman for the bargains

Wow! Although I have been following your thread since pretty near the start I had no idea that your start weight on here wasn't your actual start weight. That's a really really impressive transformation, glad you are feeling the benefits of it psychologically as well as physically :)

What's the new dress like? I think I speak for everyone when i say that we need pictures ;)

Ment to ask when was thatvpic taken?did it take long to get down to where you are niw?
Yea pic please hehe your some woman for the bargains

Serena what is the name of the free points app that you use?

Sonia, I use Value Diary, it's not free but only a one of cost instead of paying for WW Online every month! I will be updating with a dress pic soon :) Im definitely the Queen of the Bargains today, more to be revealed in a minute ;-) That pic was taken a couple of years ago, I became slim after I had Poppy but circumstances led to me gaining and turning into that Monster! I reached 7 12 last year but again circumstances led to my gain, this time 'only' 9 5 (Thank God!)

Good Evening Sweeties :)

I'm so excited by what I'm going to write that I can't type so apologies if I make mistakes lol!

Today was just a 'normal' Tuesday with Mum, helping her with her shopping etc.

I then went into the little Boutique in Town where I got my Ladybird Dress a couple of weeks ago (The one which looks Polka Dotty until you get close). I have been eying up the most beautiful Designer Dress for ages, even before Ladybird Dress! Today was my lucky day, they had one left, Size 6-8, I tried it on and it fitted and then I asked the Shop Assistant how much as the tag was missing. She said I could have it for £4.50! OMG I nearly passed out, I couldn't get my purse out quick enough lol!

Here it is....

image-3569562157.jpg

It may look Polka Dotty but they are actually Apples! Sorry about the terrible photo but Poppy was messing around in the Changing Room lol!

So I paid my money and went, smiling from ear to ear!

We then spent the Afrernoon mooching and I thought I'd pop into Asda on the way home, hoping that my Bargain Radar would still be warm from earlier ;-) OMG I hit jackpot!

I arrived just as the Produce Guy said ANY item in the 4ft Chiller was 2p (YES 2 PENCE!) an item! OMG!

So I got all this...

image-4249222485.jpg

22 Items for 44p instead of £21.10! Rainman is still buzzing after working out that calculation lol!

Well I think that's it from Serena-Land, Bargains Galore today!

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

Hi Serena,
Can you confirm if Birdseye potato waffles are 1PP each?
How's your day been dolly?
x

Just updated :) Mini Waffles are 1pp, I think the full size ones are 3pp? X

what that's mint! !! bargain of the day x

Sonia, I use Value Diary, it's not free but only a one of cost instead of paying for WW Online every month! I will be updating with a dress pic soon :) Im definitely the Queen of the Bargains today, more to be revealed in a minute ;-) That pic was taken a couple of years ago, I became slim after I had Poppy but circumstances led to me gaining and turning into that Monster! I reached 7 12 last year but again circumstances led to my gain, this time 'only' 9 5 (Thank God!)

Thanks Hun my partner is wanting an app so he can stick to it even he's away but doesn't want to join a class! Yeah put a piccie up I love seeing the difference in people you've come along way I can't wait till I'm there with you :) I'm struggling abit this week I think it's just Ruth being tired but I haven't gone over my points or had anything majorly bad other than too many ww cakes!!! 7.13 Crickey you must have been tiny! I'm 5,4 and weighing 15.9 at the mo I'm normally around 11 stone but when I got to 9.4 last year I looked I'll still had a big bum and boobs my face didn't look right I had dark circles and just looked weird do I'm aiming for about 10.7 ish :) 5 stone to go :) loving ww this forum really is the most supportive one I've ever come across and I've been in minimims on and off for about 5 years lol x

Back