If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

hahaha you crack me up il hang it off my garter will it still work

Maybe u could stand up in your meeting next week and ask lol x

Oh defInitely ask at your meeting. Which one do u go to-cos I wana be there when u ask! :D

Oh defInitely ask at your meeting. Which one do u go to-cos I wana be there when u ask! :D

Can u Skype me Brona as I want to be there too! X

Wow, a lovely dress in a fabulous size at an amazing cost then all that food?! What a great day! Well done Serena! Xx

Awwww thanks Sweetie :) Tuesday was definitely successful! X

Hehe-will do Serena. Operation stalk Ciara is on! ;)

Hehe-will do Serena. Operation stalk Ciara is on! ;)

Yey! Although Im not stalking her when she puts it into practice ;-) x

Hi little family xxx sori have been away for a while x my husbands Aunty dieded and my on the other han my sister in law to be's dad past away to !!! So was having a tuff time around x
New day new start 2maro x as want hme so god knws wht damege I have made it to my self x
Hope u all been well x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi little family xxx sori have been away for a while x my husbands Aunty dieded and my on the other han my sister in law to be's dad past away to !!! So was having a tuff time around x
New day new start 2maro x as want hme so god knws wht damege I have made it to my self x
Hope u all been well x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Soha. Sorry to hear about your bereavements, sometimes WW has to go on hold for 'life', hope u get back on track ok.x

Good morning.

You looked beautiful in your dress with your hair up and down. Such a difference between your heaviest and now, you're still as beautiful.

Bbq food looked amazing! What sort of burger was that? I tend to find the veggie burgers a little dry at times.

Glad you had a little epiphany. I love it when that happens.

Much love

Xxxxx

I go to the one in blessington lol il he taking money at the door to see the show hehe

Good morning.

You looked beautiful in your dress with your hair up and down. Such a difference between your heaviest and now, you're still as beautiful.

Bbq food looked amazing! What sort of burger was that? I tend to find the veggie burgers a little dry at times.

Glad you had a little epiphany. I love it when that happens.

Much love

Xxxxx

Awwww thanks Sarah Lou! Those Veggie Burgers were from Costco and I marinated it with Nandos Piri Piri to give it some added hotness!x

Awwww thanks Sarah Lou! Those Veggie Burgers were from Costco and I marinated it with Nandos Piri Piri to give it some added hotness!x

Yeah I saw they had something spicy on them!!

We now do a veggie sausage roll. The veggies are going mad for it. It actually looks and tastes like a sausage roll!

Its amazing! I bought it on a whim and said well if they arent nice we can reduce them and not stock them anymore. But they are going down a storm!!

How is your back? And how is pop star?

Yeah I saw they had something spicy on them!!

We now do a veggie sausage roll. The veggies are going mad for it. It actually looks and tastes like a sausage roll!

Its amazing! I bought it on a whim and said well if they arent nice we can reduce them and not stock them anymore. But they are going down a storm!!

How is your back? And how is pop star?

Mmmmmm Veggie Sausage Rolls sound yummy! How many PP in those? I tried the Linda McCartney ones but I wasn't keen if I'm honest, too greasy for my liking. Back is doing ok, was hoping to start the 30DS this week but think I might wait till after WI now. Popsicle is doing well, she goes back to school one week today. X

Yea maybe give it another few days to start back on the 30ds you don't want to give yourself another injury

Yea maybe give it another few days to start back on the 30ds you don't want to give yourself another injury

I think it will be worth waiting as it'll probably be easier to fit in once she's at school.x

Mmmmmm Veggie Sausage Rolls sound yummy! How many PP in those? I tried the Linda McCartney ones but I wasn't keen if I'm honest, too greasy for my liking. Back is doing ok, was hoping to start the 30DS this week but think I might wait till after WI now. Popsicle is doing well, she goes back to school one week today. X

These arent greasey at all! I was worried they would put more fat in them to make them moist but they havent. The texture and taste is the same as a normap sausage roll, I was so impressed! You will have to pop over your address and send one up for official taste testing ;) haha little food parcels arriving but I don't acceot any blame for weight gain haha! I wouldn't know how many pp as there is no NI and I didnt make em.

I will probably pp them as a normal sausage roll. Just to be on the safe side.

Awww back at school nearly! The summer hols seemed to have flown by! But atleast you did some fun things while she was off! X

These arent greasey at all! I was worried they would put more fat in them to make them moist but they havent. The texture and taste is the same as a normap sausage roll, I was so impressed! You will have to pop over your address and send one up for official taste testing ;) haha little food parcels arriving but I don't acceot any blame for weight gain haha! I wouldn't know how many pp as there is no NI and I didnt make em.

I will probably pp them as a normal sausage roll. Just to be on the safe side.

Awww back at school nearly! The summer hols seemed to have flown by! But atleast you did some fun things while she was off! X

How many pp in a normal sausage roll? I love the idea of a food parcels, be like an unhealthy graze box! Lol! I still need you to provide my Goal Crusty Bread ;-) I have really loved this holiday, there have been ups and downs but above all I've loved having her home even if my Step Count has been shocking without the school walk! X

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

Today me and the Popsicle are having a well deserved PJ Day! I've done all the Holiday Ironing and just had Stage 1 of Lunch.

As most of your probably know I have some awful OCD Traits, one of which is not being able to eat Hot & Cold together so I had my Salad at 12 and at 1 I will have my Soup, can't be eating the two together!

The Soup is New Covent Garden Leek & Potato (1/2 Carton is 3pp and cost me 17.5p last night!).

I then need to work out a dinner using random reductions from last night lol.

Hope everyone is having a good day. X

PS-Ive decided to give 30DS a miss until after WI, might even delay it till after Poppy goes back to School, lazy smurf I know! X

Update...I'm currently turning a 2p Bag of Sweet Potato & Butternut Squash into 3 Portions of Piri Piri SP Wedges and 3 Portions of BNS Mash, how's that for value! X

Last edited:
Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

Today me and the Popsicle are having a well deserved PJ Day! I've done all the Holiday Ironing and just had Stage 1 of Lunch.

As most of your probably know I have some awful OCD Traits, one of which is not being able to eat Hot & Cold together so I had my Salad at 12 and at 1 I will have my Soup, can't be eating the two together!

The Soup is New Covent Garden Leek & Potato (1/2 Carton is 3pp and cost me 17.5p last night!).

I then need to work out a dinner using random reductions from last night lol.

Hope everyone is having a good day. X

PS-Ive decided to give 30DS a miss until after WI, might even delay it till after Poppy goes back to School, lazy smurf I know! X

Update...I'm currently turning a 2p Bag of Sweet Potato & Butternut Squash into 3 Portions of Piri Piri SP Wedges and 3 Portions of BNS Mash, how's that for value! X

Lol amazing value! Less than 0.3p per portion! Bargain central!!

Back