If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

have a great day hunny so jel.

im thinking of a mini trip in London when we do we should meet for a coffee x

Roll on next week woohoo.x

Indeed! Peace n Quiet AND steps, what more could a girl want! X

Darn poppy stopping the woman on a mission! Haha good job she is worth it!

Xxx

She is! I'm hoping the kickstart will see me through to goal! X

have a great day hunny so jel.

im thinking of a mini trip in London when we do we should meet for a coffee x

Oooooo Definitely :) I can take u to my favourite Cupcake Bakery! X

No the phili doesn't curdle, though I don't keep it on the heat. I drain the pasta and stir in the tuna, veg and phili and the pasta heats the rest up.

Have a great day in London, Serena! What do you have planned?

Enjoy London x

Enjoy London hun. Hope you have a great day

No the phili doesn't curdle, though I don't keep it on the heat. I drain the pasta and stir in the tuna, veg and phili and the pasta heats the rest up.

Have a great day in London, Serena! What do you have planned?

Thanks Sweeties :) Im going to the Amy Winehouse Exhibition and then I plan to get lost in Camden looking for Kawaii Jewellery!

Ready to go...

image-387543947.jpg

Ooooh have a lovely time in Camden. I love it there. Me and OH have a "mini holiday" staying in Camden for 3/4 days every year. Love browsing round the market and shops and bankrupting myself on clothes, shoes. jewellery and tasty things! Although it can get very touristy i think its still got a great atmosphere.

Not been on the boards for a couple of days. Have I missed any news in the 1117 pages I must have missed on your diary since I was last here??? ;)

Thanks Sweeties :) Im going to the Amy Winehouse Exhibition and then I plan to get lost in Camden looking for Kawaii Jewellery!

Ready to go...

View attachment 105258

You look gorgeous andbthat dress looks stunning on you.

Have a fab day xxx

Dubchick - long time no speak, and you are going to be a mum! Congratulations!
hiiii... yes its been a while.. See what happens when you go AWOL lol How are you? x

OMG Serena... I was on late enough lastnight and its now 11am... I've had 4 pages to go thru... someone shuda warned me...
Dress is fab.. have a great day in London :) x

Having a fab day Sweeties :) Been to the Amy Winehouse Exhibition, paid my respects at Number 30 Camden Square (Amy's Home where she sadly passed away) and now having a drink in The Hawley Arms. A Perfect Day :) x

Glad you're having a good day sweetie you deserve it. Love Camden aswel.
Well done on loss yesterday. Was thinking of you and did see your loss but just didn't have any energy to respond to anyone. But so proud of you. One more week and you could be done. :D x

You look lovely Serena :)

I take it Poppy's not with you today?

I love Camden. I'm going to go there and treat myself to some new clothes when I'm at goal!

hiiii... yes its been a while.. See what happens when you go AWOL lol How are you? x

LOL! I'm still battling on thanks!

OMG Serena... I was on late enough lastnight and its now 11am... I've had 4 pages to go thru... someone shuda warned me...
Dress is fab.. have a great day in London :) x

You can't take your eyes off Serena's diary for a second!

Back