If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Did u get home OK hon?
Did u have a lovely day? Any nice buys? :D x

It's just taken me an hour to catch up on your diary lol! I think we should nominate you to be our on-line leader :D You look fantastic hunny!! And well done on the 1lb loss, only 1 more to go!!! I was wondering about those sauces, I often use philly to add to sauces, it makes a fab substitute in korma, makes it really creamy. You day out in Camden sounds fun, hope you had a fab time :)

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

I'm so sorry that I haven't logged in and updated sooner but just trying to make sense of yesterday!

The day started well, I took the train into London and went to the Jewish Museum to see the Amy Winehouse Exhibition, you weren't allowed to take any pictures inside but I did manage to sneak these ones in the Foyer Area...

image-3182420482.jpg

image-57019306.jpg

The Exhibition was so well thought out, it brought tears to my eyes in places, a life wasted but never forgotten.

Then walked to 30 Camden Square which was Amy's last home and where her body was discovered on that fateful day...

image-105173652.jpg

As a Memorial there have been Trees set up across the Street where people can leave their own thoughts and memories of Amy...

image-3923227078.jpg

image-3016251586.jpg

image-2429606393.jpg

Then went to The Hawley Arms for a drink, one of Amy's Favourite pubs...

image-2927517757.jpg

image-3618655450.jpg

It was then time to get lost in London!

Walked round Camden and Portobello Market and decided to have dinner at Brick Lane.

And this is where the evening went down hill! Through the whole day I'd had a Peanut Butter Kit Kat Chunky (7pp) and a Fresh Roti from a Street Vendor in Portobello (12pp).

Whilst walking to Brick Lane I felt woozy so had 3 Pieces of Yorkie (5pp) and once there I had...

Vegetable Jalfrezi (15pp)
Vegetable Pilau Rice (16pp)
Chilli Naan (12pp).

Then mooched around Oxford Street, Leicester Square, China Town & Soho!

Then got the train home and I had a massive binge once home, not for any reason but just because I could :-(

I consumed..

Rich Tea-1pp
Digestive-2pp
Time Out-2pp
French Fries-2pp
38g Fluff-3pp
4 Jaffa Cakes-5pp
48g Curiously Cinnamon-5pp

And then I stopped (Thank God!)

So in conclusion despite a fantastic wonderful London day I managed to eat 87pp :-( My 26 Dailies, My 49 Weeklies and 12AP!

The only saving grace is that I earned a whopping 10AP yesterday as I walked 14.97 Miles! OMG!

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

Sounds like you had a really fab day, such a shame about Amy whinehouse :-(

I wouldn't worry too much about what u eat, you have a full wk to pull it back. Plus u walked so far, bet you burnt some right calories xx

Hey hon,
Glad you enjoyed your day in London-so jealous! :)

Listen, don't worry about the food. You have pretty much covered it with dailies, weeklies and APs from yesterday alone! I know you don't usually use APs but they are there for safety. And today is only Sunday hon. Dailies for week which I know you'll have no problem with and you'll earn your APs each day aswel.
You'll be totally fine-I have every faith in you.

I hope you're ok sweetie. Don't be too hard yourself-I know you ate a lot but look at what you called a 'binge' last nite-that is not what you would have 'binged' on 6 months ago! So you kept some control-I really believe that-subconsciously even.
But stand up, brush yourself down, enjoy your Sunday with Poppy and go cook something yummy for dinner.

Giant hugs for you... xxx

:bighug:

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

I'm so sorry that I haven't logged in and updated sooner but just trying to make sense of yesterday!

The day started well, I took the train into London and went to the Jewish Museum to see the Amy Winehouse Exhibition, you weren't allowed to take any pictures inside but I did manage to sneak these ones in the Foyer Area...

View attachment 105420

View attachment 105421

The Exhibition was so well thought out, it brought tears to my eyes in places, a life wasted but never forgotten.

Then walked to 30 Camden Square which was Amy's last home and where her body was discovered on that fateful day...

View attachment 105422

As a Memorial there have been Trees set up across the Street where people can leave their own thoughts and memories of Amy...

View attachment 105423

View attachment 105424

View attachment 105425

Then went to The Hawley Arms for a drink, one of Amy's Favourite pubs...

View attachment 105426

View attachment 105427

It was then time to get lost in London!

Walked round Camden and Portobello Market and decided to have dinner at Brick Lane.

And this is where the evening went down hill! Through the whole day I'd had a Peanut Butter Kit Kat Chunky (7pp) and a Fresh Roti from a Street Vendor in Portobello (12pp).

Whilst walking to Brick Lane I felt woozy so had 3 Pieces of Yorkie (5pp) and once there I had...

Vegetable Jalfrezi (15pp)
Vegetable Pilau Rice (16pp)
Chilli Naan (12pp).

Then mooched around Oxford Street, Leicester Square, China Town & Soho!

Then got the train home and I had a massive binge once home, not for any reason but just because I could :-(

I consumed..

Rich Tea-1pp
Digestive-2pp
Time Out-2pp
French Fries-2pp
38g Fluff-3pp
4 Jaffa Cakes-5pp
48g Curiously Cinnamon-5pp

And then I stopped (Thank God!)

So in conclusion despite a fantastic wonderful London day I managed to eat 87pp :-( My 26 Dailies, My 49 Weeklies and 12AP!

The only saving grace is that I earned a whopping 10AP yesterday as I walked 14.97 Miles! OMG!

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

That isnt that bad hun. U had weeklies and a.p so its ok. Chin up hun u havent dun badly at all. Sounds like u had a great day 2. U wil easily pul that back u have all week.x:D

Ryt every one I'm gonna ask a silly question but I have to ask x
As we allowed pp every day and we have to stick ,,,
So as loger as we are allowed can we eat any thing ? Exp Mcd or kfc ?
As longer as we in pp allowens ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ryt every one I'm gonna ask a silly question but I have to ask x
As we allowed pp every day and we have to stick ,,,
So as loger as we are allowed can we eat any thing ? Exp Mcd or kfc ?
As longer as we in pp allowens ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ya you can use your pp on whatever you want.
Just point it properly.
But obviously at the end of the day-weightwatchers and any diet would recommend a balanced nutritional diet. At the end of the day, you want to become a healthier person. But if ‘bad food‘ is a treat (and tracked) rather than the norm, its fine. :D
Good luck,
Brona

Thank You for all your kind words and comments, I'm glad that I did sit down and track it all as its made me realised that i haven't totally 'blown it' I won't let one bad day spoil the whole week, Damage Limitation Mode for 5 Days is a Go Go Go!

My mood has been slightly cheered up by some 10p Reductions Shopping :)

image-3362794003.jpg

I did have more bits including Sweet Potatoes, Weird Mushrooms, Plums, Flowers etc but I let Mum choose what she wanted when I picked Poppy up.

Just made Spicy Wraps using 10p Fajita Mix :) A bargain in money and pp! X

Serena, sounds like u had a great day in London.. oh how I miss curries from brick lane xxx
Regarding your binge, its not bad. You stopped and tracked it. Plus u walked for 15 miles I think ur well covered by using your ap points. You will be at goal next week, fri 6th is gonna be ur big day :)

Serena, sounds like u had a great day in London.. oh how I miss curries from brick lane xxx
Regarding your binge, its not bad. You stopped and tracked it. Plus u walked for 15 miles I think ur well covered by using your ap points. You will be at goal next week, fri 6th is gonna be ur big day :)

And if not Sinead, spooky Fri 13th will be my day ;-) x

Back