If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hey hunny, just sending happy thoughts and hugs, keep smiling :)

u really are the minimins queen!
everyone thinkin of u and missin u, it is rather quiet!
ur such an inspiration with ur amazing advice and support, hope ur ok hunni and u come back soon but only when its right remember that... xxxx

Got loads of bargains today in shopping. Thought of you straight away. Hope you're OK. Thinking of you and wishing you positive thoughts. xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

me 2 got a sandwich for my lunch it was 5p lol thought of you xx

Hi girls ive spoken 2 serena and she says to tell u all shes sorry. Shes not in a gud place at the min and doesnt no when she will be back. Shes stopped weighing in but is trying to still follow ww best she can at the min.x

Tell Serena I'm thinking of her, and to take it easy, we'll be here if she wants to return but no pressure xxxxx

If you are checking in Serena - take care and just come back when you are ready. You've definitely missed but take all the time you need.

Hi Everyone,

I have just read through your posts from the last 8 days or so and I can only really say sorry again.

Emotionally I am in the worst place I have been for a long long time, I didn't WI yesterday cos I have pretty much binged every day :-(

I start off with good intentions and then something's sets me off.

Some examples of binging have included...

A Jar of Sunpat Smooth Peanut Butter (57pp)
A Box of Curiously Cinnamon (43pp)
A Jar of Fluff (19pp)
10 slice Dominos Veggie Supreme Pizza (52pp)

Those things are ON TOP of normal meals/snacks :-( So you can probably see why there was no point in WI yesterday!

Today is my first day without a Binge and I hope to get through it without having one?

I'd be far too much of a hypocrite to post on people's threads when I've been doing this plus I'm a walking zombie as I've not slept in days, I have the most awful panic attacks and at night I'm up and down like a yoyo thinking I can hear 'things'.

I go into Hospital on Friday (20th) for the next part of my Gynae Op, I am also seeing my GP on the same day as I think it's time that I ask for some help as I'm trying (and failing!) to cope on my own.

I haven't even been getting my Reductions, I must be feeling under the weather!

I must leave this message with two positive things..

Firstly my little Popsicle who is my rock at the moment has returned to School and into Year 1, here she is in her School Uniform...

image-1558749454.jpg

She made me one proud Mummy on Friday when she was awarded the Golden Certificate for her Class :)

Secondly I have caught the Baking Bug again and made the most amazing Banana Muffins which worked out at 5pp...

image-2628425314.jpg

I think that's all from me, I thank each and everyone for your kind messages, I can't promise when I will be back or when I will WI again but thank you and I'm sorry.

Serena x

Back