If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Your amazing hunny u realy r. Im glad you r asking 4 help with the doc theres no shame in it coz ive been there and dun it and im in the happiest place ive ever been in. Dont wory bout the binging it hapens to us all. Gud luck for the op hun. Poppy lucks adorable and im glad shes making u smile. Your cakes luk amazing and i cud eat the lot rite now. Chin up hun things can only get better.x:)

Stop apologising to us! You've got far more important things to worry about. None of us want an apology, just to see things improving for you. So that's what you need to concentrate on.

Take care of yourself and see you back when you are ready.

Stop apologising to us! You've got far more important things to worry about. None of us want an apology, just to see things improving for you. So that's what you need to concentrate on.

Take care of yourself and see you back when you are ready.

Ditto - don't worry about us, concentrate on yourself.

Your little Popsicle looks so cute in her uniform, hope she's loving school :)

Hey babe, dunno what to say really except that I know exactly what you're experiencing coz I've been the same for a good few months now. Amazing isn't it when you think you can help/or can relate to others without helping yourself first.

Pm me if u want. xxx

Serena, big big hugs. I suffer from depression and panic attacks, so I know how it feels. I'm on antidepressants and I have group therapy, so if you want to PM me about anything then feel free. Definitely dont suffer in silence! Whether you speak to your GP for help or you talk to your friends, keep talking and keep interacting with people.

Don't feel like a hypocrite though. If you want to post on people's threads then do it! We wont be thinking 'why is Serena giving me advice when she has binged?' we won't think that at all hun. Sorry to hear you are struggling with the binging at the moment, I know all too well about emotional eating. That's how I got up to 14 and a half stone! Don't put too much pressure on yourself at the moment, you're going through a lot.

We're here for you when you're ready xxxx

Absolutely agree with everything already said Serena. You don't have to apologise to us at all. When it comes to posting on other threads it isn't hypocritical to give advice and support at times when you're not feeling tip top yourself. None of us expect you to be perfect and I'm sure we appreciate your support at any time. I often find I get more inspiration from people when they are struggling themselves.

Having said all of that, I realise that it is possible to get to a place where the most positive words and encouragement from us may not break through, so well done on arranging to see your Doctor for his/her support and advice. Sending you and Poppy plenty of cyberhugs. xxx

Last edited:
Ditto to all of the above.

You really mustn't feel like a hypocrite, we are all in the same boat here Serena.
This is a place where you can come and not be judged for having a binge, or suffering from depression or any other ailment that befalls you.
You are a huge part of this forum and that is because of who you are, not what you eat!
Come back when you are ready, but just know that you are missed. Xx

Hey Serena, haven't been on much myself.
You don't need to apologise to anyone. You and poppy are your priorities. We'll be here, when or if you get back on track. Or even if you just wana say hello.
Don't stress over the food. It will fall back into place in time.
Mind yourself sweetie. Huge huge hugs. xxx

Hey Sweeties,

So the Wanderer has returned (Well for one post only lol)

Since I last posted I have had 6 Days Binge Free AND I've earned 21AP through walking alone.

I've really got my groove back with my food and tracking, a couple of yummy 10pp Dinners from this Week...

image-3217209095.jpg

image-3334572044.jpg

Also been busy with my baking...

6pp Dark Choc & White Choc Muffins...

image-2636718861.jpg

6pp Chocolate Orange Muffins...

image-1258569867.jpg

Tomorrow I will see my GP at 1110 to discuss 'matters' and at 1430 I go in for the next step of my Gynae Procedures, if I'm honest I'm bricking it on both fronts but emotionally I feel in a better place to deal with it than I did last week.

Now onto the matter for which I logged in...I intended to WI tomorrow as that would be 6 Days Binge Free and a Fortnight since my last WI but I decided that it would be putting too much pressure on myself so I was brave and after I dropped Poppy off to School I went and faced the Scales and I can't believe I'm writing this but I STS! I nearly passed out with shock, yes I know if I would of manned up and weighed last week then I would of gained for sure but the main thing is that in my head seeing that I'd done enough to STS has given me the focus and determination I need to not binge, I'm not saying that I will never ever binge again but currently I don't feel the need if that makes sense?

I thank you again for your continued support and as I'm meant to be on bed rest after tomorrow I might feel able to post again.

Lots of Love Sweeties. xxxxx

PS-I treated myself to these for tomorrow night Post-Op...

image-698214020.jpg

At 7pp and nearly £2 a pack they aren't normally a treat I buy but I think I will deserve them :) x

Hey Hun! So nice to hear from you again, glad you are feeling better in yourself and hopefully tomorrow will be another step towards feeling even better! Hope your procedure goes well and that is def a deserved treat. Good luck and hope to hear from you again soon cx

Hey Sweeties,

So the Wanderer has returned (Well for one post only lol)

Since I last posted I have had 6 Days Binge Free AND I've earned 21AP through walking alone.

I've really got my groove back with my food and tracking, a couple of yummy 10pp Dinners from this Week...

View attachment 107640

View attachment 107641

Also been busy with my baking...

6pp Dark Choc & White Choc Muffins...

View attachment 107642

6pp Chocolate Orange Muffins...

View attachment 107643

Tomorrow I will see my GP at 1110 to discuss 'matters' and at 1430 I go in for the next step of my Gynae Procedures, if I'm honest I'm bricking it on both fronts but emotionally I feel in a better place to deal with it than I did last week.

Now onto the matter for which I logged in...I intended to WI tomorrow as that would be 6 Days Binge Free and a Fortnight since my last WI but I decided that it would be putting too much pressure on myself so I was brave and after I dropped Poppy off to School I went and faced the Scales and I can't believe I'm writing this but I STS! I nearly passed out with shock, yes I know if I would of manned up and weighed last week then I would of gained for sure but the main thing is that in my head seeing that I'd done enough to STS has given me the focus and determination I need to not binge, I'm not saying that I will never ever binge again but currently I don't feel the need if that makes sense?

I thank you again for your continued support and as I'm meant to be on bed rest after tomorrow I might feel able to post again.

PS-I treated myself to these for tomorrow night Post-Op...

View attachment 107644

At 7pp and nearly £2 a pack they aren't normally a treat I buy but I think I will deserve them :) x

Best of luck for tomorrow xxxxxxx

Serena! I am so glad you are 6 days binge free. You are getting back into the swing of things :) It's good you don't feel the need to binge at the moment. I think sometimes they do serve their purpose, and it's great you picked yourself back up and carried on, not letting it get the better of you. A STS is fantastic! You're still within touching distance of your goal!

Your baking looks yummy. I might have a go at making viennese whirls tomorrow after seeing them on the hairy bakers programme.

Thinking of you tomorrow, hopefully we'll see you posting again soon if you're up to it xxxx

Serena - great to hear from you. Amazing on the sts, must be your binge free 6 days & 21AP - well done :)

Good luck tomorrow on both fronts, thinking of you x Enjoy the treats!

Really nice to hear that things have been better for you this week. Excellent news on the STS.

We will all keep our fingers crossed that everything goes well with op. x

Great to hear from you Honey. Sts is brilliant. Something obviously still clicking with you.
Hope today went OK. Thinking of you. xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Sweeties,

Thank you for your good wishes, Friday was a bit of a disaster :-( The Op has left me very sore and is still inconclusive, I have to wait for an 'Emergency' Scan which will be up to 4 Weeks and then it will be back to the Gynae for another Op :-(

I had an awful Panic Attack last night, I actually thought I was having a Heart Attack, I couldn't breathe and I was just sweating from head to toe, very scary :-( Im also very wobbly on my feet where I'm losing so much blood, bed rest is all very well but not when you have a 5 year old to look after, cooking dinner and getting the washing in nearly killed me last night :-(

On a good note I'm now 9 Days Binge Free :) I used 15 Weeklies on Friday as I wanted some pizza AND my M&Ms but it means I have 34 Back-Up for this week if necessary. I'm not worrying too much but I'm also conscious that I won't be earned many (if any!) AP this week.

I'm gonna attempt to have a look at people's diaries now....

Think I've caught up on everyone's dairies :) It seems that Minimins was rather quiet in my absence! Sorry if my replies were rather short but wanted to get round to everyone, hope I didn't miss anyone out?!?! I'm planning on sticking around, then you'll all be wishing that I would go AWOL again ;-) x

Back