If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Mornin hun how r u feeling?x

nice to see u bk hun :) xx

Morning Sweeties :) Just walked Poppy to School which was ok as I took it very slowly, I'm now enjoying Melba Toast with Cheese Triangle & Jalapeño Peppers and a Hazelnut Hot Chocolate. Need to pop into town so I thought I should have something substantial to eat and drink first :) I didn't sleep very well last night as lots was playing on my mind so I I that grab a nap on sofa once I'm home if I can. X

Morning Sweeties :) Just walked Poppy to School which was ok as I took it very slowly, I'm now enjoying Melba Toast with Cheese Triangle & Jalapeño Peppers and a Hazelnut Hot Chocolate. Need to pop into town so I thought I should have something substantial to eat and drink first :) I didn't sleep very well last night as lots was playing on my mind so I I that grab a nap on sofa once I'm home if I can. X

Take it easy lady.. You're recovering remember.. Don't do too much

Take it easy lady.. You're recovering remember.. Don't do too much

Yes Mummy ;-) I just can't do Bed Rest, it bores the hell out of me! X

Listen to mammy Frances. I know you don't want to do bed rest and I'm sure there's stuff that _has_ to be done but otherwise relax-read a book....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bed rest with us lot in the background?! I've only had 4 hours sleep and am bored off my head here resting up!!!! My head never shuts up long enough for me to actually rest during the day.. My head and body are always bickering haha one is wrecked and the other is like one sheep, 2 sheep, old Mac Donald had a farm.. Heeeey Macarena!!!! Hehehe xxx

Bed rest with us lot in the background?! I've only had 4 hours sleep and am bored off my head here resting up!!!! My head never shuts up long enough for me to actually rest during the day.. My head and body are always bickering haha one is wrecked and the other is like one sheep, 2 sheep, old Mac Donald had a farm.. Heeeey Macarena!!!! Hehehe xxx

Actually LOL at this and got some strange looks in the office..

I just snorted tea down my nose! I can totally relate though!

Hey Serena, lovely to see you're back, I've been off on my jollies so haven't been on. I will confess in my absence I have gone a bit off plan lol!

Don't go doing too much, washing and cleaning can always be done another day hunny :)

That's OK.. Feet up as much as possible.. Don't try do too much too soon.. xxx

Listen to mammy Frances. I know you don't want to do bed rest and I'm sure there's stuff that _has_ to be done but otherwise relax-read a book....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I'm back from Town, got my errands done and had a mooch, managed to only spend 10p on one Photocopy, no unnecessary buys! Go Me! X

You love your jalapenos don't you :p

I do but I'm gutted that the 99p Stores didn't have any more today, these ones have been particularly nice and the jar is nearly empty :-( x

Actually LOL at this and got some strange looks in the office..

I do hope you don't need Tena Lady Frances! X

Haha glad I could help on a Monday morning ;) xx

This Thread has definitely started buzzing again :) x

I just snorted tea down my nose! I can totally relate though!

Hey Serena, lovely to see you're back, I've been off on my jollies so haven't been on. I will confess in my absence I have gone a bit off plan lol!

Don't go doing too much, washing and cleaning can always be done another day hunny :)

It seems like it was the weekend that the wanderers returned :) I think I will be in front of the TV for the rest of the day now :) x

Hey Sweeties,

Back from Town and feel knackered!

I was absolutely starving but there wasn't much food in as I haven't shopped for 10 Days.

So I made this Random Combo...

image-666861771.jpg

It looks a bit of a mess but it used up all the Fridge Scraps and only 'cost' me 3pp!

I'm hoping to go Food Shopping to Asda when Poppy is at Rainbows tonight.

Lots of Love. X

Hey Sweeties,

Back from Town and feel knackered!

I was absolutely starving but there wasn't much food in as I haven't shopped for 10 Days.

So I made this Random Combo...

View attachment 108009

It looks a bit of a mess but it used up all the Fridge Scraps and only 'cost' me 3pp!

I'm hoping to go Food Shopping to Asda when Poppy is at Rainbows tonight.

Lots of Love. X

Carrot? green pepper? potato? and parmesan?

Lol

U forgot the BBQ Sauce, Tomato Sauce, Lea & Perrins & Piri Piri Flakes ;-) x

Wow. I couldnt see those. You certainly won't have any toilet problems after that concoction. Lol! Bet that could clear drain pipes! Lol! You should of so added gherkins and pickled onions to that!!

Wow. I couldnt see those. You certainly won't have any toilet problems after that concoction. Lol! Bet that could clear drain pipes! Lol! You should of so added gherkins and pickled onions to that!!

I actually did have some Pickled Beetroot, Gherkins, Onions but I had them on a separate plate as they were cold and this was hot! X

Great to have you back Serena and glad you are feeling better xx

Was getting very bored at work as it was so quite here the last week

I'm glad to have brightened work back up :) x

Very pleased to have you back Serena :) You've only been back a little while and already I can't catch up on here!

Back