If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

well just be careful x

have a nuv day. Speak tonight x

Morning hunnie.. Now am not gona give out coz I'm nice... But I told you to take it easy yesterday...
Is it possible to get out of going to town with your Mam today?? Sounds to me like you need to rest up.. Can it be done tomoro? xx

Morning Sarah!!! X

Morning hunnie.. Now am not gona give out coz I'm nice... But I told you to take it easy yesterday...
Is it possible to get out of going to town with your Mam today?? Sounds to me like you need to rest up.. Can it be done tomoro? xx

Morning Sweetie, I knew you'd give me a slapped wrist ;-) I'm just having a cuppa with mum, trying not to do too much ;-) x

Subscribing to your thread Serena. Sorry to see you having such a tough time but happy see you back on track again :)

Welcome to the mad house :) Im back and better than ever ;-) x

Good girl.. Just take it as easy as possible.. We need you better not relapsing :)
Hope you have a lovely day with your Mam.. xx

Thanks Sweetie, you lot are too good for me :) x

Hopefully you can rest at some stage today and feel better soon, enjoy your day out with your mum

I'm back home for 15mins and then need to walk to collect Poppy, at least the sun is shining :) x

I'm back home for 15mins and then need to walk to collect Poppy, at least the sun is shining :) x

Doesnt sound much like resting young lady.

Doesnt sound much like resting young lady.

Eeerrrrrmmmm I will rest tomorrow...well at least till midday ;-) x

500 pages to catch up on....you must be back :) glad you're back Serena, hope you're at least taking it a little bit easier :)

I'm back and need to get this thread back to scratch ;-) x

How has your day been? I ended up doing a mile and a half of walking just going to the shops and back a couple of times for ingredients for my cupcakes! Seems like we have a mini heatwave today. It was really foggy this morning though!

In fact I think the whole of Minimins needs it ;-) x

How has your day been? I ended up doing a mile and a half of walking just going to the shops and back a couple of times for ingredients for my cupcakes! Seems like we have a mini heatwave today. It was really foggy this morning though!

Oooooo check you out with your walking! So far I'm on 6.98miles..so much for bed rest?!? Ill be back with a proper update a bit later.x

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

So Today has been the usual 'Manic Tuesday' despite the fact that I'm meant to be taking it easy!

I took Mum into town and we had our usual Cafe Lunch, for those of you who are new to my Thread, this is what I have every Tuesday...

image-1725923632.jpg

It 'costs' me 8pp but it really fills me up :)

I then Collected Poppy from School, booked my car in for its MOT, applied for Poppy's Passport Renewal, booked in for her photos, bathed the Popsicle and cooked the dinner!

Tonight's 10pp Dinner..

image-3591172400.jpg

Yey for Reductions Veg!

I'm currently on 7.14Miles aka 3AP but I'm sure ill be up to 4AP before bed!

Tomorrow is looking like it will be just manic, just as well I stayed in Saturday n Sunday as its not looking like i will get much rest this week ;-)

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

food looks good you had a nice day? x

Back