If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I reckon it's gonna be at least a two flush job, lets hope it don't block the toilet, could be embarrassing to explain to the plumber lol x

LOL might be more like a 2 toilet job if you haven't been for nearly 2 weeks!!!

Haha that's hilarious!!!! Good girl Poppy!

Fingers and toes crossed that you'll be using that toilet tomorrow morning!!

I would of dun the same or complained and made out that sumbody else did it haha.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Legs and eyes crossed here!! :D xx

LOL might be more like a 2 toilet job if you haven't been for nearly 2 weeks!!!

This Thread really has gone down the pan LOL x

it really has but we only care for you and you kno that x

the_last_time said:
It really has - don't think you'll be attracting any newbies here at the moment!!! ;)

Well I'm fairly new and I have to admit I find this the funniest thread at the moment. I can't escape from this type of talk I have my partner talking about it because he is blocked and have been for about 5 days and then when I come on here you are all talking about it lol so I feel like home from home on here lol x

it really has but we only care for you and you kno that x

It really has - don't think you'll be attracting any newbies here at the moment!!! ;)

At least Ive got you lot, don't need anyone else!!! X

Well I'm fairly new and I have to admit I find this the funniest thread at the moment. I can't escape from this type of talk I have my partner talking about it because he is blocked and have been for about 5 days and then when I come on here you are all talking about it lol so I feel like home from home on here lol x

Glad to be of service :) Like to make people feel comfortable!!! X

Good Morning Everyone, a very early morning post here! I feel AWFUL :-( Haven't been able to sleep and despite taking my Max Strength Aloe Vera Tablets and again just sitting on the Toilet endlessly I just can't get anything to 'move' :-( I feel I'm absolute agony and just want to have the biggest binge ever to just sort it out. I can't go on like this. I feel sick cos I'm sure if its not going down its gonna come up :-( x

Good Morning Everyone, a very early morning post here! I feel AWFUL :-( Haven't been able to sleep and despite taking my Max Strength Aloe Vera Tablets and again just sitting on the Toilet endlessly I just can't get anything to 'move' :-( I feel I'm absolute agony and just want to have the biggest binge ever to just sort it out. I can't go on like this. I feel sick cos I'm sure if its not going down its gonna come up :-( x

Eat eat eat!!! I'd actually eat some $hit to shift it if that's what it took!!! Xxx

In fact... When I do eat rubbish, I always go! Once it's out... Back to it! Mentally, not good advice I know BUT this physically is horrendous... You need it out! X

New Flash! News Flash!

Poo-Gate is OVER!

Thank God For That!

I'm now going to collapse in a heap for 10mins as it feels like I've run a Marathon! X

New Flash! News Flash!

Poo-Gate is OVER!

Thank God For That!

I'm now going to collapse in a heap for 10mins as it feels like I've run a Marathon! X

Woohoo. Im so glad hun. Bet u feel like a different person. Roll on wi coz after that u wil have smashed goal.x:D

New Flash! News Flash!

Poo-Gate is OVER!

Thank God For That!

Yay!!!!! So pleased for you!. Xx

Woohoo. Im so glad hun. Bet u feel like a different person. Roll on wi coz after that u wil have smashed goal.x:D

Yay!!!!! So pleased for you!. Xx

Thanks Sweeties, Im not getting my hopes up re WI as I feel somewhat like a deflated (and sore) ballon but I'd be happy with a STS. X

Thanks Sweeties, Im not getting my hopes up re WI as I feel somewhat like a deflated (and sore) ballon but I'd be happy with a STS. X

You can do it hunny. Dnt forget wen your out and about to havf a luk at them suposetries coz we dnt want u like this again.x

Thank god!!!! hope your feeling ok soon xx

Never have so many people been so happy to hear of a Number 2!!! No seriously Sweeties, thanks for all your advice and tips, in the end it was the leaning forward combined with double strength Aloe Vera combined with half a jar of Jalapeño combined with tonnes of Black Coffee, what a lovely combination lol!!!

On a lighter note, the Popsicle has Roald Dahl Day at school today, here's my little Matilda ready to go....

image-613464313.jpg

Lots of Love Sweeties.xxxxx

ahh how sweet does she look x

Back