If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Never have so many people been so happy to hear of a Number 2!!! No seriously Sweeties, thanks for all your advice and tips, in the end it was the leaning forward combined with double strength Aloe Vera combined with half a jar of Jalapeño combined with tonnes of Black Coffee, what a lovely combination lol!!!

On a lighter note, the Popsicle has Roald Dahl Day at school today, here's my little Matilda ready to go....

View attachment 108447

Lots of Love Sweeties.xxxxx

Awwwww.... What a little cutie pie...
Now you just need to have an easy day and we'll be REALLY happy :D xx

Aww look at her! Adorable. Xx

Good Morning Sweeties :)

When I started my WW & Minimins Journey 19Wks Ago I never dreamed of what would happen, there have been highs, there have been lows, happy times and sad times but above all the greatest thing there has been is friendship.

This morning I WI and I have lost 2lbs! I have smashed my 7St 12lb Target and am now 7St 11lb :)

I thank each and every one of you for the support,encouragement and love you have all showed me, I couldn't of done it without you.

Lots of Love & Thanks Serena xxxxx

PS-And if u think you're getting rid of me now I'm at goal, you're wrong, I'm still here to help all of you reach your goals cos if I can do it anyone can! X

Last edited:
Good Morning Sweeties :)

When I started my WW & Minimins Journey 19Wks Ago I never dreamed of what would happen, there have been highs, there have been lows, happy times and sad times but above all the greatest thing there has been is friendship.

This morning I WI and I have lost 2lbs! I have smashed my 7St 12lb Target and am now 7St 11lb :)

I thank each and every one of you for the support,encouragement and love you have all showed me, I couldn't of done it without you.

Lots of Love & Thanks Serena xxxxx

PS-And if u think you're getting rid of me now I'm at goal, you're wrong, I'm still here to help all of you reach your goals cos if I can do it anyone can! X

I new u wud do it haha well dun hun im so proud of u. Yeh dnt u b goin anywhere coz minis goes down hil without u.x:D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

CONGRATULATIONS!

You're at goal!!!! Massive well done :D

And I'm glad you cleared your blockage too :)

Will you up your points for maintenance? How many will you have?

Woo hoo!!! Well done Serena that's amazing, hope you're suitably proud of yourself :)

Hoorah for poo-gate!! :D

Pleased to hear you won't be deserting us, although I didn't think you would! So what's the plan going forward???

wow weldone huni that is fab!

xxx

Woo hoo I'm delighted for you :wow:

Your the best ever with your advice and friendship. You so deserve to be at goal xxx

I new u wud do it haha well dun hun im so proud of u. Yeh dnt u b goin anywhere coz minis goes down hil without u.x:D

CONGRATULATIONS!

You're at goal!!!! Massive well done :D

And I'm glad you cleared your blockage too :)

Will you up your points for maintenance? How many will you have?

AMAZING!! Well done Serena, such great news! Xx

Woo hoo!!! Well done Serena that's amazing, hope you're suitably proud of yourself :)

Hoorah for poo-gate!! :D

Pleased to hear you won't be deserting us, although I didn't think you would! So what's the plan going forward???

Awww YAYYYYYY.... Well done chic.. If anyone deserves to reach goal you do.. Especially after the week you've had!!!!!
Congratz :D

Hey Sweeties :)

Thanks for all your kind words, it's felt amazing to know today that I've reached 'the end' but I know that maintenance is going to be the hardest part! This week I plan to stick on 26pp Daily but eat every single one of my 49 Weeklies and see how I go from there.

Today I've been out with a friend, we went to the Fayre and Square Pub Chain for lunch and I have to say I had a Willpower Crisis!

What I wanted to order was 3 Veggie Sausages, Mash, Peas & Gravy in a Giant Yorkie but that was a colossal 38pp! OMG! I decided even I couldn't waste that amount of PP so I had 2 Veggie Sausages, Mash, Peas & Gravy for 14pp instead :) And here it is...

image-901661878.jpg

So I still had what I wanted just a smaller portion and without the Yorkie, worth saving 24pp for tho!

I've got myself some Peanut Butter M&Ms (7pp) for my Choc Treat again tonight as I really enjoyed those last week!

Off to walk to collect my little Matilda now, will catch up on everyone's diaries later. xxxxx

Them sausages luk very yummy. I dont think i would of wasted the points on a big yorkshire eitha. Bet u cant wait for your treat 2nite. did matilda enjoy her day. How u feeling 2day hun.x

Them sausages luk very yummy. I dont think i would of wasted the points on a big yorkshire eitha. Bet u cant wait for your treat 2nite. did matilda enjoy her day. How u feeling 2day hun.x

I'm soooooo looking forward to my Treat, they tasted amazing last week! I'm making Macaroni Cheese for dinner tonight, I wasn't going to have it but if I skip dinner I end up binging and wasting pp later so might as well just have it! Matilda came out looking like regular scruffy Poppy lol x

I'm soooooo looking forward to my Treat, they tasted amazing last week! I'm making Macaroni Cheese for dinner tonight, I wasn't going to have it but if I skip dinner I end up binging and wasting pp later so might as well just have it! Matilda came out looking like regular scruffy Poppy lol x

That sounds like tyler. Ive washed his uniform 3 times this week and he stil cums home lucking like hes just rolled in mud all day. can u believe im not havin a wi treat!! Im guna get as near as i can to goal next week.x

That sounds like tyler. Ive washed his uniform 3 times this week and he stil cums home lucking like hes just rolled in mud all day. can u believe im not havin a wi treat!! Im guna get as near as i can to goal next week.x

Do u think it made a difference this week, not only with eating Brekkie but also being back on Minimins with your Besties? X

Do u think it made a difference this week, not only with eating Brekkie but also being back on Minimins with your Besties? X

Wel it must have sumthing to do with u hun coz when u wasnt here i was off track. Its just coz your amazing and u never judge and always have time for everybody. U give me motivation to keep going.x

get in.....congratulations that's fantastic news xxx

Wel it must have sumthing to do with u hun coz when u wasnt here i was off track. Its just coz your amazing and u never judge and always have time for everybody. U give me motivation to keep going.x

Awwww u just brought a tear to my eye Trina! At the end of the day Sweetie, it's all because of YOU, I'm just a tiny link in the jigsaw! X

get in.....congratulations that's fantastic news xxx

I'm still here for u tho Sweetie :) x

Back