If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Wednesday got a bit better... Poppy's Teacher called me up at the end of the day and I panicked as I thought she had been naughty! Luckily she hadn't! Poppy has excelled in her writing and has moved away from her peers so she's being moved into Year 2 for Writing! Considering she's only a month into Year 1 I'm so proud! As you all know I sometimes struggle day to day and being a single parent isn't easy but I couldn't of felt prouder today, it makes all those dark difficult days seem worth it now! Oh and we've got one of our favourite dinners tonight so it's win win! Lots of Love Sweeties. PS-The council bod rescheduled for 4pm, he's still not here not here, shame I can't have as much success with him! X
Arrrgh that's lovely well done you :0)

Aw that's wonderful news to hear, I'm sure you are so proud! You both deserve a treat this weekend cx

Thanks Caz :) Proud as Punch! X

Tried to post earlier but then my laptop died and the post was lost :(

Glad today is working out much better for you than the last couple of days. The medication induced sickness sounds really unpleasant :( You certainly have got a lot going on sometimes.

Think seeing a 10pp sandwich lunch as worthy of a confession shows you are million miles away from falling off the wagon now at target. I say you ought to get that tigter bread and enjoy it. You could always put half in the freezer to place some sort of limits on it?

Tried to post earlier but then my laptop died and the post was lost :(

Glad today is working out much better for you than the last couple of days. The medication induced sickness sounds really unpleasant :( You certainly have got a lot going on sometimes.

Think seeing a 10pp sandwich lunch as worthy of a confession shows you are million miles away from falling off the wagon now at target. I say you ought to get that tigter bread and enjoy it. You could always put half in the freezer to place some sort of limits on it?

Hey Atomic! Don't u just hate technology sometimes! I might get the Tiger Bread but tbh yesterday's sandwich was probably enough for the 'craving' Life isn't always easy but I have to play with the hand I'm dealt. There's always someone worse off than me :) x

Great new about Poppy!

Don't feel bad for eating last night, you needed to because of your meds.

Oh brilliant news about poppy, ur right to be so proud of her and what a cool treat. She is gonna be so excited. Hope u will be ok tonight on ur meds z

Great new about Poppy!

Don't feel bad for eating last night, you needed to because of your meds.

Oh brilliant news about poppy, ur right to be so proud of her and what a cool treat. She is gonna be so excited. Hope u will be ok tonight on ur meds z

I've been Super Naughty today/tonight :-( x

Well done poppy!! What a great treat for her xx

hey you. .... now iv only read one post coz will take me forever! don't worry. your at goal now ans you have got this far now you need to learn to juggle.

your a brilliant mam and should be so proud of what you created im happy for you you have an bright little star then.

dinner looks nice yum sorry I couldn't make it for dinner I was at weigh in and losing myself 3lb wooop x

Well Done Sarah and Thank You Nessa!

For once My confession isn't about Food it's about my Meds, I skipped them all today :-(

I know I did wrong but I just wanted one day where I felt 'normal' I can't even explain how awful I felt yesterday and I didn't want to feel like that today. I will get back onto them tomorrow. Yes they work miracles and yes I'm grateful for the life they give me but in the same token I've forgotten how lovely it is to not have my whole life controlled by them. How I have to eat with some, not eat with others, lots of fluids with one, not lie down after certain ones, it was a refreshing change today to just be 'me' and actually know my own Hunger Levels as these are definitely altered by the meds.

Anyways that's enough of my waffling. X

Waffle away ;) u really are an inspiration. To get to goal and be on all those meds and in constant pain. Well done and hopefully it won't make things worse for u when u go back on ur meds 2 Morocco x

Waffle away ;) u really are an inspiration. To get to goal and be on all those meds and in constant pain. Well done and hopefully it won't make things worse for u when u go back on ur meds 2 Morocco x

Morocco....Now there's a nice idea ;-) Ill take my chances tomorrow, today was lovely lol x

* 2moro not 2morocco !

Wishful Thinking Eh ;-) x

naughty! but I don't know how you are feeling. as long as your not going to make yourself bad your forgiven xx

I agree with Sarah naughty but then again like you say sometimes you want to find out if you can manage without them and try to feel like everyone else so i can understand why you would want to stop them for one day.

Like brien77 says you are an inspiration to us all and I like it when you waffle on especially on diary because you give such good advice and you are such a good support to me. So please carry on waffling lol x

naughty! but I don't know how you are feeling. as long as your not going to make yourself bad your forgiven xx

I agree with Sarah naughty but then again like you say sometimes you want to find out if you can manage without them and try to feel like everyone else so i can understand why you would want to stop them for one day.

Like brien77 says you are an inspiration to us all and I like it when you waffle on especially on diary because you give such good advice and you are such a good support to me. So please carry on waffling lol x

Back to normal again today...I don't know what I'd do without my Minis, you guys are all so complimentary and I only ever speak the truth, I like to help people on their journey. X

Back