If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Operation Bulk-Cook has been in Full Swing this afternoon...

12 Date and Apple Muffins-7pp Each (You can just see bitesize chunks of Apple and Date popping through to say hello!)

View attachment 109479

15x50g Sage n Onion Stuffing Balls-2pp Each or 2 for 3pp (Ready to be frozen after baking for Quick Dinners)

View attachment 109480

8x25g Dumplings-2pp Each (Ready to drop in Stew!)

View attachment 109481

Stew n Dumplings-10pp Per Portion (Tonight and Tomorrow Nights Din Dins! Mmmmmmmmm!)

View attachment 109482

3x Nando Spiced Roasted Chickpeas-2pp Per Portion (Put in Identical Tubs for Snacks)

View attachment 109483

Am going to make the other 12 Muffins on Wednesday so they are fresh as no room in Freezer! X
X
How much is a portion? Will we get a pic? X

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've never known anyone hang up their knickers! You should come to my house and sort my clothes out :p

Serena's Travelling Bakery School! Now that's got a ring to it!!! X PS-It's not Dry vs Cooked this week, it's Hanging vs Drawer!!! X

Hehe serena your so funny
While your in ireland wicklow is in between Dublin and kildare so you could come to me and teach me some baking skills and help me sort out my wardrobe while your here lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hehe serena your so funny
While your in ireland wicklow is in between Dublin and kildare so you could come to me and teach me some baking skills and help me sort out my wardrobe while your here lol

Of course ;-) Ive never been to Ireland so I will enjoy exploring! X

Those date and apple muffins loo scrummy, do you have the recipe :)

As for hanging up knickers, never heard of that but my Mum irons hers and socks etc. Me, on the other hand, doesn't iron, hang or sort anything, it's lucky if it gets to the wardrobe, usually I have a big pile of clothes on the sofa waiting to be put away. You would hate my house, it's chaos lol! Life's too short for stuff like that :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Those date and apple muffins loo scrummy, do you have the recipe :)

As for hanging up knickers, never heard of that but my Mum irons hers and socks etc. Me, on the other hand, doesn't iron, hang or sort anything, it's lucky if it gets to the wardrobe, usually I have a big pile of clothes on the sofa waiting to be put away. You would hate my house, it's chaos lol! Life's too short for stuff like that :Na_Na_Na_Na:

I'm gonna start a Recipe Thread soon ill make sure I put it in there :) Looking forward to trying one at Story Sacks Later! X

Copied from its own Thread but in case anyone hasn't see it...

Hi Sweeties,

Am planning on treating myself to a Krispy Kreme whilst in London tomorrow but found the Eat Out Guide 2013 to be very inaccurate on both Flavours/PP so here is an Up-To-Date List...

Original Glazed-6pp

Chocolate Iced Glazed-7pp
Strawberry Gloss-7pp

Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles-8pp

Apple Pie-9pp
Chocolate Iced Custard Filled-9pp
Chocolate Praline Fudge Cake-9pp
Cookie Crunch-9pp
Glazed Raspberry-9pp
Lemon Meringue Pie-9pp
Millionaires Shortbread-9pp
Orange Sundae Gloss-9pp

Chocolate Kreme-10pp

Chocolate Dreamcake-11pp
Strawberries & Kreme-11pp
White Chocolate & Almond-11pp

Hope this can help somebody who would otherwise be putting their trust in an Inaccurate Guide!

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

i love your thread, only 13 pages on the computer to catch up on! its 10.48 on a monday morning and I want a doughnut lol!!!!

hanging vs drawers ..... i do not iron a stitch and drawers win everytime :)

looking forward to your recipe thread :)

Cx

i love your thread, only 13 pages on the computer to catch up on! its 10.48 on a monday morning and I want a doughnut lol!!!!

hanging vs drawers ..... i do not iron a stitch and drawers win everytime :)

looking forward to your recipe thread :)

Cx

You'd expect nothing less Caz! I'm looking forward to Krispy Kreme tomorrow :) x

Oh im not really a fan of doughnuts! but then again if they were in front of me i WOULD eat them :)

I'm planning on having 'Chocolate Praline Fudge Cake' if that's in stock tomorrow x

I never knew you had a recipe thread on here whats it called

I iron all clothes except underwear and towels and never heard of anyone hanging up underwear before like the idea though as if i have enough wardrope space very neat :)

Oh you should def start a recipe thread would love to read that you always have yummy food.

Back