If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hey Serena

I wonder if you know the pro points for the discovery chilli jar that has the sauce and season at top?

Thanks x

Only one I could see is Discovery Fajita and that's 2pp for a 1/3 so might give u an idea? X

I love krispie Kreme. The original glaze is my favourite but iv just discovered the caramel ones x

I love krispie Kreme. The original glaze is my favourite but iv just discovered the caramel ones x

I think Original Glazed are excellent value for 6pp.x

Good Afternoon Sweeties,

I'm here to update, Manic Monday is here!

Stripped Beds Off, Took Poppy to School, Ate last of Curiously Cinnamon (Sad.com but know its for the best!) Did the Ironing, Worked out Krispy Kremes (Lol!), Ate Lunch (WW Soup and Tiger Bread mmmmm), Went to Story Sacks (Ate 7pp Date n Apple Muffin OMG!), Went home, Did Homework & Story, Made Beds, Got Poppy ready and now at a Birthday Party with Poppy, won't get home till nearly 7 so it'll be Leftover Stew n Dumplings for me!

I'm not sure how I ever had time to work?!? X

Tonight's Dinner...

image-1204103009.jpg

Sooooo glad I had this to warm up tonight as really didn't fancy cooking!

Used another 2 Weeklies today so that's 17 used so far (3+10+2+2).

Now need to work out a plan of action for tomorrow as I have my 26 Dailies plus remaining 32 Weeklies. X

dins looks fab as always. god you have had a busy day. being a mum is a full time job its not only mon to fri but 7days a week but its prob the most rewarding job in the world

Dinner looks lovely! And what a busy Monday for you Serena!

Copied from its own Thread but in case anyone hasn't see it... Hi Sweeties, Am planning on treating myself to a Krispy Kreme whilst in London tomorrow but found the Eat Out Guide 2013 to be very inaccurate on both Flavours/PP so here is an Up-To-Date List... Original Glazed-6pp Chocolate Iced Glazed-7pp Strawberry Gloss-7pp Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles-8pp Apple Pie-9pp Chocolate Iced Custard Filled-9pp Chocolate Praline Fudge Cake-9pp Cookie Crunch-9pp Glazed Raspberry-9pp Lemon Meringue Pie-9pp Millionaires Shortbread-9pp Orange Sundae Gloss-9pp Chocolate Kreme-10pp Chocolate Dreamcake-11pp Strawberries & Kreme-11pp White Chocolate & Almond-11pp Hope this can help somebody who would otherwise be putting their trust in an Inaccurate Guide! Lots of Love Sweeties. X
this is soo helpful thank you! Have resisted the urge for a Krispy Kreme since being on WW lol but now I know this, I know I can treat myself one day :D

dins looks fab as always. god you have had a busy day. being a mum is a full time job its not only mon to fri but 7days a week but its prob the most rewarding job in the world

It's definitely the hardest job I've ever done or probably will ever do! X

Dinner looks lovely! And what a busy Monday for you Serena!

this is soo helpful thank you! Have resisted the urge for a Krispy Kreme since being on WW lol but now I know this, I know I can treat myself one day :D

Definitely :) Anything is achievable with WW, it's just a case of planning :) x

OMG! Krispy Kremes! I avoid that place lie the plague as I
always end up coming out with a box of 12! And lemon meringue is my fav :)

Mmmm all the diff flavours sound devine I wouldn't trust myself going in there

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mmmm all the diff flavours sound devine I wouldn't trust myself going in there

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm not even sure I'm going to have one now :-( Tomorrow is stressing me out lol x

I'm not even sure I'm going to have one now :-( Tomorrow is stressing me out lol x

Oh no :( Hope you de-stress. What is the plan for tomorrow, aside from Krispy Kreme!

I don't know how you manage to squeeze so much in from picking Poppy up from school to her going to bed, that's kind of my least productive time of the day!!

Oh no :( Hope you de-stress. What is the plan for tomorrow, aside from Krispy Kreme!

I don't know how you manage to squeeze so much in from picking Poppy up from school to her going to bed, that's kind of my least productive time of the day!!

I'm well trained ;-)

Tomorrow I need to drop Poppy at School, go get my hair washed, get 1hr Train to London and then Tube to Destination, 2 Hour Meeting (Hoping it doesn't overrun!), Tube back to Victoria. 1hr train back and collect Poppy from after school club! Ive got from 835-1800 to do it all in! Gonna be very tight lol x

I'm well trained ;-)

Tomorrow I need to drop Poppy at School, go get my hair washed, get 1hr Train to London and then Tube to Destination, 2 Hour Meeting (Hoping it doesn't overrun!), Tube back to Victoria. 1hr train back and collect Poppy from after school club! Ive got from 835-1800 to do it all in! Gonna be very tight lol x

hope it goes ok for you xx

Back