If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hehe just made pasta for myself for tomorrow night as well cux im babysitting straight after work. Great minds think alike!!!!
Dins and muffins look yums

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I just wrote the exact same thing on your thread without reading this, OMG freaky!!! X

Glad you had such a good sleep and feel fully recovered!

What kind of cake is it that you're having tonight??

Just Birthday Sponge Cake, always count it as 10pp to be on safe side. X

Your dins & muffins look yummy. All your meals always look so yummy hun xx

Awwwww thanks Sweetie. Has to be pleasing to the eye as well as tummy! X

Dinner and muffins look very tasty. Also glad to see you are getting some decent sleep, as you seem to have had a lot to cope with lately, with not much sleep, When it comes to snoozing, I reckon 'More is More' there too!

Dinner and muffins look very tasty. Also glad to see you are getting some decent sleep, as you seem to have had a lot to cope with lately, with not much sleep, When it comes to snoozing, I reckon 'More is More' there too!

I'm liking your thinking MW ;-) More is More can definitely be applied to all aspects of life!!! X

Oh yummy x those muffins look lovely x
I wouldn't be able to resist the whole tray thou x

Also you may have already posted this but how do you make the roasted chick peas x

Thanks x

Oh yummy x those muffins look lovely x
I wouldn't be able to resist the whole tray thou x

Also you may have already posted this but how do you make the roasted chick peas x

Thanks x

I haven't touched a Muffin, funnily enough baking isn't a 'trigger' for me to be naughty. Surprising as I do it rather often but just like to sample one and give the pleasure to others.x

The Roasted Chickpeas was one tin drained and split into 3 'Tin Foil Boats' Squirted with Frylight and Nando Sprinkle and roasted for about an hour. Voila! A Tasty, Nutritious 2pp Snack :) x

I haven't touched a Muffin, funnily enough baking isn't a 'trigger' for me to be naughty. Surprising as I do it rather often but just like to sample one and give the pleasure to others.x

The Roasted Chickpeas was one tin drained and split into 3 'Tin Foil Boats' Squirted with Frylight and Nando Sprinkle and roasted for about an hour. Voila! A Tasty, Nutritious 2pp Snack :) x

I am going to do some of the chickpeas to have as my mid morning snack next week. This is one of those things I have always intended to try and never got round to. Have dried chick peas, so will soak some tomorrow ready to cook.

I haven't touched a Muffin, funnily enough baking isn't a 'trigger' for me to be naughty. Surprising as I do it rather often but just like to sample one and give the pleasure to others.x The Roasted Chickpeas was one tin drained and split into 3 'Tin Foil Boats' Squirted with Frylight and Nando Sprinkle and roasted for about an hour. Voila! A Tasty, Nutritious 2pp Snack :) x

I wish I could be your cake/food taster x but that's the reason I'm here lol x

Aw wow x I'm going to try this x thanks x

Glad you slept last nite and good luck for WI tomoro. Interesting alrite.
Your dinner looks so fabulous I think it's exactly what I'm gona have tomoro nite. Well almost-homemade chips, quiche, hoops/beans and whatever veg I have at home. Yum. Sorted. :D x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

sorry not wrote your thread today. mind has been alll owa!

hope your feeling better. dinner looked yummy. I never think of having foods like that x

I am going to do some of the chickpeas to have as my mid morning snack next week. This is one of those things I have always intended to try and never got round to. Have dried chick peas, so will soak some tomorrow ready to cook.

Sounds like a plan :) Any idea which seasoning u will use? X

I wish I could be your cake/food taster x but that's the reason I'm here lol x

Aw wow x I'm going to try this x thanks x

Luckily my Chief Taster (And Biggest Fan!) seems to burn off what she eats! X

Glad you slept last nite and good luck for WI tomoro. Interesting alrite.
Your dinner looks so fabulous I think it's exactly what I'm gona have tomoro nite. Well almost-homemade chips, quiche, hoops/beans and whatever veg I have at home. Yum. Sorted. :D x

Yey :) Aren't the most simple dinners just the best? Do u still have Quiche Quarters in your freezer? X

Food looming yummy!! And how good are you not sampling a muffin!! More self control than I have x

Ill be sampling one tomorrow when I have new Weeklies ;-) x

sorry not wrote your thread today. mind has been alll owa!

hope your feeling better. dinner looked yummy. I never think of having foods like that x

You definitely should :) I bought my Quiche reduced for 25p and froze it in 4 Quarters, super tasty and goes with any accompaniments! X

I liked the look of those too, I've a tin of chickpeas sitting idly in my cupboard, may be I'll just do it instead of thinking about it!!!

I liked the look of those too, I've a tin of chickpeas sitting idly in my cupboard, may be I'll just do it instead of thinking about it!!!

Make sure u make the tin foil boats to keep your portions separate ;-) x

what kind of quiche? ? I dunno what time to go to the shops for the bargains x

Hahaha how weird!!!! Freaky.com
Good luck with wi tomorrow

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yep have few of them but picked another one up in lidl 30% off yesterday. Hehe. So will have quarter of that instead and freeze the rest. Yum. :D

Back