If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Wow, another loss on the scales!

Good plan- try another week of 26+49 and if you lose again then up your dailies as well :)

Wow, another loss on the scales!

Good plan- try another week of 26+49 and if you lose again then up your dailies as well :)

Thanks Sarah :) I didn't know whether to do Happy Scale Dance or Fall off in shock!! X

Woo hoo! That gives you a little more wriggle to at target too. Well done.

I'm intrigued by the OCD shopping list. I imagine it may be in shop aisle order, then perhaps shelves in the aisles as sub categories, maybe alphabetical?

Waiting patiently for a picture of tonight's dinner!! Xx

Hey Serena - here to subscribe! Over the past few weeks I have pretty much read through your whole diary... *creepy stalker face* :p I am also a veggie and hoping to get some amazing ideas from you!! :) xxx
Oo welcome to the veggie crew ;) x

did you not always use your weeklies? iv always used mine x

Hope you had a nice time at your friend's for lunch. I have to say I am also intrigued by the "OCD shopping list".

It's definitely good that you aren't gaining on all your weeklies but I think you need to make sure you don't lose anymore or else you'll be so tiny we will be at risk of losing you! Given the sickness earlier in the week seems sensible to stick to current plan this week though.

Huge well done sweetie.
Delighted for you.
Good plan for week again but only one more week of maybe loosing-you'll fade away. :D
Hope you enjoyed your lunch and shopping. xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey x
Massive WELL DONE to you on your weight loss x x
Happy times x

Thanks Lozzie :) Happy Times indeed! X

Woo hoo! That gives you a little more wriggle to at target too. Well done.

I'm intrigued by the OCD shopping list. I imagine it may be in shop aisle order, then perhaps shelves in the aisles as sub categories, maybe alphabetical?

Gotta love a buffer :) x

Wow, well done on the 1lbs loss!
Sorry to hear you weren't feeling great earlier in the week though :(

Haven't been on here for a few days, must update my diary soon lol.

Thanks Sweetie :) You missed lots on here ;-) x

Waiting patiently for a picture of tonight's dinner!! Xx

Patience Nessa! Pic will be on shortly! X

Oo welcome to the veggie crew ;) x

Veggies Rock! X

did you not always use your weeklies? iv always used mine x

I used them but didn't actively seek to use them if that makes sense? the 13 I had left yesterday I would of left so close to WI, certainly not just blown them on cake and sweets cos I could! X

Hope you had a nice time at your friend's for lunch. I have to say I am also intrigued by the "OCD shopping list".

It's definitely good that you aren't gaining on all your weeklies but I think you need to make sure you don't lose anymore or else you'll be so tiny we will be at risk of losing you! Given the sickness earlier in the week seems sensible to stick to current plan this week though.

Don't Worry Atomic I'm not going anywhere just yet ;-) Although one of my Mummy Friends thought it to be really funny to joke that I would blow away in a gust of wind today! X

Huge well done sweetie.
Delighted for you.
Good plan for week again but only one more week of maybe loosing-you'll fade away. :D
Hope you enjoyed your lunch and shopping. xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm not leaving u either Brona ;-) Can't desert the Friday WI Crew can I! X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

OMG what a Busy Friday!

So I had unexpected loss of 1lb at WI, am proceeding with 26+49 this week to see how I go :)

Today I saw a Friend for a Cuppa, she loved the 7pp Muffins!

I then wrote my Shopping List....I shall explain further...my List is written in the Order in which I walk round the Supermarket and then the Order in which I will look at the Shelves. I include Pack Size, Price and Unit Cost (If Applicable)....I then have a 'Reduced' List which is things I don't need as such but will buy if cheap enough. It takes a while to write but does speed up Shopping, today I did my full shop in less than 30mins!

I then went to my Friend house for lunch, she kindly made me this...

image-1215072664.jpg

It was a 1/3 M&S Vegetable Quiche (8pp), 5 New Potatoes (5pp) and Salad (0pp). I then had a Homemade Date and Apple Muffin for Afters (7pp). Total-20pp

I then got drowned picking Poppy up from School, she comes out at 315 and had her School Disco at 415 so it was a mad rush to dry her off and get her ready, here she is...

image-3571225201.jpg

Whilst she was at the Disco I played 'Supermarket Sweep' at Asda, got some of our favourite Cheesy Vegetarian Sausages, Reduced to £1.06 for 6, straight in the Freezer for future, 53p a Dinner for 2! Whoop Whoop!

I then picked her up and reheated tonight's dinner which I had already sensibly prepped....

image-4029961190.jpg

It was 66g Wholewheat Fusili (6pp), 108g Dolmio Stir In (2pp), WW Garlic Ciabatta (6pp), Hard Cheese (0pp) and Veg (0pp). Total-14pp

OMG it was the first time I'd had the Stir-In or the Ciabatta and they were both amazing, well worth the PP!

So I've used 8 Weeklies today, 41 to go :)

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

Ah bless her (Poppy). She is definitely a mini you Serena!

When I write one I write my shopping list in order of the store layout too, but most of the time I don't have a list, I just look for what is cheap/what I fancy trying or cooking with/ what I know we are nearly out of. Nowadays of course I look for the 'Free From' section as well! Oh and cheese, I always look for cheese!

Ah bless her (Poppy). She is definitely a mini you Serena!

When I write one I write my shopping list in order of the store layout too, but most of the time I don't have a list, I just look for what is cheap/what I fancy trying or cooking with/ what I know we are nearly out of. Nowadays of course I look for the 'Free From' section as well! Oh and cheese, I always look for cheese!

You're a Two Legged Mouse ;-) I'm very proud of my Little Popsicle, am planning a Special Weekend for us in fact :) x

The food looks yummy and your daughter is adorable, hope she enjoyed the school disco hun xx

She loved it but she did make me laugh

Me-Did u do dancing and play games?

Poppy-No

Me-Why Not?

Poppy-Cos I was eating my Sweets and you told me I can't run around and eat cos I might choke!

Well at least she listened lol x

Your daughter is so cute!!! I bet she had a fab time at the disco!! X and yet again your food looks yummy x hope you have a lovely weekend with all the nice stuff you have planned for poppy x

Back