If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I'm in-onesie and muffins. :p x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Serena you must buy a onesie! I got one a few weeks ago and it's so lovely and warm.

We'e not got the heating on either. I've got my dressing gown on and Mum's got a blanket!

Serena you must buy a onesie! I got one a few weeks ago and it's so lovely and warm.

We'e not got the heating on either. I've got my dressing gown on and Mum's got a blanket!

Glad I'm not the only Frugal one! I'm laying in bed, hating this feeling of mega munchies! X

OMG hate this app!! I checked out something online & it wiped out my entire message :(

So I'm trying to remember...

17 pages!!!!

Yes please, muffin please!!

Poppy looks sooo cute & just like you Serena, only mini-er & I didn't think that was possible!

It'll be interesting to see what your wi result is this week, 1lb off - you may need more is more is more!!

Nando's - your fakeaway looked great plus a 92% saving on cost = awesome! We don't do Nando's, fakeaway or not, hub had a bad experience.... He's an idiot basically!! He made us chicken peri peri, with a stir in jar of 'hot' - he didn't look at the label & chucked it in, it was supposed to be for 4....it was just too hot & unpleasant to eat so we dumped it!!! Tool!!

OMG hate this app!! I checked out something online & it wiped out my entire message :(

So I'm trying to remember...

17 pages!!!!

Yes please, muffin please!!

Poppy looks sooo cute & just like you Serena, only mini-er & I didn't think that was possible!

It'll be interesting to see what your wi result is this week, 1lb off - you may need more is more is more!!

Nando's - your fakeaway looked great plus a 92% saving on cost = awesome! We don't do Nando's, fakeaway or not, hub had a bad experience.... He's an idiot basically!! He made us chicken peri peri, with a stir in jar of 'hot' - he didn't look at the label & chucked it in, it was supposed to be for 4....it was just too hot & unpleasant to eat so we dumped it!!! Tool!!

Did he do it on purpose so he doesn't have to cook again ;-) I like mine Extra Hot, gutted they only did Hot in Asda! Poppy is definitely Mini although I'm not sure that she's like me?!? I'm not sure on WI this week, think I need my Weeklies on elastic lol! Oh and 18 Muffins to go....! X

I don't have a Onesie :-( x

Currently there are 24 Muffins in the Kitchen so I need 23 Friends, who's in ;-) x

I'm in I always love a Muffin but what flavour are they? Oh and how many points? lol x

Did he do it on purpose so he doesn't have to cook again ;-) I like mine Extra Hot, gutted they only did Hot in Asda! Poppy is definitely Mini although I'm not sure that she's like me?!? I'm not sure on WI this week, think I need my Weeklies on elastic lol! Oh and 18 Muffins to go....! X

I think in the latest photo you posted she looks so like you! Cutie pie!

I need to be able to buy some weeklies in the local shop...... they dont last at all

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think in the latest photo you posted she looks so like you! Cutie pie!

Awwww thanks Hannah :) x

I need to be able to buy some weeklies in the local shop...... they dont last at all

Well I'm doing badly tonight. Wish I could buy them too x

That is very true. I find it hard but I have to save mine so I only use them on Saturday or Sunday

Back