If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

That dinner does look yummy!! I am wanting some real winter foods at the mo, some real belly warming comfort stuff!! X

Lunch looks soooo nice! Really fancy a roast now. Sounds like a lovely day out with poppy. :). And yay on the jeans! :D. Xx

I love a Roast, can't wait till Birthday Toby ;-) x

That dinner does look yummy!! I am wanting some real winter foods at the mo, some real belly warming comfort stuff!! X

Winter Foods alllll the way! None of this Salad Malarkey lol c

Mmm same ya can't beat a nice roast in this weather I secretly like winter it's lots more cosie x

I like it for the Food but not the Weather lol x My idea of Heaven is Pies, Crumbles, Quiches, Stews, Roasts! Basically anything Stodgy and lots of it! X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Today has been super productive in Serena World!

Started the day with my Banana and Sweet Cinnamon OSS (3pp).

Then I cleaned and tidied the whole house top to bottom!

Then I had a sensible lunch of WW Crustless Quiche and 4 Veg (7pp)

image-3336678996.jpg

We then had a 2 1/4hr Nap and got ready, here I am in my £2.25 Next Top and £5 Next Skinny Jeans....

image-988348918.jpg

Really pleased that Im heading to the Bonfire/Buffet with only using 10pp so far today!

Will be back with Photos from the Buffet of the Year ;-)

Lots of Love Serena x

Aw you look amazing honey. Enjoy your nite. And the buffet. :D x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ya look great hun enjoy your night xXx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw you look amazing honey. Enjoy your nite. And the buffet. :D x

You look amazing hun what a bargain on your top and jeans :)
Have a nice evening hun xx

Ya look great hun enjoy your night xXx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow you look fab!! And so young x very envious x hope you have a great evening x

Hey Sweeties! Thank You for your Kind Comments! Got back home about 11pm, will be back with a Proper Buffet Update once Rainman has done the Calculations! X PS-Not sure I feel young Sharon, I'm only 1 Year and 3 Sleeps away from 30 ;-) x

Right I'm Back....

Tonight me and the Popsicle went to the Annual Bonfire and Buffet! Poppy was an absolute Star and we managed to stay until 2230! Got home at about 2300 :)

I've come to realise that I DO have Willpower and I DO make good choices.

Tonight I had...

10 Cashew Nuts-2pp

I avoided the Pringles, Popcorn, Peanuts as I felt they were a waste of PP.

Mains....

image-2960197041.jpg

2 Linda McCartney Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages-3pp
Scoop of Homemade Ratatouille-3pp
Scoop of Homemade Chickpea & Vegetable Curry-3pp
Half Jacket Potato-3pp

I avoided the Four Cheese Pizza and Baked Beans as neither were Homemade and I felt they were a waste of PP.

Dessert...

image-910661493.jpg

Homemade Banoffee Pie-10pp
Fruit Salad-0pp
(Not on Photo) Mini Puff Pastry Pumpkin Pie-5pp

I avoided the Homemade Lemon Cheesecake as it wasn't Veggie.

So I spent a total of 29pp this Evening, I think I could of done worse and it means I still have 33 Weeklies Remaining!

Lots of Love Serena x

Your nite sounds yummy sweetie. Glad you had good time and loads of weeklies left. :D x

Your nite sounds yummy sweetie. Glad you had good time and loads of weeklies left. :D x

Thanks Brona, do you think I pointed it ok? X

Hey Sweeties! Thank You for your Kind Comments! Got back home about 11pm, will be back with a Proper Buffet Update once Rainman has done the Calculations! X PS-Not sure I feel young Sharon, I'm only 1 Year and 3 Sleeps away from 30 ;-) x

You definitely do not look like you're nearly 30! You're so lucky lol x

Pointed it spot on I think. :D x

You definitely do not look like you're nearly 30! You're so lucky lol x

Awwwww thanks Karen! Maybe it comes from being Vertically Challenged lol! Those new Jeans were Age 12 ;-) x

Pointed it spot on I think. :D x

Yey! Bring on the remaining 36 Weeklies! X

Sounds like a fab day :) your outfit looks lovely x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Gill :) I was really pleased with it! X

Morning, sounds like you had a great time last night! Love your Next bargains! Food looked really yummy too. Have a good day today xxx

Thanks Laura :) Definitely gonna pop back to the Next Outlet now I know the Jeans fit and are the right length! X

Food looks gooood. I love banoffee pie, altho deadly in calories! Jope u had a good evening. My neighbours are having a firework display
tonight so im looking forward to that :)

U look soo young! Great bargains xxx

The Hosts Banoffee Pie is famously, she makes one with Double Cream and one with Elmlea, that was the Elmlea one which tasted amazing and doesn't give me a belly ache! Win Win! Hope u enjoy the Fireworks :) x

Well done on doing so great chick xxx

Thanks Sweetie! November Birthdays Rock ;-) x

Back