If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Yummy buffet !!! Nice that they had veggie foods .. Usually buffets have cheese butties for us and that's it! And amazing photo ;) hot stuff!
Are the jeans petite section in next? I can never rely on jeans for length so avoid buying em xx

Awwwww thanks Karen! Maybe it comes from being Vertically Challenged lol! Those new Jeans were Age 12 ;-) x Yey! Bring on the remaining 36 Weeklies! X Thanks Gill :) I was really pleased with it! X Thanks Laura :) Definitely gonna pop back to the Next Outlet now I know the Jeans fit and are the right length! X The Hosts Banoffee Pie is famously, she makes one with Double Cream and one with Elmlea, that was the Elmlea one which tasted amazing and doesn't give me a belly ache! Win Win! Hope u enjoy the Fireworks :) x Thanks Sweetie! November Birthdays Rock ;-) x

Age 12! That's mad lol. Must make buying clothes so much cheaper :-D xx

Yummy buffet !!! Nice that they had veggie foods .. Usually buffets have cheese butties for us and that's it! And amazing photo ;) hot stuff!
Are the jeans petite section in next? I can never rely on jeans for length so avoid buying em xx

They were Age 12 ;-) The Host is Veggie herself so other than Meat Sausages and the Cheesecake, every thing else was Veggie! That's why I look forward to it all year as I know I will be well fed ;-) x

Age 12! That's mad lol. Must make buying clothes so much cheaper :-D xx

Yep! No VAT to pay ;-) I think Size 6 and Age 12 are pretty much the same anyway! X

Size 6! Wow, go you! I'm wearing a size 10 jeans at the moment but I have just about fitted into a size 8. I've got 11lbs to go so by the time I'm at goal I'll be comfortable in an 8. The dress I bought to wear to a WW meet-up and also to wear on Christmas day is a ten, it is a tiny bit tight around the tummy area I'm working hard so that when I do actually wear it it'll be a bit more comfy. :)

They were Age 12 ;-) The Host is Veggie herself so other than Meat Sausages and the Cheesecake, every thing else was Veggie! That's why I look forward to it all year as I know I will be well fed ;-) x Yep! No VAT to pay ;-) I think Size 6 and Age 12 are pretty much the same anyway! X

Aw wow!!! Aren't ya lucky ;) I'd be buzzin too :) xx

Size 6! Wow, go you! I'm wearing a size 10 jeans at the moment but I have just about fitted into a size 8. I've got 11lbs to go so by the time I'm at goal I'll be comfortable in an 8. The dress I bought to wear to a WW meet-up and also to wear on Christmas day is a ten, it is a tiny bit tight around the tummy area I'm working hard so that when I do actually wear it it'll be a bit more comfy. :)

Oooooo Jane, nearly at Goal AND Size 8! Go You! I bet you're thrilled? I bet you're gonna look a million dollars in the dress, is it black? X
Aw wow!!! Aren't ya lucky ;) I'd be buzzin too :) xx

VERY Lucky! It's like my Birthday Celebrations have started when we go there! X

Hello Sweetie, your are looking fabulous!!
Do you know how many points a giant Yorkshire Pudding is? Thank you xx

Hey Lucy, Thank You :) Which Brand Yorkie are u planning to have? X

omg size 6! i dont think id ever get that skinny! weljel!
u work hard for it tho hun :) x

Thanks Shez! I think my Build is just meant to be this small hence no hips! X

Did it weigh 165g? If so, using the Asda NI but changing the weight it's 10pp. X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Tonight has been another Productive Day in Serena World!

Did all the Ironing and then wrote lots of Lists for the upcoming week!

Food...

B-OSS Honey & Almond and Banana (3pp)

L-Mum gave me some amazing Homemade Dhal (My Mum is South African with Indian Genes) and I had Half of that with 2 WW Garlic & Corriander Naans, Amazingly Delicious! Obviously it didn't come with NI (Lol!) so I'm counting it as 4pp for the 225g I had and 6pp for the Naans. (10pp)

image-2486292471.jpg

D-87g Giant Yorkshire-5pp, 3 Quorn Sausages-5pp marinaded in 17g Nandos Hot Marinade-0pp, 150g Cheesy Mash-3pp, 4 Types of Veg-0pp and 64ml Vegetable Gravy-0pp (13pp)

image-2909584083.jpg

36 Weeklies still in tact! Whoop Whoop!

Lots of Love Serena x

I love how your plates always look so neat :) x

Looks well yummy hun :)
I hate ironing xx

Me Too! Once a Week is too much for me! X

I love how your plates always look so neat :) x

I always think I've taken the time to cook it, I can spend the couple of minutes presenting it nicely :) x

Ur food looks so good today! I need to go food shopping and big yorkies are on my list ;) need comfort food with this weather! Xx

Make sure u don't get the Aunt Bessie ones as they are 9pp, I think the whole Asda one is 7pp so much better value. The Quorn Sausages taste sooooooo much better once they have been marinaded! X

Back