If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Serena its amazing how far u have come in the past 24 weeks. U are a great role model. I dunno how u do it week in week out. U looked stunning in ur new clothes last night, like a little doll.

Hey sweetie. Glad the bold pickie urge has gone. You're doing great hon. xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

At least you can get away from people who you don't want to talk to ;-) x I think you're an Inspiration Jane! X

Exactly, it's handy that way :p

Awh gosh, thank you so much! :D

Serena its amazing how far u have come in the past 24 weeks. U are a great role model. I dunno how u do it week in week out. U looked stunning in ur new clothes last night, like a little doll.

Just noticed your location, I live about 20 minutes away from Athy!

Well done on resisting !!!! I know when I have days like that I make a massive smoothie for 2pp I make it super thick and sit there with a spoon eating it!!!
Blinking pmt it's a right royal pain !! X

Thanks Sinead, Guess I have to remind myself of that! How are u doing Sweetie? X

Hey sweetie. Glad the bold pickie urge has gone. You're doing great hon. xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Brona! Actually feel quite proud of myself :) x

Exactly, it's handy that way :p

Awh gosh, thank you so much! :D

Just noticed your location, I live about 20 minutes away from Athy!

You're Welcome Jane! X

Well done on resisting !!!! I know when I have days like that I make a massive smoothie for 2pp I make it super thick and sit there with a spoon eating it!!!
Blinking pmt it's a right royal pain !! X

Thanks Sharon :) I can't stand Smoothies but that does sound like a good idea! I needed some 0pp Soup for times likes those! X

get us a recipe up serena! i want to make soup lol lots and lots of 0pp soup to get us through these cold long days :( cx

Found your diary! And after spending well over a hour reading 50+ pages I've got to say! Wow! How amazing have you done!! Well done girlie!! I'm here to follow if I can keep up with the fast pace of this thread lol. Xx

Been away for most of the week so going to need an update - no way humanly possible to catch up with your diary after that long ;) How did weigh in go on Saturday? Hope everything is going well :)

Well done on resisting !!!! I know when I have days like that I make a massive smoothie for 2pp I make it super thick and sit there with a spoon eating it!!! Blinking pmt it's a right royal pain !! X

Mmm I love smoothies how do u make em? X

get us a recipe up serena! i want to make soup lol lots and lots of 0pp soup to get us through these cold long days :( cx

I will put my Thinking Hat on ;-) x

Just about caught up on your diary :) congrats for maintaining another week :D

You were brave Sarah! Welcome Back and Thank You :) x

Found your diary! And after spending well over a hour reading 50+ pages I've got to say! Wow! How amazing have you done!! Well done girlie!! I'm here to follow if I can keep up with the fast pace of this thread lol. Xx

Thanks Sweetie! You are now hanging out where the Cool Kids Hang Out ;-) x

Been away for most of the week so going to need an update - no way humanly possible to catch up with your diary after that long ;) How did weigh in go on Saturday? Hope everything is going well :)

Friday WI was good, I maintained for my 5th Week :) Ive used 13 Weeklies so far and am heading to my Birthday with 36 Weeklies to use :) x

Mmm I love smoothies how do u make em? X

Traitor ;-) x

I will put my Thinking Hat on ;-) x

You were brave Sarah! Welcome Back and Thank You :) x

Thanks Sweetie! You are now hanging out where the Cool Kids Hang Out ;-) x

Friday WI was good, I maintained for my 5th Week :) Ive used 13 Weeklies so far and am heading to my Birthday with 36 Weeklies to use :) x

Traitor ;-) x

What's the birthday plan? xx

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Sorry I haven't been on sooner to update!

Today started ok, I had my Banana and OSS Honey & Vanilla (3pp). Took Poppy to School and went to Hospital.

I suffer with a Degenerative Eye Condition and today was my Check-Up, my Condition itself looks ok but they think my Long Term Steroid Use may have caused another Condition so I need to see my GP :-(

I then popped into the nearest Town to take my mind off that and buy bits for Poppy's Party.

I stopped at Subway and had a Veggie Delite Salad (5pp)

image-3146181965.jpg

I then came home, dumped the Shopping, collected Poppy, did her Homework/Reading, took her to Rainbows and got more of the Party Supplies at Asda.

So Far So Good as I was busy, I then came home, put Poppy to bed and felt all shaky and tearful and horrid so I proceeded to eat 18pp in about 18secs :-(

4 Slices of Wholemeal Bread-10pp
Remaining Dhal-4pp (At least I didn't eat the Naans I guess)
Poppy made me a Birthday Fairy Cake at Rainbows-Counting as 4pp as it was quite small

So disappointed in myself but emotionally I'm struggling, my PMT is awful at the moment and the Hospital didn't help :-(

Tomorrow is my Birthday, I should be excited and looking forward to it, all I can think is I know my Dailies and 36 Weeklies just isn't going to be enough with how I'm feeling :-(

Lots of Love Serena x

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Sorry I haven't been on sooner to update!

Today started ok, I had my Banana and OSS Honey & Vanilla (3pp). Took Poppy to School and went to Hospital.

I suffer with a Degenerative Eye Condition and today was my Check-Up, my Condition itself looks ok but they think my Long Term Steroid Use may have caused another Condition so I need to see my GP :-(

I then popped into the nearest Town to take my mind off that and buy bits for Poppy's Party.

I stopped at Subway and had a Veggie Delite Salad (5pp)

View attachment 112731

I then came home, dumped the Shopping, collected Poppy, did her Homework/Reading, took her to Rainbows and got more of the Party Supplies at Asda.

So Far So Good as I was busy, I then came home, put Poppy to bed and felt all shaky and tearful and horrid so I proceeded to eat 18pp in about 18secs :-(

4 Slices of Wholemeal Bread-10pp
Remaining Dhal-4pp (At least I didn't eat the Naans I guess)
Poppy made me a Birthday Fairy Cake at Rainbows-Counting as 4pp as it was quite small

So disappointed in myself but emotionally I'm struggling, my PMT is awful at the moment and the Hospital didn't help :-(

Tomorrow is my Birthday, I should be excited and looking forward to it, all I can think is I know my Dailies and 36 Weeklies just isn't going to be enough with how I'm feeling :-(

Lots of Love Serena x

Aww hun u havent had the beru day. U shud b proud u didnt go off the rails after the hospital coz i would have. hows about just enjoyin the bday celebrations this week and not worry bout points after all its only your bday once a year and ww is for life. Im here 4 u hun.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

O luv, please dnt beat urself up about it!! Look how bloodly amazin u ave done?! Today sounds terribly upsetting for u babe and.u have dobe well not blowing more points.
Im sure theres a rule that u r allpwed t have a naughty day on ur birthday!
Enjoy tomorrow hun u only get one a yr.
Are u doin anythong nice tomorrow
Xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aaw Serena honestly do not worry about having a lil binge ur entitled to every once in a while especially ur bday! Think how worse it cud have been! U do so much walking I bet some of it uv burnt off anyway :) big hugs hope ur ok x happy birthday-eve! Xxx

Back