If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Aw Serena ... You should have a day off tomo .. Plus your way under your goal weight at the mo so a gain won't really harm anything .. Your binge is prob what a typical person would consider a snack .. Atleast I would anyway .. Don't be so hard on yourself .. Life is full of ups & downs .. Forget ww for your special day ... All will still be ok the following day I promise ya .. Sending hugs xxx

Serena- dont beat yourself up over one slip up. You're at goal so you wont get back to 11 stone overnight!

Sorry your day wasnt great. If you know that certain situations/times od the month can trigger upset feelings amd binges can you make an action plan? Like maybe get a shoebox and wrap it in funky wrapping paper, and put inside things you can soothe yourself with to prevent a binge. You could put in a photo of you and Poppy all dressed up at your goal weight to remind you how amazing you look, and how proud Poppy is of her super mum! You could put in some nice smelling candles to light, maybe dot them around the bath and have a relaxing bubble bath. You could write a list of things to do to distract you from the urge to binge. I've written a list for myself and it's got things on it like go for a walk, watch cute videos of kittens on youtube, play a game, ring someone for a chat, have a shower and put make up on, paint my nails etc. basically just anything to make you a bit happier and less likely to reach for food when you're feeling a bit vulnerable.

Lots of love xxxx

((((Serena))) I am so sorry you have had a tough day. Draw a line under it, as the others have said you are under target so cut yourself some slack. I hope you wake up feeling brighter and have a fab day tomorrow. If Poppy is anything like my two she is probably more excited about your birthday than you are lol! Try and relax and go with the flow xxx

I think you need to enjoy your birthday! Why not think about how many points you would use to enjoy your birthday to the max and set that as a limit? That way you are still in control and won't go completely wild and off the rails but you can fully enjoy yourself. And even if the scales show a small gain this week you know you can lose it next week. I hope you have a wonderful birthday ? x

hi Serena, subscribing to your diary. Sounds like you have not had the best of days. Don't put yourself under to much pressure .Looks like You have loads of support on here. just enjoy yourself and get straight back on track the day after. You have done so well. You have a good day tomorrow huni. X

Aaaw Serena love try relax and enjoy tomorrow, it's your birthday!!! You're doing so well with everything and you take absolutely everything that's thrown at you and always make it into a positive!! It's what makes you the wonderful strong person you are!! Chin up Lady xxxx

Heya serena
Dont feel bad. You had a busy day and then not getting good news at the hospital. You stopped at 18pp and you counted them. Tbh most people woulda just kept going and then made a bad day into a bad week but you made yourself stop.
Enjoy your day tomorrow your birthday only comes around once a year so enjoy every sec of it xXx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww hun u havent had the beru day. U shud b proud u didnt go off the rails after the hospital coz i would have. hows about just enjoyin the bday celebrations this week and not worry bout points after all its only your bday once a year and ww is for life. Im here 4 u hun.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

O luv, please dnt beat urself up about it!! Look how bloodly amazin u ave done?! Today sounds terribly upsetting for u babe and.u have dobe well not blowing more points.
Im sure theres a rule that u r allpwed t have a naughty day on ur birthday!
Enjoy tomorrow hun u only get one a yr.
Are u doin anythong nice tomorrow
Xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aaw Serena honestly do not worry about having a lil binge ur entitled to every once in a while especially ur bday! Think how worse it cud have been! U do so much walking I bet some of it uv burnt off anyway :) big hugs hope ur ok x happy birthday-eve! Xxx

You've done so well just you remember that Hunni xxx

Aw Serena ... You should have a day off tomo .. Plus your way under your goal weight at the mo so a gain won't really harm anything .. Your binge is prob what a typical person would consider a snack .. Atleast I would anyway .. Don't be so hard on yourself .. Life is full of ups & downs .. Forget ww for your special day ... All will still be ok the following day I promise ya .. Sending hugs xxx

Won't get chance to get on tomorrow but have a very lovely birthday xx

Serena- dont beat yourself up over one slip up. You're at goal so you wont get back to 11 stone overnight!

Sorry your day wasnt great. If you know that certain situations/times od the month can trigger upset feelings amd binges can you make an action plan? Like maybe get a shoebox and wrap it in funky wrapping paper, and put inside things you can soothe yourself with to prevent a binge. You could put in a photo of you and Poppy all dressed up at your goal weight to remind you how amazing you look, and how proud Poppy is of her super mum! You could put in some nice smelling candles to light, maybe dot them around the bath and have a relaxing bubble bath. You could write a list of things to do to distract you from the urge to binge. I've written a list for myself and it's got things on it like go for a walk, watch cute videos of kittens on youtube, play a game, ring someone for a chat, have a shower and put make up on, paint my nails etc. basically just anything to make you a bit happier and less likely to reach for food when you're feeling a bit vulnerable.

Lots of love xxxx

((((Serena))) I am so sorry you have had a tough day. Draw a line under it, as the others have said you are under target so cut yourself some slack. I hope you wake up feeling brighter and have a fab day tomorrow. If Poppy is anything like my two she is probably more excited about your birthday than you are lol! Try and relax and go with the flow xxx

I think you need to enjoy your birthday! Why not think about how many points you would use to enjoy your birthday to the max and set that as a limit? That way you are still in control and won't go completely wild and off the rails but you can fully enjoy yourself. And even if the scales show a small gain this week you know you can lose it next week. I hope you have a wonderful birthday ? x

hi Serena, subscribing to your diary. Sounds like you have not had the best of days. Don't put yourself under to much pressure .Looks like You have loads of support on here. just enjoy yourself and get straight back on track the day after. You have done so well. You have a good day tomorrow huni. X

Aaaw Serena love try relax and enjoy tomorrow, it's your birthday!!! You're doing so well with everything and you take absolutely everything that's thrown at you and always make it into a positive!! It's what makes you the wonderful strong person you are!! Chin up Lady xxxx

Heya serena
Dont feel bad. You had a busy day and then not getting good news at the hospital. You stopped at 18pp and you counted them. Tbh most people woulda just kept going and then made a bad day into a bad week but you made yourself stop.
Enjoy your day tomorrow your birthday only comes around once a year so enjoy every sec of it xXx

Hey Sweeties,

I just wanted to say 'Thank You' to each and everyone of you for taking the time to read my Post earlier this evening, I have just sat and read everyone's replies and it really made me well up inside!

Unfortunately for me, Birthdays do not bring with them happy times, emotionally I struggle and to coincide with PMT has just been hell (Thanks Mother Nature!)!

I'm only glad that I stopped at the 18pp Binge, I've consumed nothing more for the rest of the evening other than Water.

It's now 15mins away from my 29th Birthday, I have 36 Weeklies in tact, fingers crossed I can stay in control and enjoy my Birthday!

To Each and Everyone of my Subscribers, your support means EVERYTHING,

Lots of Love Serena x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
Serena, I wish you every happiness today, on your birthday, and every day of your future.
You are a truly amazing person and I smile everytime I see your ‘title name‘ come up because I know you are full of positive thoughts and support.
I feel I can speak for everyone when I say you are an inspiration but more importantly I consider you a friend.
Don't be hard on yourself-everyone has hard times-you didn't let it win.

Have the most amazing birthday-you deserve it. xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww sorry you had such a crap day yesterday hun and don't worry about having a little binge as you done so brilliantly.
Happy birthday hun hope you have a wonderful day you deserve it :) xxx

Happy birthday hun hope you have the fab day that you deserve xXx

Morning serena, firstly, happy birthday!! Secondly, im sorry to hear u had a tough day yesterday, all the comments above were so heart warming. Well done for stopping at 18pp, we all know just how easy it is to have more than that. U are so strict with pp that im sure it wont matter, plus ur under ur goal weight anyway! Hold ur head high.and b proud of how far uv come, before u started ww, I bet u wouldn't have known how to stop at 18pp. I really hope ur feeling better this morning and that pesky mother nature has buggered off, how dare she turn up for ur birthday!! Enjoy ur day. Looking forward to ur evening update :) keep ur chin up.
Xxxx

Ps. I went out and bought aunt bessies dumplings for my stew :) mmm x

Happy birthday :) x

Happy birthday Serena x

Treat your self to a day of PP x think of it as a birthday gift to yourself x

Sorry about your horrid day yesterday. Look at how far you've come x and nothing will ever mess that up x not even a small 18PP eating session x

Hope you enjoy your day x

Back