If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Day 2 is drawing to a close so I'm here to update!

Breakfast-WW Coconut Greek Style Fromage Frais (2pp), M Savers Fruit Cereal Bar (2pp) & 1 Peeled Pear (0pp)

Lunch (Picnic)-Sandwich made with 2 Kingsmill 50 50 Medium Bread (5pp), 18g Cathedral City Lighter (1pp) & 14g Pickle (0pp). Served with Carrot (0pp), Cucumber (0pp), Morrisons NuMe Popped Potato Snacks (2pp) and 1 Peeled Apple (0pp)

image-1297270907.jpg

I then resisted Homemade Cheese & Onion Quiche, Homemade Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting & Belgian Choc! Go Me!

Dinner-220g Cooked Tricolore Pasta (6pp), 51g Dolmio Oven Roasted Vegetable Stir-In (1pp), 89g Iceland Mixed Vegetables (1pp as it included Peas/Sweetcorn) & 4g Sainsbury's Grated Hard Cheese (0pp). Followed by a Nectarine (0pp).

image-420801754.jpg

Leaving me 6pp for Treats :) 1 French Fancy (3pp), 1 Green & Blacks Mini Bar (2pp) and 1 Jaffa Cake (1pp)

image-1841254630.jpg

Really pleased with today's willpower AND I managed 1 Mile Lesley Sansone :)

Lots of Love Sweeties,

Serena x

Welcome back Serena! you are so organised, love ur meal photo's. I will be back on the weight watchers plan as soon as I've had my bambino. Due in 4 wk's xx

Welcome back Serena! you are so organised, love ur meal photo's. I will be back on the weight watchers plan as soon as I've had my bambino. Due in 4 wk's xx

Hey Kerry! I can't believe you've only got 4wks to go, you hadn't long found out when I was last on here!!! Have u put much weight on with the pregnancy? X

Hey Kerry! I can't believe you've only got 4wks to go, you hadn't long found out when I was last on here!!! Have u put much weight on with the pregnancy? X

I know it's flown, expected it to drag. Haha yeh I have put 3 stone on so far, feeling huge. I'm all or nothing, on a diet or eating crap! I wake up with good intentions but by the afternoon they have gone out the window xx

I know it's flown, expected it to drag. Haha yeh I have put 3 stone on so far, feeling huge. I'm all or nothing, on a diet or eating crap! I wake up with good intentions but by the afternoon they have gone out the window xx

Don't rush yourself to lose it once you have the bubba tho, enjoy the early days cos it flies by. Are u still working or on maternity leave now? X

Don't rush yourself to lose it once you have the bubba tho, enjoy the early days cos it flies by. Are u still working or on maternity leave now? X

I'm not going to rush but I do feel ready for the plan. 9 months off is enough. I intend to enjoy every moment with her :) . Yeh I broke up 2 wk's ago. It's fab not having to go to work lol xx

I'm not going to rush but I do feel ready for the plan. 9 months off is enough. I intend to enjoy every moment with her :) . Yeh I broke up 2 wk's ago. It's fab not having to go to work lol xx

Plenty of time for Minis ;-) x

Well done on resisting! Food looks fab :) Got some of that peanut drink today so having a cup tonight. Xx

Have u had your yummy treats x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have and it was yummy, it tasted even sweeter knowing i resisted those bits earlier! Just about to finish my third litre of water of the day! Yey Me! X

I have and it was yummy, it tasted even sweeter knowing i resisted those bits earlier! Just about to finish my third litre of water of the day! Yey Me! X

Aww well dun hun. U will b up peein all nite tho haha. Have u got a meal plan for 2moro yet x

Aww well dun hun. U will b up peein all nite tho haha. Have u got a meal plan for 2moro yet x

Remember u borrowed me your Nighttime Tenas so I'm all good!!!! X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Day 3 :)

Clover mentioned on her Diary an app called Water Balance which works out how much Water your body needs based on your Gender, DOB, Height and Weight!

Just Inputted my Data and I need 2.31 Litres per day so it seems my 2-3 Litres a day over the past month has been pretty much spot on!

Here's the link if anyone else would like to try it....

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/hydro-drink-water/id809712513?mt=8

Hope u all have a fab Sunday :)

Lots of Love Serena x

Back