If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Currently sitting in McDonalds, Poppy is scoffing her Happy Meal and I'm having a Bottle of Water, haven't even picked on 1 solitary chip! Go Me! X

Well done Serena you have great willpower :) x

Thanks Charlene! Luckily I have a very special treat for later so it's keeping me focused! More of that later ;) x

Currently sitting in McDonalds, Poppy is scoffing her Happy Meal and I'm having a Bottle of Water, haven't even picked on 1 solitary chip! Go Me! X

You're better than me. We had a mcdonalds breakfast earlier :eek: x

Good afternoon. Jst bn catching up on ur thread! Seems u have a lot of true minis, always a gr8 help! Think I will b trying the PB drink, sachet 1st tho! I nd 2 stop drinking water bout 7ish or I am up all nite but still depends on how much I frank thru day!!
Njoy rest day x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good afternoon. Jst bn catching up on ur thread! Seems u have a lot of true minis, always a gr8 help! Think I will b trying the PB drink, sachet 1st tho! I nd 2 stop drinking water bout 7ish or I am up all nite but still depends on how much I frank thru day!! Njoy rest day x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey You! My Thread always was the hang out place of Minis! People would moan they had to go to work as they missed so much! Lol! X

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

I'm just here with a quick update whilst Popsicle is playing.

Had to take her to a Build A Bear/McDonalds Party and my Willpower didn't let me down!

As you all know I'm on a very very strict budget and Always very cautious with my £s as well as PPs!

I have been out to get some PP Friendly Goodies and got these...

image-2475871476.jpg

Was gonna buy WW Slices at £1.30/3 for 2 but these were 40p/3 for 2 so a much better bargain and still only 2pp each!

image-4055719404.jpg

Again I was gonna buy WW Crisps at 2 for £3 but these were 2 for £2 and still only 2pp a bag!

image-2778277641.jpg

It's a struggle to find PP friendly yet Veggie Yogurts but I got these to try, £1 for 4 and 2pp each!

image-4238853853.jpg

Favourites were on offer, £4.49 instead of £5.50, yes they are pricey but one bar at 2pp is enough to satisfy my daily chocolate hit so the pack will last 12 days! If anyone has a Waitrose near them, they are only £3.65 in there!

image-1242860989.jpg

Favourite cereal bars were 3 for £3 instead of £1.99 a box so I grabbed 6 boxes (lol!), only 2pp a bar!

Think that was it for my PP goodies/bargains!

Lots of Love Serena x

Do you have £land or similar, Home Bargains etc close to you. These have loads deal with WW stuff compared to supermarkets esp £land/world. I gotWW Coconut slices in individual packs (just tear of segment) - cant remember costs off top of head. Worcester French Fries - I need these in my life!!! At the moment my faves are the Hoops & Crosses.

If here is the place to be hopefully get some folks reading my diary (usualyno one does) and that tends to lead to not caring!!!

Watching Biggest Loser Australia - love these programmes :)

x

Do you have £land or similar, Home Bargains etc close to you. These have loads deal with WW stuff compared to supermarkets esp £land/world. I gotWW Coconut slices in individual packs (just tear of segment) - cant remember costs off top of head. Worcester French Fries - I need these in my life!!! At the moment my faves are the Hoops & Crosses. If here is the place to be hopefully get some folks reading my diary (usualyno one does) and that tends to lead to not caring!!! Watching Biggest Loser Australia - love these programmes :) x

I'm sure we can rally u up a few diary readers!

I loveeeeee WS FF, my top crisps for 2pp, not a huge fan of Quavers/Skips/Normal FF. How many PP are Hoops and Crosses?

We don't have any of the cheapie shops by me, I try to find my own alternatives within the supermarket, really pleased with the Swiss roll find today! X

You really do know where the bargains are at. I'm not so bad myself and picked up some of the hazelnut and raisin tesco value bars today 76p and 2pp each! I also put back the fresh pineapple I had picked up for £1 and bought 3 large tins of tesco value pineapple in juice. I have started buying a lot of the value range stuff and I also nip into sainsburys on the way home from work most days as they usually have crumpets, bread and warby thins reduced at the end of the day, I put them in the freezer and save myself a lot of money doing this.

Well done not to eat the fries, I always used to find that difficult, I don't have that problem now with my son being 16, I don't get a look in as he eats so fast :)

Nic x

You really do know where the bargains are at. I'm not so bad myself and picked up some of the hazelnut and raisin tesco value bars today 76p and 2pp each! I also put back the fresh pineapple I had picked up for £1 and bought 3 large tins of tesco value pineapple in juice. I have started buying a lot of the value range stuff and I also nip into sainsburys on the way home from work most days as they usually have crumpets, bread and warby thins reduced at the end of the day, I put them in the freezer and save myself a lot of money doing this. Well done not to eat the fries, I always used to find that difficult, I don't have that problem now with my son being 16, I don't get a look in as he eats so fast :) Nic x

Ooooo I love a yellow sticker and a blue stripe! I'm never ashamed about buying either, in fact I think I'm quite sad in that it gives me a buzz when I get tonnes of shopping for not much money! X

Hoops and crosses r 2pp! Beef flavour r nice tho ur vegetarian ?? If I read right?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hoops and crosses r 2pp! Beef flavour r nice tho ur vegetarian ?? If I read right? Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah I'm Veggie :) The Roast Beef and Prawn Cocktail are Suitable for Veggies tho. X

well done on the bargains!!
i never seem to go at the right times! there are NEVER any decent items in the reduced section! and i too love a good bargain! "/ booooo

ahhh i absolutely love quavers! they are my fave low pp crisps :) but i also loveeeeeee space raiders!!

Thats good then, I used to have a pack everyday with my sandwich but now I just have a sandwich or bagel

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back