If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Sorry to hear you need surgery hunni. I have had my fair share of gynae surgery in the past few years :( but I am so glad I had the surgeries now as my life is so much better for having them, no more pain :) Nic x
Your food looks yummy especially the fancies :) I love the yellow ones they're my favourite. Your doing amazing, I though my colleague at work was very organised but you knock spots off her especially with your food planning xx
Thanks Sweetie and I hope I have a similar success to you :) X At Easter they made FF in just Yellow Boxes, I was buying them and eating a whole box at a time, oops! OCD does help me with WW I think, after all if you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail! X
Aw hun big hugs! Hopefully as anxious/nervous/sore etc this will make it better in the long run :( I don't think I've ever had one of those buns before! With all your lovely photos I might have to put them on the shopping list cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Thanks Sweetie and I hope it's a means to an end in the end! Did u mean bars? X
So wots the difference in colours in the French fancies? Think I was a kid when I last had 1!! Not sure wot my treats will b 2nite......... X Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app
The Brown is Chocolate and very rich tasting. The Pink is lightly strawberry. The Yellow is lightly lemon (and oh so yummy!) x
Sorry to hear about your surgery Serena. Hopefully things will be better after x
Hope so Helen :) x
just the flavour if the fondent icing!
Much more succinct than how I put it! X

I keep thinking about those French fancies mmmmm my fav xx

Evening hun. Awwww! I'm really sorry to hear you need surgery. I hope it makes things better for you in the long run though :) xx P.S. Your diary moves so quickly I can't keep up! xx

My Diary is like a full time job ;-) x

I keep thinking about those French fancies mmmmm my fav xx

They are still untouched! Too full from dinner still! X

Helo there rainman. Now wot to talk about or have we covered everything all day today:D

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins.com mobile app

Helo there rainman. Now wot to talk about or have we covered everything all day today:D

Trina! My Mini Bestie! I love u lots like jelly tots x

Haha i love u to the moon and back. So wots happenin in the youth club 2nite x

Well I've just eaten my 2 French Fancies, such a piggy! X

Is anybody watchin the quads? Omg they r so cute. Hope shez is takin notes x

No dont want 1 of them:(

Sorry! They so need to being back the Yellow Boxes, how can they be seasonal!!!! X

Think we will all have 2 go out & get some french fancies!!! Quite fancy the wee G&B bars, not sure bout almond 1 tho!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Il have a gb then coz ive never ever tried them x

Which flavour would u like? X

Think we will all have 2 go out & get some french fancies!!! Quite fancy the wee G&B bars, not sure bout almond 1 tho!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm starting a Peanut Butter Hottie Drinking French Fancy Scoffing G&B Eating Crew!!!! Who's with me ;-) x

Which flavour would u like? X I'm starting a Peanut Butter Hottie Drinking French Fancy Scoffing G&B Eating Crew!!!! Who's with me ;-) x

Count me in!!!

Back