If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Im in but dont bring that peanut stuff near me il b sick in my own mouth!! I dont no wot flavours are they or can i have a bite of each and then decide:p

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im in but dont bring that peanut stuff near me il b sick in my own mouth!! I dont no wot flavours are they or can i have a bite of each and then decide:p

1 More (2/3) Crew Member! You can play lucky dip but no you're not bar dipping!!! X

But i thought we was besties!!

We are and you're still not bar dipping!!!! X

Wil that send your ocd over the edge x Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well not if you can promise to take the same nibble out of each ;-) x

Haha oh i love it. You make me laugh hun x nite nite :D

Night Night! Sweet & Slim Dreams! X

Sorry to hear app wasn't great but hopefully the op will put an end to ur issues.
Yumilicious day x

Thank you Frances, fingers crossed eh! How are u doing? X

In general am good ta Diet wise... Not do great!! But christening is over now so climbing back aboard :)
That's a very special one off celebration and should therefore be enjoyed :) x

Shez/Trina I've got Quads to watch while I do my ironing this morning! Anything to make me do it lol x

Good Morning Subscribing Sweeties :)

How is everyone on this very rainy Wednesday?

Alas I had to drive Poppy to school this morning :-( Did come home and do 1 Mile Lesley, just having my Brekkie now!

Lots of Love
Serena
X

Feeling a bit down in the dumps after my appt :-( Found out I'm gonna need major gynae surgery under general anaesthetic :-( Just when I thought things were going ok and then I get a kick in the teeth :-( Sorry to be all depressing, just wanted to vent x

Oh I so sorry to hear your appointment wasn't good and you need to have op hun. Hugs and I hope they don't keep you waiting too long! xxx

I'm starting a Peanut Butter Hottie Drinking French Fancy Scoffing G&B Eating Crew!!!! Who's with me ;-) x

Omg you can def count me in! I love love love French fancies, especially the lemon ones :)

Good Morning Subscribing Sweeties :)

How is everyone on this very rainy Wednesday?

Alas I had to drive Poppy to school this morning :-( Did come home and do 1 Mile Lesley, just having my Brekkie now!

Lots of Love
Serena
X

I for one am good hun, feeling much better than last evening anyway ;)

Sorry you've got crappy weather, we are dry here. For now!

My shopping list for next week is growing by the day after reading your diary haha! So far I have pb hottie drinks, crispy pancakes, French fancies and I fancy trying some of those chips as it looked like a fair portion. I miss me chips :D

How's you today?

Oh I so sorry to hear your appointment wasn't good and you need to have op hun. Hugs and I hope they don't keep you waiting too long! xxx Omg you can def count me in! I love love love French fancies, especially the lemon ones :) I for one am good hun, feeling much better than last evening anyway ;) Sorry you've got crappy weather, we are dry here. For now! My shopping list for next week is growing by the day after reading your diary haha! So far I have pb hottie drinks, crispy pancakes, French fancies and I fancy trying some of those chips as it looked like a fair portion. I miss me chips :D How's you today?

Your budget will not be thanking me ;-) I love the Iceland Crinkle Cut Chips, they are such good value for money too. Me and Poppy get 6 Dinners each out of a bag and they only cost £1! PS-We will all be fighting over the Yellow French Fancies! X

It's yours! I just had a cuppa soup, am freezing today! X

Tis cold here today too. Am not gonna put heating on though, it's June for heaven's sake!

Oh Blimey, something else for my list, have run out of cuppa soups! They're handy when you feel a bit peckish aren't they?

Are you feeling more like some proper lunch today? Was understandable yesterday.

Back