If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Sorry to hear about the outcome of yesterday's appointment, but hopefully the operation will sort things out for you.

Its interesting how differently people use their weeklies. I seem to spread mine out through the week. I like the "little extras" like some cheese, a splash of cream or some butter in dinner. Having said that I did have a big pp splurge on dinner out last night.

Also - tell me more about this Nando's salt. Sounds promising.

I'm gutted :-( I sooooo wanted Cartel to be the wild card :-(

I thought they were good but I just loved Jon Clegg, think I like the traditional old variety entertainment, be drawing my pension before I know it ;-) x

Sorry to hear about the outcome of yesterday's appointment, but hopefully the operation will sort things out for you. Its interesting how differently people use their weeklies. I seem to spread mine out through the week. I like the "little extras" like some cheese, a splash of cream or some butter in dinner. Having said that I did have a big pp splurge on dinner out last night. Also - tell me more about this Nando's salt. Sounds promising.

Nandos Salt is a peri peri salt which I add to lots of different things! It's 0pp as you can have up to 20g for 0pp and obviously you don't use nearly that much at a time! It comes in a 70g Bottle and it's on offer in Ocado at the moment for £1.34 rather than its usual £1.79! X

Good Evening Subscribing Sweeties :)

Day 6 is drawing to a close so I'm here to update!

Breakfast-Shape 0% Pineapple & Coconut Yogurt (2pp), Kelloggs Coco Pops Cereal Bar (2pp) & 1 Peeled Pear (0pp)

Lunch-Tesco Light Choices Leek & Potato Cuppa Soup (2pp), 4 Rakusen Matzo Crackers (2pp) & 1 Quorn Savoury Egg (1pp)

Mid-Afternoon I had 1 Peeled Apple (0pp) & 1 Peeled Nectarine (0pp)

Dinner-Iceland Cheese & Onion Crispbake (4pp), 143g Iceland Golden Savoury Rice with Vegetables (3pp) & 82g Heinz Reduced Sugar & Salt Baked Beanz (1pp)

image-3815339485.jpg

Treats-(The last) 2 French Fancies (6pp), Morrisons NuMe Salted Popped Potato Snacks (2pp) and 1 Jaffa Cake (1pp)

image-1813713836.jpg

So I have a couple of things to say this evening!

Firstly the rice was AMAZING! It will do me and Poppy 4 Dinners for only £1.50 and at 3pp for such a generous portion I think it's win win!

Secondly I bought two new products to try, Quorn Cumberland Sausages (2pp Each) and WW Zesty Lemon Greek Fromage Frais (2pp Each)

image-906169702.jpg

Thirdly I'm eating out for lunch tomorrow, trying not to panic as I know it's the day before WI, sure it will be fine!

Hope everyone has had a good Wednesday.

Lots of Love
Serena
X

that rice does look yum!!
may have to try that myself!
food looks fab again today :)
i wouldnt worry bout eating out tomorrow! ul be fine!
where u plannin to go? xx

that rice does look yum!! may have to try that myself! food looks fab again today :) i wouldnt worry bout eating out tomorrow! ul be fine! where u plannin to go? xx

It's an absolute bargain in both pp and £s! I'm going to a Community Charity Lunch, I go with my mum on the first Thursday of every month. It's all homemade but no idea how it's cooked if that makes sense! I *think* it's Cauliflower Cheese, Roast Potatoes with Veg so that's not too bad is it? I'm planning on bringing the Homemade Choc Cake home for Poppy as she prefers that to me anyway! X

It's an absolute bargain in both pp and £s! I'm going to a Community Charity Lunch, I go with my mum on the first Thursday of every month. It's all homemade but no idea how it's cooked if that makes sense! I *think* it's Cauliflower Cheese, Roast Potatoes with Veg so that's not too bad is it? I'm planning on bringing the Homemade Choc Cake home for Poppy as she prefers that to me anyway! X

ohhhh i see :) thats nice and not too bad at all x

ohhhh i see :) thats nice and not too bad at all x

I think ill use Toby Carvery for my estimates afterwards as they do all those things and probably don't cook in the healthiest of ways! X

yep good thinking batman! what u gonna swap ur choc cake for? just ur evening treats? x

Yes, no point eating something I don't like just cos it's free! Last month it was Victoria Sandwich which is of course my favourite! Will take a pic of my dinner and then pp it when I get home x

I would have like cartel 2 go thru 2.

Had loads things 2 say but by time I got thru all theists I've 4gotten now!!!

I don't really plan my points, I jst eat & tally up as I go, if I run out by wknd I won't have anything but I do have my exercise points & I usually have a 'treat' nite aft WI.

I remember now, I had dominos not that long ago thinking it would b nice treat but I didn't enjoy it & I would have preferred a chicken kebab which would have also bn so much healthier!!!

Hope ur having a gd day (when not posting!!!)

Really busy 2day so not really managed 2 read up, thus cramming all in!

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I would have like cartel 2 go thru 2. Had loads things 2 say but by time I got thru all theists I've 4gotten now!!! I don't really plan my points, I jst eat & tally up as I go, if I run out by wknd I won't have anything but I do have my exercise points & I usually have a 'treat' nite aft WI. I remember now, I had dominos not that long ago thinking it would b nice treat but I didn't enjoy it & I would have preferred a chicken kebab which would have also bn so much healthier!!! Hope ur having a gd day (when not posting!!!) Really busy 2day so not really managed 2 read up, thus cramming all in! X Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey! I really hope my Dominos isn't disappointing! Looking forward to it sooooooo much! I like to plan my PP, makes sure that I don't make mistakes on the plan, guess that's just me! X

I know! I want it to be Friday so I can see if I've lost anything! Xx

You and me both! My body can be so damn unpredictable I really can't tell! X

Good morning

How's u this morning?

Another wet miserable day :-(

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back